Surgeonmd

Johnny depp

DreadPirateRobert
8 hours ago, mysterio said:

Curious that a member who joined early 2015 stayed silent all this time and posted only to reveal Johnny's email and then never posted again. Could it be...

I think that was the guy who caused a huge stir over at RWI. Asking for "our headquarters physical address" etc. 

Dusk
10 hours ago, mech500 said:

Very nice mate. Is this the v7 you bought from me. Brush mod looks great. Why did he paint mod a gen insert....or were you referring to a different insert?

Hi bud nope it was a bone stock v7 running like a bag of spanners. The service was carried out and bracelet was brushed. The insert you see is stock! Great looking paint mod!

mech500
Hi bud nope it was a bone stock v7 running like a bag of spanners. The service was carried out and bracelet was brushed. The insert you see is stock! Great looking paint mod!

Oops, my bad, I quoted your post in error (was meant to quite@Herc).

Nice watch tho...congrats

Dusk
52 minutes ago, mech500 said:

Cheers man it looks good but not quite gen ha 

Herc
56 minutes ago, mech500 said:

Ha yes mines is currently with JD it had a gem spec brushing and movement serviced. 

Natas78
3 hours ago, tiz71 said:

well hes had my GMT since september.  told me he could not fix it and then sent me a email in nov saying it was fixed.  asked how much for repair and never heard from him.  it will be 4 months on jan 2nd hes had the watch.  not sure what to do

Not sure? Well send him an email at [email protected] and ask where he stands with the work...

tiz71

thanks.  did not have his email and was only in contact with him on RWI.  appreciate it.  happy new year!!

ENDRIGO
On 29/12/2017 at 09:53, mysterio said:

Curious that a member who joined early 2015 stayed silent all this time and posted only to reveal Johnny's email and then never posted again. Could it be...

Hallo, im Sercions. Inopened this account with different name here atcthe starting of my  forum activity because i was new for boh account either here and on RWI, just to have an idea of how these differnt forun was working. But i am Sercions on RWI, and Endrigo Here. Dont worry, im not the one who ruined RWI!LOL

im a friend of Depp, this why i helped all prople with his mail. He asked me this favour..

regards, and thks a lot to every body.

SERCIONS