Ann1357

Unable to contact uk modder as rwi is down please help

Ann1357

Hello, Would it be possible to speak to a moderator from rwi, I can’t contact a uk modder who hasn’t responded to any of my messages since sending a $1000 Watch to him on 11/12/17 

I have messaged him on here, rwi (before it went down) and on repgeek 

the watch was a Christmas present, I just need to know the situation 

PLEASE can someone help 

the watch was sent special delivery and shows it was picked on on the 15/12/17 

thank you 

Edited by Ann1357

Ann1357

Anyone ?

andyboy

I will see if one of the RWI staff are able to assist you.

Remember they will be busy with cleaning up next door so please give them a bit of time.

Ann1357
1 minute ago, andyboy said:

I will see if one of the RWI staff are able to assist you.

Remember they will be busy with cleaning up next door so please give them a bit of time.

Thank you so much 

yllekp
3 hours ago, Ann1357 said:

Hello, Would it be possible to speak to a moderator from rwi, I can’t contact a uk modder who hasn’t responded to any of my messages since sending a $1000 Watch to him on 11/12/17 

I have messaged him on here, rwi (before it went down) and on repgeek 

the watch was a Christmas present, I just need to know the situation 

PLEASE can someone help 

the watch was sent special delivery and shows it was picked on on the 15/12/17 

thank you 

Since the site is down, I cannot help. I have access to nothing at the moment. If you have sent any form of payment you will have his e-mail. If he is a member here or on RepGeek he will respond to you. However with Christmas post it is going to be hard to get things on time :(

I wish I could help further. 

trailboss99

Ah, we don't currently have any UK based modders on RWI mate. Please PM me the details.

live1

That's what I was gping to say.we ain't got no uk modders.only ado and he ain't a good modder imo after he destroyed my bp I sent him years ago

Ann1357

It is ado

trailboss99
7 minutes ago, Ann1357 said:

It is ado

ado is not an RWI TD or SV so he's not an "RWI Modder". All we can do is try to contact him when we once again have access to his details. 

GingerApple

Presumably OP you have his address (don't post it here obviously) - you'd have sent the watch there. Perhaps see if paying for directory enqs can get you a Tel number? Or just ask @RWISkid for his email.

Ann1357

I was recommended he’s was the best by the person I bought the watch off 

it’s a Rolex 116613 jf with hen dw and gen crystal, it turned up and the bezel was off the watch with the crystal inside the bezel 

now ado has it and I can’t get hold of him, I sent him 5 messages over 5 days, one asking how I can pay him he had been online also so would of seen the messages, two days after the last message rwi is down, I’ve sent him a message on repgeek too but he hasn’t been online there 

I’m sure there’s a valid reason but I really need to speak to him ASAP 

thanks 

Yes I have his full address, I’ve send rwiskid a message yesterday but no reply :(

loewenzahn

Is it ado213 from Manchester you're looking for? He's a member of this board, you can PM him if you wish, well IF he's the right one...

Ann1357

Yes that’s him, like I say I’m sure there’s a reason he hasn’t replied but it’s about to wreck my Christmas 

GingerApple

Do you know what, at least it's a good story to tell hubby. He'll probably be grateful for the effort you went to and will have something to look forward to in the New Year. Give him a photo of it in a card etc - he'll understand. If he doesn't, sell it M2M!

black263
40 minutes ago, Ann1357 said:

Yes that’s him, like I say I’m sure there’s a reason he hasn’t replied but it’s about to wreck my Christmas 

If he gets arsy, we have a guy who can do wonders to persuade him.  (Once he gets bored with hacking the fora)

androme

Adrian is a great guy, have used him for multiple watches this year. He did tell me he's extremely busy this Xmas period but don't fret, just email him. I have another watch I have to send to him but have to wait until after new year due to busy schedule. It'll get resolved eventually.

tripdog123

He won't answer the first few messages, you need to wear him down.

Start all communication with 'Hey Bro, don't know if you got my last message '

Send an email every hour on the hour. Send him a PM on every forum he's on, every hour on the hour.

Always call him Bro. You'll eventually get a reply.

BadPickle
45 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

He won't answer the first few messages, you need to wear him down.

Start all communication with 'Hey Bro, don't know if you got my last message '

Send an email every hour on the hour. Send him a PM on every forum he's on, every hour on the hour.

Always call him Bro. You'll eventually get a reply.

:rofl: 

maron
2 hours ago, Ann1357 said:

ado213 is the best, your watch is in good hands. Wait for his reply and relax

BadPickle

:lol: 

you spent $1000 on a rep then posted it to some manc you don’t even know.... 

I may have to reopen “pickles mod shed” 

Wriggles

To be honest anyone who sent a watch to someone on the 15th to do work on in time for Xmas has ridiculous expectations. Never mind  spending 1k on a  rep.

I feel for you but still...

tripdog123
2 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

To be honest anyone who sent a watch to someone on the 15th to do work on in time for Xmas has ridiculous expectations. Never mind  spending 1k on a  rep.

This is an excellent point. You have absolutely no chance of getting that watch back before Christmas. End of January/beginning of February if you're lucky.

Ann1357

I was just expecting a watch received reply 

I was told he’s a great modder so that’s who it went to 

live1
1 hour ago, maron said:

ado213 is the best, your watch is in good hands. Wait for his reply and relax

We all have diffent opinions:)

Thrasher

ado213 is a great modder, he has done many watches for me. @ann1357 your watch is in good hands but its very suspicious the story your telling. If your telling the truth then realize it's Christmas and he has many other things to do right now. If you want an answer well you have mine and now your Christmas will not be a wreck.

1 hour ago, Wriggles said:

100%

1 hour ago, Ann1357 said:

I was just expecting a watch received reply 

I was told he’s a great modder so that’s who it went to 

What you didn't send it with tracking?