Ruffy

Pelagos ZF QC Second opinion please

Ruffy

So after I pulled the trigger on this ZF the RWI forum goes down. So I was send these QC pictures, would you take it even though the 12 hour marker doesnt sit in the middle of the shield? Any thoughts from ZF pelagos owners? So I can give her an oke or reject.

Thanks a mil!

Nghia

Edited by Chiquita Fanjita
QC Pics not allowed here

Rx4Time

I'd ask for a couple of more pictures.  I think it might be on a bit of an angle, giving the illusion that's not lined up.  Looking at mine if I look at an angle I can get a similar appearance, and mine is aligned.  If it's truly misaligned it would annoy me and I would reject it but I think it's the angle the picture was taken versus a defect.

Ruffy

Yeah i’ve read so many post and it drives me crazy with all the differance right now.. did too much reasearch.

BadApple

QC PICTURES NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED ON HERE 

Ruffy

My bad.. I though i could if i had questions about it.. delete if not allowed..

solitudex
QC PICTURES NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED ON HERE 

I’m positively sure this is allowed in this case, at least on RWI forum. OP has a specific concern and is posting just the relevant photo.

That which isn’t allowed is the mass posting of all your QC photos and asking what do the others think of the watch.

andyboy
Just now, solitudex said:

I’m positively sure this is allowed in this case, at least on RWI forum. OP has a specific concern and is posting just the relevant photo.

That which isn’t allowed is the mass posting of all your QC photos and asking what do the others think of the watch.

Nope

QC pics of any sort are not allowed

solitudex

Nope

QC pics of any sort are not allowed

Apologies. I did qualify it was allowed on RWI. So yeah, sorry for the wrong information!