Omagad

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

PlanetZoom

@Omagad, thank you for posting this reminder of RWI.

BabaNJ

Ty for this. 

1314travel

Great post! 

Jrdog

Thanks for sharing.

Huskie

Where could I get that IWC XVII from?

Repworld

LoL second post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zulu123

I am gonna print this, frame it and put it on my table with a few lighted candles, flowers and a bowl of holy water on the table.

I am gonna print this, frame it and put it on my table with a few lighted candles, flowers and a bowl of holy water on the table.

YoloWatchLover

This has to be one of the best posts I've red so far!

Before I found this I was thinking to myself "I wish there would be some sort of listing of high quality reps where I could go look for a solid pick for my first rep". You know, to get some sort of consensual opinion of some of the thousands of reps available. This helped so much to make that final decision between few models. All of them were considered as atleast good reps and were priced closer to 400 bucks but only one (Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887 SS V6F) was found on this list. That alone gave me enough confidence to pull the trigger.

Thank you so much! IMO this should defenately be a sticky!!

YoloWatchLover

Another thing I'd like to ask under this topic:

Do you guys think the new 904L Rolex reps will make it to the list?

Tobel

It's good to have this back :) Thanks!

deju

the whole "NWBIG" thing is bullshit. 

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Super Reps are good. But when I see the PAM177 listed as NWBIG :rofl:

I had 3 replicas of the 177, lost money on all of them in m2m.

Bought the Gen 2 years ago..... can sell it for £1000 more than I paid right now.

solitudex
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg&key=d82ad3c3c7b3842266bd9801200da345069e8dbe72c1b798d8c252d57474cd2a

Bought the Gen 2 years ago..... can sell it for £1000 more than I paid right now.

That's certainly new. I didn't know one was supposed to buy reps to make a profit. And that the hallmark of a good watch is that one should be able to sell them at a profit.

Titleistrolex

This could either help people out here or just piss older members off as it will just end up spoon feeding newbs lol

YoloWatchLover
52 minutes ago, deju said:

I think you got caught up in the name. Personally I dont think the correct terms/names for different quality categories matter. The whole purpose of this list is to get some sort of more detailed and collective information considering the quality of some reps and how well they compare to their gen counter parts.

Roughly 7% profit margin per year collecting watches is pretty awesome! I'd quit my day job if I was as talented as you are sir!

Flave

Well done :Applause:

celestial
3 hours ago, YoloWatchLover said:

This has to be one of the best posts I've red so far!

Before I found this I was thinking to myself "I wish there would be some sort of listing of high quality reps where I could go look for a solid pick for my first rep". You know, to get some sort of consensual opinion of some of the thousands of reps available. This helped so much to make that final decision between few models. All of them were considered as atleast good reps and were priced closer to 400 bucks but only one (Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887 SS V6F) was found on this list. That alone gave me enough confidence to pull the trigger.

Thank you so much! IMO this should defenately be a sticky!!

Amen to that! Great post!

Carlytoss
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg&key=d82ad3c3c7b3842266bd9801200da345069e8dbe72c1b798d8c252d57474cd2a

What do you mean?? That you’re trying to make a profit or not loose money when selling a used watch in m2m sales?
Looks like I won’t buy any of your watches, Scrooge

Omaaouni

Great work. Very helpful for newbies like me. Thanks for compiling!

Omagad
On 31/12/2017 at 05:02, Carlytoss said:

What do you mean?? That you’re trying to make a profit or not loose money when selling a used watch in m2m sales?
Looks like I won’t buy any of your watches, Scrooge

I think he is trolling. Can't believe he doesn't.

Edited by Omagad

k4jun

@Omagad

Looks like ZF improved a dial printing on S&G BB, we still need more photos to have a fully confirmation, but possible S&G rep is a step above other BB reps.
The dial of full Steel rep is still not good.

tud2018010301-04.jpg

tud2018010301-05.jpg

Joyjoyk

amazing job.. thanks man!

Deathminder

Hello I would add this Rolex Datejust 41 by NOOB probably to the NWBIG list: "https://www.intime02.co/rollie/4198-datejust-126300-ss-noob-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-stick-markers-on-ss-bracelet-a3235.html"

I compared the watch to match the watch on: "https://www.rolex.com/watches/datejust/m126300-0001.html" it seems to be pretty accurate with correct lumed dials and a accurate decorated movment.

But i am quite new to the rep watch industry and forum what du you guys think of it ? 

AP_Superman

I don't think it is the complete list. It is missing the Noob 116600 as a super rep that is listed in the original thread. This seems to be an older backup... which I think it was stated that this is what it is.

Edited by AP_Superman

the_datta

thankfully this is list is back! Was the LMPO Noob Planet ocean a super rep before and now its been moved down?