I keep getting 502 Bad Gateway

Minty007

Site access ok on my phone via Chrome

Robina

I hump goats

Minty007

You're a baaaaaaad boy...

Rx4Time

Anyone else unable to access rwi tonight? 

DetektivTudor

Thank god no, still hoping for a last minute christmas surprise ;)

trailboss99

Sorry folks we were down for a short while. I'm still waiting to hear form the hosts but it appears that out load balancer had a fufu fit which was rectified due to our efficient if somewhat expensive hosting service as soon as they realised there was an issue. Naturally it occurred rather early on a Saturday morning their time right on a change of shift so it took longer than it should have to be noticed. We pay pay lot of money for a very high percentage up time, so much that this should be a credit to our account. 

Glaude

Attention to all RWI users : The website is fine, unfortunately, Cloudflare is having a worldwide issue that prevent us from even being able to access our control panel to disable Cloudflare and let you access RWI

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

Will show you the progress of their bug fixing

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kimjongkook

Maybe it's fate. I brought it here.

yllekp

You may have noticed we are down atm. Some server issues being worked on. Hopefully back up sooner rather than later :)

elp

Hello our RWI brethren, you are more than welcome in our little corner of the interweb.

Put your feet up, make yourselves comfortable, cold beers are in the fridge.

P.S. don't mind the scarecrow in the corner, he's only there for decoration.

Ishmael
You may have noticed we are down atm. Some server issues being worked on. Hopefully back up sooner rather than later

Noticed :) Good luck boys, thanks for the effort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude
4 hours ago, yllekp said:

You may have noticed we are down atm. Some server issues being worked on. Hopefully back up sooner rather than later :)

Who are you ? ..... :D 

Note to all RWI users

This issue was not anticipated and is the result of an incorrect previous configuration of the server, unfortunately, our web hoster is not working on the weekend and charges big money for "emergency" support.
We will still try our best to fix it by ourselves but we may need for them to get back to us on Monday.

The website is down, but thanks to cloud flare you can still browse it for info, you just can't log in.

I'll keep this thread updated for further development of the situation but just to be clear :
1- This is not a hack
2- No data are lost
3- Nothing could have been done to prevent that, as we are not responsible for the error

Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy your weekend away from the rep world for once ;) 

VaderTime

No RWI on the weekends?? What am I going to do?? lol

• Like 1

Martycus
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Note to all RWI users

This issue was not anticipated and is the result of an incorrect previous configuration of the server, unfortunately, our web hoster is not working on the weekend and charges big money for "emergency" support.
We will still try our best to fix it by ourselves but we may need for them to get back to us on Monday.

The website is down, but thanks to cloud flare you can still browse it for info, you just can't log in.

I'll keep this thread updated for further development of the situation but just to be clear :
1- This is not a hack
2- No data are lost
3- Nothing could have been done to prevent that, as we are not responsible for the error

Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy your weekend away from the rep world for once ;) 

Hopefully the web hoster is not CONUS based -- Monday is a public holiday

• Like 1

QueTip
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Note to all RWI users

1- This is not a hack
2- No data are lost

Change my username on here or I’ll knock knock joke you into oblivion. 

davidmodic

Take your time kind sirs. Rooting for you.

• Like 1

Dmh19841217658
On 23/12/2017 at 17:40, jun_i0r said:

You know I can’t say I’m surprised by RWI being down once again. Maybe it should be a time for retrospect into how people, especially mods, were treating the members of the forum

They are very rude but they are rude here too

QueTip
14 minutes ago, Dmh19841217658 said:

They are very rude but they are rude here too

Who has the best sub???

yllekp
1 hour ago, Glaude said:
2 hours ago, yllekp said:

The artist formally know as............ 

25 minutes ago, cu7ix said:

Change my username on here or I’ll knock knock joke you into oblivion. 

There is no escaping you is there? :)

yllekp
5 minutes ago, cu7ix said:

Who has the best sub???

You don't, you sold it. Now as for the question who has the blingiest watches in repdom.?

umaso

annual pilgrimage to this side, thanks for the update. 

yllekp
2 hours ago, elp said:

you are more than welcome in our little corner of the interweb.

Thank you once again for the warm welcome.