greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

Ultra929
2 hours ago, onzenuub said:

No blow job on the sunday morning, that messes up things.

Hahahaha. ;-)

Glaude
38 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Who knows :ohwell: 

I didn't bother checking very deep, but if it wasn't him it wasn't anyone from staff playing trick or an obvious sock account. Where did that Luthier guy lived (general area for IP checks) ?

Mystery Shopper

Luthier was a native of LA, California (well not originally, of course)

Glaude

Well amongst others things, IPs confirm that was him !

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Well amongst others things, IPs confirm that was him !

See @pickledbeetroot!!!

fatarms
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Just screen shot his profile, not been here since 2014 

DABED44-C-4859-4441-AFBB-31-C23-A5-DE1-C

If you log in hidden, it doesn't update the last time you visited.   He technically could be here every day and we wouldn't know.  Only mods would know. 

mattyd

Luthier was in the San Fernando Valley when I visited him. Way out there. I'm in the South Bay and it took forever to get there.

trailboss99

Ok folks, our hosts are supposedly working on a restore from image right now so it should be too long at all before RWI is back up and running. 

Look like we need to find new hosts, this lot are a PITA. 

jollyjellybns
3 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Ok folks, our hosts are supposedly working on a restore from image right now so it should be too long at all before RWI is back up and running. 

Rejoice!! Can't wait!

Rlx008

It's monday!!! Come on RWI

JoeyLV
50 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

That’s fantastic news!!!! 

Rlx008
4 minutes ago, JoeyLV said:

That’s fantastic news!!!! 

Nice!

SHB
3 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Yes, you should change of host, go with the best, using ovh since 10 years and it's the best you can get. 

XLR8R

@trailboss99 Sorry for bothering i know that you guys are working on this but is there any news about website?

alfonzo
5 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Agreed maybe a company that will give you at least 99.99% uptime with smart hands access at a decent price.  :)

Thanks for fighting the good fight!

JoeyLV

I am torn on selling my TC LV and I dont know if RWI being down is the watch gods way of telling me to keep it or not haha. Either way I am eagerly awaiting my return home but Have been enjoying this forum in the meantime. I could see myself having dual citizenship between RWI/RWG as I am sure many of you already have lol. 

tucker
19 minutes ago, XLR8R said:

@trailboss99 Sorry for bothering i know that you guys are working on this but is there any news about website?

Just keep checking. 

QueTip
30 minutes ago, XLR8R said:

Just wait. It’ll be up when it’s up. 

10 minutes ago, JoeyLV said:

I am torn on selling my TC LV and I dont know if RWI being down is the watch gods way of telling me to keep it or not haha. Either way I am eagerly awaiting my return home but Have been enjoying this forum in the meantime. I could see myself having dual citizenship between RWI/RWG as I am sure many of you already have lol. 

Lol. Consider it as the watch gods helping you decide. Dual citizenship will need to go through @yllekp 's bribe fund  *cough* I mean tax system and appliance process. 

Edited by QueTip

JoeyLV
1 minute ago, QueTip said:

Just wait. It’ll be up when it’s up. 

Lol. Consider it as the watch gods helping you decide. Dual citizenship will need to go through @yllekp 's bribe fund  *cough* I mean tax system and appliance process. 

LOL Hows it going old friend? I have contacted Trailboss to get Supporter status here as well, not only to potentially make sales but also because I enjoy this forum and enjoythe layout. Plus who doesnt like variety haha 

Save

Hi,

i'm here from RWI... somebody know how many posts i have to  make in order to see the sale section of rwg?

Thank you guys

splke
21 minutes ago, JoeyLV said:

Think there is a wtb on here for a tc so you could sell it there without selling rights 

BadPickle
2 minutes ago, Save said:

Hi,

i'm here from RWI... somebody know how many posts i have to  make in order to see the sale section of rwg?

Thank you guys

5 posts mate, but be careful not to spam :lol:

Glaude

Just a heads up to stop speculation a bit

We have the host, finally working on it as Trailboss said.

But people have to factor in those facts

- All tech staff working on RWI are doing it on a benevolent basis, which means work, family and real life stuff come first.
- We know exactly what went wrong, we know exactly where and how to move on, it just takes a bit of time figuring the best, safest and quickest way to do this, with the first point of this list always in mind.

- I don't know what to put there, but since it seems I'm the guy who makes lists, I couldn't stop a two points :D 

RWI will be back, with all its data, all everything like a couple of days ago, but it's pointless to ask when it'll be up, just keeping checking this forum and the page to see if it goes live again. It'll be quicker than asking as we will only announce it a bit of time after its up.

Cheers guys and thanks for the support none the less :) 

Save
8 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

5 posts mate, but be careful not to spam :lol:

Well i'll try to not aswer "nice watch" in all topics :D

PS: Thank you mate, of course

Edited by Save

BadPickle
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Just a heads up to stop speculation a bit

We have the host, finally working on it as Trailboss said.

But people have to factor in those facts

- All tech staff working on RWI are doing it on a benevolent basis, which means work, family and real life stuff come first.
- We know exactly what went wrong, we know exactly where and how to move on, it just takes a bit of time figuring the best, safest and quickest way to do this, with the first point of this list always in mind.

- I don't know what to put there, but since it seems I'm the guy who makes lists, I couldn't stop a two points :D 

RWI will be back, with all its data, all everything like a couple of days ago, but it's pointless to ask when it'll be up, just keeping checking this forum and the page to see if it goes live again. It'll be quicker than asking as we will only announce it a bit of time after its up.

Cheers guys and thanks for the support none the less :) 

Get the exile forum back on line :D

LONG LIVE THE KING :rofl: