Just now, onzenuub said:

And The Vatican

Don't forget the moon people.

I just made myself hungry for a moon pie...mmmm

jun_i0r
Or how scamming members such as yourself were treating members

Merry Christmas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Show me one person I scammed. Just one. Give names. That’s right,They aren’t there.

Only person that was talked down to was the asshole that scammed me and claimed a Watch was like new. I still have the screen shots were it was ruled in my favor. Maybe it pays to be mods friends tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadPickle
Just now, jun_i0r said:

Show me one person I scammed. Just one. Give names. That’s right,They aren’t there.

Only person that was talked down to was the asshole that scammed me and claimed a Watch was like new. I still have the screen shots were it was ruled in my favor. Maybe it pays to be mods friends tho.

:lmao:  are you a scammer?  If xjasonx thingy says it’s true I’d be inclined to believe, he’s a moddy guy next door...... no smoke without fire :D 

jun_i0r
5 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

Or how scamming members such as yourself were treating members

Merry Christmas

Your bunch of geniuses outed me before I could send out about $1200 and watches to five different members. The irony is that every single person got their items they purchased from me and all posted such on my sales threads. Yeah I sound like a real scammer. 

I never talked down to anybody that didn’t have a coming. I’m sure you read all the emails and all the messages. That guy clearly was trying to rip me off. All I asked was for one simple thing a refund (Which was ruled in my favor at the helpdesk) and yet he came with accusation after accusation and I’m wrong for marking and being rude to a scammer?

jun_i0r
4 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:lmao:  are you a scammer?  If xjasonx thingy says it’s true I’d be inclined to believe, he’s a moddy guy next door...... no smoke without fire :D 

If I am a scammer I would love to see it. I’m sure they can post all and out in public is ok, I don’t mind. Show me who I scammed? 

Even some of RWI’s own moderators are sticking up for me because they know it’s the truth. I’m not one to start conspiracy theories but if I had to guess the guy that tried to scam me is a longtime friend of some moderator and they pulled a favor

xj4sonx

Fair enough scammer might not be the correct word.

Unwanted guest fits better

BadPickle
1 minute ago, xj4sonx said:

Does he have a “no sales” 

jun_i0r

Just now, xj4sonx said:

Oh so I guess I am on the something. Ironically you have dozens, more than dozens of members stating in my favor to not out me.  Yeah I’m unwanted? By who?? Like I said, favors were pulled.

It’s nice to see a moderator entrusted withso much power just throw around the term “scammer” and try to ruin someone’s reputation when they knew it wasn’t true. Hence why I brought up Karma and said maybe the moderators of RWI should consider how they treat people. “Let thee of clean hands cast the first stone” lol

xj4sonx
No. Ban brown

To be clear I didn't make the call

rolexwatchfan

giphy.gif

Jonj480
2 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

If I am a scammer I would love to see it. I’m sure they can post all and out in public is ok, I don’t mind. Show me who I scammed? 

Even some of RWI’s own moderators are sticking up for me because they know it’s the truth. I’m not one to start conspiracy theories but if I had to guess the guy that tried to scam me is a longtime friend of some moderator and they pulled a favor

I know nothing about the current situation man. I just know that I have had a few transactions with @jun_i0r both buying and selling and all was good. Not sure what happened there bro. Hope you can get it sorted. 

jun_i0r
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

No I was fully banned. Like I said, I have never scammed anyone. They can’t show otherwise hence his recant of statement. They just abuse their power for buddy’s 

xj4sonx

Oh so I guess I am on the something. Ironically you have dozens, more than dozens of members stating in my favor to not out me.  Yeah I’m unwanted? By who?? Like I said, favors were pulled.

It’s nice to see a moderator entrusted withso much power just throw around the term “scammer” and try to ruin someone’s reputation when they knew it wasn’t true. Hence why I brought up Karma and said maybe the moderators of RWI should consider how they treat people. “Let thee of clean hands cast the first stone” lol
Get it all out. You will feel better.

Moderators didn't make the call to ban you.

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, rolexwatchfan said:

giphy.gif

more-popcorn.gif

jun_i0r
4 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

Yeah I know who did. And for what? All I’ve got is bs reasons. All I want is for a duck to be called the duck.  That guy was TB’s buddy and now he’s pulling a favor? Fine. Just tell me I would’ve never log back in again. I was creating a new sense? Tell me, I’d fix it. But be a man about it, don’t come up with all these excuses and try to put labels on me that arent there. 

Edited by jun_i0r
Typo “guy” not “I”

HorFan

1f30f1968f502bdeff75521df04e7e95.jpg

PlanetZoom

Woah! This whole thread disappeared and got recreated as something quite different!  :woo:

jun_i0r
7 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

You also make a good point. Moderators didn’t make the call to ban me but you guys were directly involved with the situation. You guys are entrusted to watch over the forum and to protect its members. Well, where were you for me? I’m sure you reviewed that Sales thread and saw that the guy clearly misrepresented the sale. All I asked was for a refund and instead I get BS and a ban. Now that other member is free to scam somebody else. I feel my comment for the mods to do some retrospect was well merited.

rolexwatchfan
Just now, repdude said:

Woah! This whole thread disappeared and got recreated as something quite different!  :woo:

Yup, no more goats. Now this 2d349f2b85085979356fc6bb76f92189.gif

tommy_boy

S15sqnd.gif

rolexwatchfan

Hi Tommy :wave:

xj4sonx
 You also make a good point. Moderators didn’t make the call to ban me but you guys were directly involved with the situation. You guys are entrusted to watch over the forum and to protect its members. Well, where were you for me? I’m sure you reviewed that Sales thread and saw that the guy clearly misrepresented the sale. All I asked was for a refund and instead I get BS and a ban. Now that other member is free to scam somebody else. I feel my comment for the mods to do some retrospect was well merited.
I read the help desk tickets PMs ect.
Sometimes things run deeper.
If you wish to discuss via PM feel free to contact me. I don't think here is a good place as I don't wish to cast shadows to tarnish your name.

tommy_boy

Hey rwf.  Nice to see ya, bud.  :wave:

jun_i0r

I have a clear conscience man. Nothing to hide. You don’t wish to cast shadows but you want to move this into the darkness of PM’s

onzenuub
5 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

I read the help desk tickets PMs ect.
Sometimes things run deeper.
If you wish to discuss via PM feel free to contact me. I don't think here is a good place as I don't wish to cast shadows to tarnish your name.

No need for bringing the RWI drama to here. We have enough drama on this forum with me as a member. :p