your wife says you can never get it up again

Ask your girlfriends, they sy other things about it. :P

Glaude
10 minutes ago, SamsonAusKognito said:

@Glaude You made me laugh tears :rofl:

About ?

yllekp
1 hour ago, JoeyLV said:

I am torn on selling my TC LV and I dont know if RWI being down is the watch gods way of telling me to keep it or not haha. Either way I am eagerly awaiting my return home but Have been enjoying this forum in the meantime. I could see myself having dual citizenship between RWI/RWG as I am sure many of you already have lol. 

Good to see you Joey. I would take the LV off yours hands but my corruption I mean tax fund is not working out as well as I expected lol. 

QueTip
1 hour ago, JoeyLV said:

I am torn on selling my TC LV and I dont know if RWI being down is the watch gods way of telling me to keep it or not haha. Either way I am eagerly awaiting my return home but Have been enjoying this forum in the meantime. I could see myself having dual citizenship between RWI/RWG as I am sure many of you already have lol. 

Damn, are you the Joey I think you are? If so god damn man it’s been a fair while. 

JoeyLV
3 minutes ago, QueTip said:

Damn, are you the Joey I think you are? If so god damn man it’s been a fair while. 

Yes sir, JoeyT next door !!! 

10 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Good to see you Joey. I would take the LV off yours hands but my corruption I mean tax fund is not working out as well as I expected lol. 

I believe the LV in question was once yours before going to Arthur then coming to me!! 

yllekp
6 minutes ago, JoeyLV said:

I believe the LV in question was once yours before going to Arthur then coming to me!! 

Wow that is indeed my old one. That was a super build. The gen  insert was new. Gen crown, Gen xtal Swiss Eta with h4 pinion if I remember correctly. Seriously thinking about getting that back. 

tucker
42 minutes ago, Glaude said:

About ?

You’re funny. Like a clown. 

10 minutes ago, JoeyLV said:

Where the hell have you been?

yllekp
3 minutes ago, tucker said:

Nosey bugger. 

JoeyLV
12 minutes ago, tucker said:

I try to stay away when finances don’t allow me to go crazy haha I have been spending all my money on my mustang lately. New brakes, rotors, tires and less then a week later bam got a cut in the brand new tire that’s not repairable lol 

14 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Wow that is indeed my old one. That was a super build. The gen  insert was new. Gen crown, Gen xtal Swiss Eta with h4 pinion if I remember correctly. Seriously thinking about getting that back. 

Shes here waiting for daddy haha 

2721-F806-C9-E7-4-E8-E-BB3-C-27-DAD4-ADC

yllekp
1 minute ago, tucker said:

@GlaudeAre we home yet?

Still a nosey bugger. 

yllekp
31 minutes ago, JoeyLV said:

I try to stay away when finances don’t allow me to go crazy haha I have been spending all my money on my mustang lately. New brakes, rotors, tires and less then a week later bam got a cut in the brand new tire that’s not repairable lol 

Shes here waiting for daddy haha 

2721-F806-C9-E7-4-E8-E-BB3-C-27-DAD4-ADC

A photo will never do her justice. That insert sparkles like a Christmas tree. 

Dynaduck

Just checking in to see that you guys are doing ok, and it seems like it. See ya over at RWI tomorrow! :)

Glaude
1 hour ago, tucker said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "funny guy goodfellas gif"

1 hour ago, tucker said:

@GlaudeAre we home yet?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "yes but no gif"

DD60
32 minutes ago, Dynaduck said:

Just checking in to see that you guys are doing ok, and it seems like it. See ya over at RWI tomorrow! :)

So tomorrow for sure, eh ?  

badwun

please, RWI friends, whenever we head back home, don't tell Sumi I'm really just a Boba sipping soy boy  :crybaby:

my cover story: I'm trying to find and flush out Jamie :clouseaul:

nhsdfgh.jpg

gilrob
4 hours ago, Dynaduck said:

So it looks like tomorrow then (Tuesday) is when RWI comes back online.

mclarendude

Glad to see I’m not the only one frantically trying to log in.

Keep up the good work, IT fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dynaduck
3 hours ago, gilrob said:

So it looks like tomorrow then (Tuesday) is when RWI comes back online.

Nah, just me hoping :)

Xartan

IT problems are probably the most difficult ones to estimate the time frame of. 

Str1xt
4 hours ago, badwun said:

please, RWI friends, whenever we head back home, don't tell Sumi I'm really just a Boba sipping soy boy  :crybaby:

my cover story: I'm trying to find and flush out Jamie :clouseaul:

nhsdfgh.jpg

And not a bio degradable straw in sight. SHAME......SHAME...... none progressive soy boys are the worstest.  :p

VaderTime
11 hours ago, Glaude said:

Just a heads up to stop speculation a bit

We have the host, finally working on it as Trailboss said.

But people have to factor in those facts

- All tech staff working on RWI are doing it on a benevolent basis, which means work, family and real life stuff come first.
- We know exactly what went wrong, we know exactly where and how to move on, it just takes a bit of time figuring the best, safest and quickest way to do this, with the first point of this list always in mind.

- I don't know what to put there, but since it seems I'm the guy who makes lists, I couldn't stop a two points :D 

RWI will be back, with all its data, all everything like a couple of days ago, but it's pointless to ask when it'll be up, just keeping checking this forum and the page to see if it goes live again. It'll be quicker than asking as we will only announce it a bit of time after its up.

Cheers guys and thanks for the support none the less :) 

Thank you guys for the hard work!!  :panda:

p.s.  I am beginning to like this layout lol

mega12
Just a heads up to stop speculation a bit : 
We have the host, finally working on it as Trailboss said.
But people have to factor in those facts : 
- All tech staff working on RWI are doing it on a benevolent basis, which means work, family and real life stuff come first.
- We know exactly what went wrong, we know exactly where and how to move on, it just takes a bit of time figuring the best, safest and quickest way to do this, with the first point of this list always in mind.
- I don't know what to put there, but since it seems I'm the guy who makes lists, I couldn't stop a two points  
RWI will be back, with all its data, all everything like a couple of days ago, but it's pointless to ask when it'll be up, just keeping checking this forum and the page to see if it goes live again. It'll be quicker than asking as we will only announce it a bit of time after its up.
Cheers guys and thanks for the support none the less  

Your third point is the best one :)