Birky

Finally got a T C

mysterio
7 hours ago, yaggi55 said:

Hope TC makes ceramic sub soon !

Keep those requests coming. I'm sure none of those will ever see the light of day. :giggle:

androme

Now the proud owner, thanks Birky!!

Birky
You are most welcome enjoy and wear in good health

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

amstaffs
8 hours ago, androme said:

If you EVER...EVER want to sell. I'll take care of it, would even send you a lollipop in addition to the money.  :notworthy:

yllekp
4 minutes ago, amstaffs said:

If you EVER...EVER want to sell. I'll take care of it, would even send you a lollipop in addition to the money.  :notworthy:

No auctions please. Adding a lollipop on top is against the rules. When you sell it on you might want your lollipop back and that could get sticky. Next you will have someone offering a lollipop and a marshmallow.. You see where this can go LMAO. Nice pick up @androme enjoy it. 

I am sure if it is not for you @amstaffs and a queue of others will gladly take her off your hands I am sure the lollipops are ready :)

amstaffs
43 minutes ago, yllekp said:

No auctions please. Adding a lollipop on top is against the rules. When you sell it on you might want your lollipop back and that could get sticky. Next you will have someone offering a lollipop and a marshmallow.. You see where this can go LMAO. Nice pick up @androme enjoy it. 

I am sure if it is not for you @amstaffs and a queue of others will gladly take her off your hands I am sure the lollipops are ready :)

LMAO. 

I'm so ready for it! :bounce:

androme
6 hours ago, yllekp said:

7 hours ago, amstaffs said:

LOOL!! I've already had people asking me for a TC V6 before I even bought this as if I magically had a supply line? :archaeology:

Thanks fellas! If it does ever go back up for sale, Birky gets first dibs I'm afraid - so better get registering usernames under the name of Birky or buy his username hehe

black263
23 hours ago, yaggi55 said:

Hope TC makes ceramic sub soon !

Given that he's stopped making reps, don't hold your breath.

Birky
LOOL!! I've already had people asking me for a TC V6 before I even bought this as if I magically had a supply line? :archaeology:
Thanks fellas! If it does ever go back up for sale, Birky gets first dibs I'm afraid - so better get registering usernames under the name of Birky or buy his username hehe
Haha nice one

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk