trailboss99

PLEASE READ

Glaude
On 17/03/2018 at 01:43, bobandshawn said:

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to say but I think I've been weaned off RWI. I Used to spend hours there every single day, but after almost three months - it's just not worth trying to navigate it anymore. I appreciate the attempts and hard work...but you know they say 28 days make a new habit.  At least I will have RWG as a new home when it's time to renew supporter status...

On 17/03/2018 at 02:57, Thrasher said:

I feel the same way my friend, I'm completely lost over there now, Nothing works as it should and so much is lost and difficult to find its hard to justify rebuilding.

36 minutes ago, Robert11 said:

Same here. Tagged threads no longer come up in my notifications on Tapatalk. That is the biggest reason for me.

Sent from my satellite phone.

I know you guys don't want to criticise all the hard works and the effort made by the team, but you must realise that this type of message could be very demoralising for the RWI Staff.
TB said that the recovery would be long and hectic at start. They're still working on the new forum software, still trying to figure out the best way to work with their managed server.

Without neglecting what you guys feel, give them a bit more time and I'm sure you'll recover your beloved RWI like before, if not better !

fabbe79

I felt disoriented too especially on Tapatalk wich was my primary interface there're still a lot of stuff not working.. But after the hacking the mods worked to solve the security problems and migrated to new platform.. I am confident that the issue with the new Platform will be fixed and to help the mods I supported with the annual subscription!

omegex
15 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Without neglecting what you guys feel, give them a bit more time and I'm sure you'll recover your beloved RWI like before, if not better !

I sincerely hope that you are right Glaude. We need RWI as well as the other rep fora.

Hyjynx

Down again? This yo-yo game is starting to get just a tad irksome. Just a tad....

SuperLory

Geez...

roro6263
1 hour ago, Hyjynx said:

Down again? This yo-yo game is starting to get just a tad irksome. Just a tad.... emoji6.png

Indeed! That what I thought too.:sad: