kingkong1234

Puretime also down

kingkong1234

Puretime website offline? Coincidence?

Chiquita Fanjita

They have a new address, although not been confirmed as yet.

Luxuracer
8 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Puretime website offline? Coincidence?

1 minute ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

They have a new address, although not been confirmed as yet.

PureTime new website is https://puretime05.com

k4jun

Puretime05.com has been mentioned in their newsletter as the new address.

gthansis

Puretime has informed that they are changing servers.E mailed as well.

First rule of the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy .....DONT PANIC!!

Edited by gthansis

Loz2017

really strange, everyone is getting hacked

splunlimited

he just changed the domain..

drak1071

I didn't receive the email. Was there any mention of how to contact support? Appears the puretimesupport domain is down too and livechat just gives a constant loading wheel.

mysterio
17 hours ago, Loz2017 said:

really strange, everyone is getting hacked

To quote Luke Skywalker "Impressive, everything you said in that sentence is wrong." :lol:

It's not strange, and puretime was not hacked. The lawyers employed by the luxury manufacturers like LVMH and Chanel Inc (the latter of which is responsible for this situation) pursue the TD websites with an expected regularity that domain closure is not a surprise for those who have been here at least a year. It's not a hack, it's a standard closure by the domain server on which the TDs websites are hosted.

bigpopi
On 12/23/2017 at 02:46, drak1071 said:

I didn't receive the email. Was there any mention of how to contact support? Appears the puretimesupport domain is down too and livechat just gives a constant loading wheel.

Did you purchase from puretime? i just did and I am worried, are they trustworthy?

mysterio
10 minutes ago, bigpopi said:

Did you purchase from puretime? i just did and I am worried, are they trustworthy?

I've purchased from them (and watchoutlet) quite a number of times. Trustworthy they are. Just make sure you ordered from puretime05.com (or puretime03.com when that was the old domain). Lots of scammers trying to misdirect unsuspecting noobs to order from them.

drak1071
2 hours ago, bigpopi said:

It's my first purchase too so TBD. I read a ton of reviews on RWI before making my first rep purchase with them but am starting to regret it.

Payment on night of 17th / 18th, had payment confirmed, then radio silence (coming up on 10 days since payment). Within that time, I had another TD (InTime) confirm payment, go through two rounds of QC with a model change, and ship the rep to me. May just be a fluke but we'll see...I'm still hopeful.

kingkong1234

I wouldnt worry. Sometimes they take an age. But you do get your watch.

russ99

I`ve purchased from them before and all good. Sometimes they have been very quick, sometimes not so. Not sure if this email is still right but you can always drop them a quick email [email protected]

bigpopi
5 hours ago, drak1071 said:

It's my first purchase too so TBD. I read a ton of reviews on RWI before making my first rep purchase with them but am starting to regret it.

Payment on night of 17th / 18th, had payment confirmed, then radio silence (coming up on 10 days since payment). Within that time, I had another TD (InTime) confirm payment, go through two rounds of QC with a model change, and ship the rep to me. May just be a fluke but we'll see...I'm still hopeful.

Well, I’ve contacted many people here in the forum and they’ve all said that they are trustworthy and that I can feel good... Let’s ser brother, good luck though

2 hours ago, russ99 said:

c

2 hours ago, russ99 said:

I`ve purchased from them before and all good. Sometimes they have been very quick, sometimes not so. Not sure if this email is still right but you can always drop them a quick email [email protected]

Great

HorFan

Latest info from PT newsletter:
As you all know by now, we shifted to a new domain name: www.PureTime05.com, and unfortunately our support website also went offline and took our email address extensions with it! Any email you have sent to a @PureTimeSupport.com email extension has not been delivered to us, so please re-send if you have not been answered!

Our new email addresses are:

Sales Team: [email protected]
Billing Team: [email protected]
QC Team: [email protected]
Tracking Team: [email protected]
Repair Team: [email protected]
Francis: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yaggi55

Do you know why all websites go down those days ? (RWI, torobravo, puretime...)

russ99

It`s not that they go down per se they get closed down by the genuine suppliers. I read somewhere that PT was hit by Cartier and they forced their ISP to close down their website. 

Frustrating for everyone but all part of the "game". 

mysterio

The RWI shutdown and the TD websites getting closed are separate situations. The TD websites (Trusty, Perfect Clones and Puretime in this instance) were shut down by Cartier Inc.'s lawyers. Sometmes it's by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton or LVMH legal team that does it. I hope you're not wondering what for. :giggle:

Intime, torobravo were not affected by this closure, but I would guess they changed websites as a pre-emptive measure. They were not shut down as you do not get the website closure notice like what you saw with Trusty etc.

Edited by mysterio

CW19

I tried to get on PC this morning and figured something like that happened 

Luxuracer
5 hours ago, Andy306 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get a watch from Puretime but came across this review.

http://www.reviewstalk.com/complaints-reviews/puretime-watches-l45659.html

Basically saying it's a scam. Will appreciate your advise on this.

Cheers

None of those websites listed is the real PureTime. The 'review' was written in 2014. 

All trusted dealers in here is trusted for a reason. You need to do a lot of reading.

Andy306

Thank you Luxuracer! Yup I have done a lot of reading, just that there are really too many contradicting reviews. Puretime05 is not in the list of RWG's trusted dealers too

Thank you again :)