Omagad

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

whaiyun
On 1/24/2018 at 15:07, simonpollard said:

What gives the Sub no-date Noob V7 away?

The inserts for all the Noob V7s are off.

r0b9502

Has anybody got Noob V8 yet? Mary says it will be available after CNY, but Ryan says he can send QCs within a few days of receiving payment.

r0b9502

Whats the verdict on ARF 116234? The only flaw I see is that the coronet at 12 is a tad high. Touches the XII on the outer ring of dial.

FrankPowers
1 hour ago, r0b9502 said:

Whats the verdict on ARF 116234? The only flaw I see is that the coronet at 12 is a tad high. Touches the XII on the outer ring of dial.

To me the datewheel text is too thick, the hands are not 3D compared to gen, and the dial colors are not as vivid and lush as gen.

drifterr

Noob lmpo should be considered especially with seconds hand now painted red...9f70c5232480d81241e93e907b3e95d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

zodl
6 hours ago, drifterr said:

Noob lmpo should be considered especially with seconds hand now painted red...9f70c5232480d81241e93e907b3e95d1.jpg

Have you done this by yourself? What colour have you used? I've read that red nail polish is the best.

drifterr
Have you done this by yourself? What colour have you used? I've read that red nail polish is the best.
Hell no, my skills are limited to resizing bracelets .lol

Had a watchsmith do this for me. Gave him gen as reference and he did it. Sorry I'd didn't ask him what he used.

I'll ask and get back to you.

r0b9502
23 hours ago, FrankPowers said:

To me the datewheel text is too thick, the hands are not 3D compared to gen, and the dial colors are not as vivid and lush as gen.

Thanks for feedback!

r0b9502
On 1/24/2018 at 03:30, RUSH2112 said:

Is it exactly the same as the one on rwi?  Doubtful.  In any case it’s gibberish.

I am in the process of clearing my notifications. Ok, if you think it is gibberish, hey, just ignore it.

tabuktime
Just now, r0b9502 said:

I am in the process of clearing my notifications. Ok, if you think it is gibberish, hey, just ignore it.

Quite!

RUSH2112
7 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

If you post a thread expect opinions.  Even ones that you don’t agree with.  It’s not like I told anyone they shouldn’t post gibberish.

gran
2 hours ago, RUSH2112 said:

If you post a thread expect opinions.  Even ones that you don’t agree with.  It’s not like I told anyone they shouldn’t post gibberish.

i-got-you-gif-9.gif

anongarcon

How close is the yachtmaster 116655 (noob version)? the everose one. It looks pretty nice to my noob eyes.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

zodl
On 30.1.2018 at 21:58, drifterr said:

Hell no, my skills are limited to resizing bracelets .lol

Had a watchsmith do this for me. Gave him gen as reference and he did it. Sorry I'd didn't ask him what he used.

I'll ask and get back to you.

Thanks mate!

mysterio
On 2/1/2018 at 05:10, anongarcon said:

How close is the yachtmaster 116655 (noob version)? the everose one. It looks pretty nice to my noob eyes.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That question would be better served in the Rolex section. If it's not listed here, it's not close enough. But if for your noob eyes, it's fine then that's all that should matter in the end.

Smith_R
On 1/29/2018 at 22:33, r0b9502 said:

Has anybody got Noob V8 yet? Mary says it will be available after CNY, but Ryan says he can send QCs within a few days of receiving payment.

What is CNY?

On 1/29/2018 at 07:36, whaiyun said:

The inserts for all the Noob V7s are off.

What is it that people are referring to by "platinum mod." Some say the numbers aren't dark enough, but they look fine to me.

solitudex

CNY - Chinese New Year, their 15-day holiday at the minimum, and some of the factories have closed their doors at the beginning of Feb, effectively out of action for a whole month.

Platinum mod is about repainting the inserts so that they stand out more like the gen. The Noob V7 stock inserts are often too dull in comparison, especially under dimmer lighting.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

AP_Superman

So the AP 15400 is considered at least first class?

slaxl stradler

anyone got the verdict on the Sea-Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 ARF 1:1?

thanks guys.

mysterio

On 2/14/2018 at 06:02, slaxl stradler said:

anyone got the verdict on the Sea-Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 ARF 1:1?

thanks guys.

This isn't the thread to be asking about any verdict on any specific watch. It's either in the list (where it could be stated as NWBIG or just first class or there isn't a definitive consensus on the watch yet) or it's not, meaning it has not been discussed yet.

black263
On 24/01/2018 at 20:07, simonpollard said:

What gives the Sub no-date Noob V7 away?

It says Rolex on the dial.

Chixisigma

Another cracker of a thread!

wrex

What do you think about the arf 116610ln, is it considered a super rep?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

SteveA

Pardon my stupidity but WTF is NWBIG

Joyjoyk
9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Pardon my stupidity but WTF is NWBIG

Not Worth Buying In Gen