PauloC96

Movements

PauloC96

I am new to the rep game.

I have had really bad luck with previous reps in the past that have either stopped working or fallen apart.

I bought a 2002 Rolex Datejust but I am not keen on spending that type of money again, I might even sell it and buy loads of rep's.

I am seeing all these movements like noob and it confuses me, what's the best movements, I have a budget of around £150!

gavmeister

Noob is not a movement but a maker of a very good quality Rolex Replica as well as some other brands..

GenTLe

It's not that easy: doesn't exist "the best movement" because even same movement can come with various degrees of quality.
In general the Asian 2824, 2836, 2834 and 2892 are decent, as like as the Sea-Gull movements, Miyota 9015 and Asian 6497/6498 are good, 7750/7753 are for experienced rep buyers.
150£ are too few, unless you want a special priced 6497 handwind based Panerai.

BabaNJ

Chinese rep/clone movements are luck of the draw tbh. I have a watch movement which came out of $40 cheap aliexp omega (my first rep purchase few years ago) ticking away fine even after being tossed around in the watch drawer without a case and i have had clone 2824 movements sitting with messed up keyless or balance wheels even with carefully handling the movement. But for most part if you don't plan to mod/open your watches clone eta movements would be fine in your budget. Check out watchoutlet at that price point you may find some watches there with eta clones but they have conditions like no customs/loss protection. 

PauloC96

Thanks guys for the help, I have heard great things about reg mariners? Who sells noob subs?

GingerApple

I think it's Narikaa but don't quote me.

On movements generally, there was a great thread next door reviewing all the different movements. I don't suppose that thread is also copied here is it? I can't find it by searching, but I'm not that great at navigating this site yet. Any RWG stalwarts know of a general movement review thread?

greg_r

We have our own movements sticky: 

PauloC96
Just now, greg_r said:

We have our own movements sticky: 

Thanks guys so helpful! 

PauloC96
12 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I think it's Narikaa but don't quote me.

On movements generally, there was a great thread next door reviewing all the different movements. I don't suppose that thread is also copied here is it? I can't find it by searching, but I'm not that great at navigating this site yet. Any RWG stalwarts know of a general movement review thread?

He replied to me once but has not got back to me after requesting what I wanted, he must be busy. What’s the best submariner replicas you can get for £150? I could stretch if it was a really good deal?

ussdassein

Yes look for member narikaa this are noob v1 watches Ehen i remember right they call regmariner 

This would be the best in your price range 

black263
4 hours ago, PauloC96 said:

He replied to me once but has not got back to me after requesting what I wanted, he must be busy. What’s the best submariner replicas you can get for £150? I could stretch if it was a really good deal?

Only lthe Regmariner.  The end.  Double it and you're looking at the latest from the Noob factory.  Add a chunk more and you're looking at the latest Noob plus BK's mods.  It's Christmas, so I'm feeling generous and not referring you to the search box, where you would find 5345 results for Best Submariner.