greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

BadPickle
3 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

No need for bringing the RWI drama to here. We have enough drama on this forum with me as a member. :p

:D hello :wave: 

onzenuub
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:D hello :wave: 

:boobies3:

rolexwatchfan
1 minute ago, onzenuub said:

:boobies3:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mike116
4 hours ago, greg_r said:

Dear all,

The earlier version of this thread has been removed due to a "playful" redirect having been added to one or more posts. No doubt this thread will go the same way sooner or later, but for now please feel free to continue discussions here.

Hi @greg_r.  Ive just caught up with all this hacker crap. Mate whats a playful re direct and where was this directed to. Like many Im not savy with all the terminology . And thank for having us over. Looks like it could be for a while ?

Edited by Mike116

HorFan

I came here for the drama, but I stayed for the goats!
048beef90105813fbc270a1b89b3c3dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinglomax

Can use sort this out in pm, a lot of drama going on here

Luxuracer
5 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

I have a clear conscience man. Nothing to hide. You don’t wish to cast shadows but you want to move this into the darkness of PM’s

Hi bro,

I don't know you. Also I am a newbie so I do not know any of the RWI Mods personally. My only advice to you is ... "When you come into anyone's house (forum) you have to go by their rules. TB, Admins, and Mods are human. Nobody is perfect. And try to understand, LIFE IS NEVER FAIR!

Calm down, work things out. Start a pissing contest with a Mod ... never have any good benefit. You might not agree with me, but I have to say it.

Cheers 

onzenuub
2 minutes ago, HorFan said:

I came here for the drama, but I stayed for the goats!
048beef90105813fbc270a1b89b3c3dd.jpg

:drool:

jun_i0r
Hi bro,
I don't know you. Also I am a newbie so I do not know any of the RWI Mods personally. My only advice to you is ... "When you come into anyone's house (forum) you have to go by their rules. TB, Admins, and Mods are human. Nobody is perfect. And try to understand, LIFE IS NEVER FAIR!
Calm down, work things out. Start a pissing contest with a Mod ... never have any good benefit. You might not agree with me, but I have to say it.
Cheers 

I agree with you 100 percent but that’s not the point. You want to band me fine, but don’t make up lies and try to tarnish my name when it’s simply not true. They are entrusted with the power and it should not be abused

rolexwatchfan
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Hi bro,

Cheers 

Says the Pissing Contest Kakaka King :daffy:

JohnG
12 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

No need for bringing the RWI drama to here. We have enough drama on this forum with me as a member. :p

You are fake drama.    Lots of "tttssssssssssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and nestwhoring, but no real drama.   Why don't you go over to RG and start some shit, then I will believe you.  

onzenuub
1 minute ago, JohnG said:

You are fake drama.    Lots of "tttssssssssssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and nestwhoring, but no real drama.   Why don't you go over to RG and start some shit, then I will believe you.  

I have good shit for you, come over and get it. :D

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, rolexwatchfan said:

Says the Pissing Contest Kakaka King :daffy:

Darn, bro ... No more adding to my name ... until next year ... OK ?!?
At least .... I leave the Admins and Mods out ... Kakaka!

My #1 rule .... Never start a fight with the bar owner or bartender !

johnlogan
1 hour ago, onzenuub said:

+North Korea

My money is on The Rothschilds, they own the lot anyway! 

Edited by johnlogan

BadPickle
21 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

I agree with you 100 percent but that’s not the point. You want to band me fine, but don’t make up lies and try to tarnish my name when it’s simply not true. They are entrusted with the power and it should not be abused

You got booted out, that’s it, I’m guessing you’ll not get back in, well not through the correct methods, plus what you fail to grasp is that the bossman there, is half bossman here too. 

Its like, hurt me hurt my family :D 

TBH I don’t give a flying fuck who or what you are, but if the big boys decide you’re not safe to play in our yard anymore, then that’s good enough for me, and all the whimpering in this thread ain’t gonna change that 

jun_i0r
15 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Darn, bro ... No more adding to my name ... until next year ... OK ?!?
At least .... I leave the Admins and Mods out ... Kakaka!

My #1 rule .... Never start a fight with the bar owner or bartender !

Damn. My #1 bar rule ... ALWAYS pic your woman before you start drinking 

jun_i0r
42 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

You got booted out, that’s it, I’m guessing you’ll not get back in, well not through the correct methods, plus what you fail to grasp is that the bossman there, is half bossman here too. 

Its like, hurt me hurt my family :D 

TBH I don’t give a flying fuck who or what you are, but if the big boys decide you’re not safe to play in our yard anymore, then that’s good enough for me, and all the whimpering in this thread ain’t gonna change that 

Ooouuu So Romantic, I like the dirty talk but don’t forget bar rule #2, buy me a drink before you try and get in my pants 

HorFan

57eb33558a1df07685239aa506143d29.jpg

Luxuracer

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

Ooouuu So Romantic, I like the dirty talk but don’t forget bar rule #2, buy me a drink before you try and get in my pants 

edwinowl
11 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

Ewwww.  PB how very dare you. 

jun_i0r
5 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Ewwww.  PB how very dare you. 

PB? Not familiar with that acronym...

Peanut Butter 

Pretty Boy

Phat Booty 

Poop Bandit

Phacking Badass

any/all of the above?

HorFan
PB? Not familiar with that acronym...
Peanut Butter 
Pretty Boy
Phat Booty 
Poop Bandit
Phacking Badass

any/all of the above?

Pickled Beet

jun_i0r
1 minute ago, HorFan said:

Pickled Beet

And suddenly I realize I’m dumber than I look

onzenuub
Just now, jun_i0r said:

And suddenly I realize I’m dumber than I look

We already knew. :D

jun_i0r

Well hopefully Skidmark or whatever his name is doesn’t post all my noodz or I’ll be getting a lot more drinks and dirty talk