greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

SuperLory
3 hours ago, ziblot said:

IT problems are probably the most difficult ones to estimate the time frame of. 

can you kindly talk to my boss ? 

yllekp
6 hours ago, mclarendude said:

Glad to see I’m not the only one frantically trying to log in.

Keep up the good work, IT fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gabe, good to see you. 

42 minutes ago, mega12 said:

Your third point is the best one :)

You should see the lists I have seen lol.

However I am going to say it out loud just in case people are not aware. @Glaude has been working tirelessly along with AmericanWookie in the background to keep RWI afloat over the last few months. I cannot list the amount of things they have done to make our home look like home. I have nothing but praise and admiration for them. Do not tell @Glaude I said this he will think I actually like him. However I am not going to forgive the snail eating in the staff room. It would be OK if he actually got rid of the shells. 

thing

finally I found out where everybody is hiding out, been refreshing RWI and thought I was alone :)

Xartan

If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is that there is no such thing as a realistic time estimate when it comes to IT.

GingerApple
32 minutes ago, yllekp said:

However I am going to say it out loud just in case people are not aware. @Glaude has been working tirelessly along with AmericanWookie in the background to keep RWI afloat over the last few months. I cannot list the amount of things they have done to make our home look like home. I have nothing but praise and admiration for them. Do not tell @Glaude I said this he will think I actually like him. However I am not going to forgive the snail eating in the staff room. It would be OK if he actually got rid of the shells. 

Don't say shit like that out loud!!!! Even if you think it, immediately suppress that feeling; bury it deep inside your psyche and just keep repeating the mantra, "Glaude is evil, Glaude is evil..." until the feeling subsides.

AmericanWookie is different, he deserves our thanks of course, but not the Gallic Garlic Gonad (Triple G to his friends. When is your next fight Glaude)?

RussP
21 minutes ago, thing said:

finally I found out where everybody is hiding out, been refreshing RWI and thought I was alone :)

Welcome to our home, Thing.

thing
1 minute ago, RussP said:

Welcome to our home, Thing.

Thank you, been comfortable at RWI for so long that I never reached out to other forums in the past but that might just change now :)

One got to get his share of watches everyday! 

yllekp
3 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Don't say shit like that out loud!!!!

Did I really fucking type that? Oh shit the withdrawal symptoms are worse than I thought. 

Time for a cold shower to wake up I think. 

LinusR

I think my mouse is already broken of refreshing. :D But reading here is also hella fun!

tripdog123

It's back up.

Glaude
5 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Don't say shit like that out loud!!!! Even if you think it, immediately suppress that feeling; bury it deep inside your psyche and just keep repeating the mantra, "Glaude is evil, Glaude is evil..." until the feeling subsides.

AmericanWookie is different, he deserves our thanks of course, but not the Gallic Garlic Gonad (Triple G to his friends. When is your next fight Glaude)?

I mean, I was gonna slag you, but your lack of culture reference is so high that I'm just gonna quote you as a statement to your mediocrity...

Plus I know you love me !

As tripdog said, we are back online guys, no data loss or anything, enjoy your home like you used to before.

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

As tripdog said, we are back online guys.

Thanks AmericanWookie, awesome job.

stanevo6

Nice and quite here now.  Gonna take a nap here.  Guess I will not be disturbed.  :)   

yllekp
4 hours ago, stanevo6 said:

Nice and quite here now.  Gonna take a nap here.  Guess I will not be disturbed.  :)   

Image result for disturb gif

stanevo6

had a brutal nightmare with a cat and bird, well I guess.  :D

Ishmael

RWI down again? I’m getting this:

90db042a35f27d6edac967be4a95d7c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattyd

Yup. Sucks when you have watches for sale, huh Ish? I wanted the 6542 you sold - but I gotta eat this month so I passed. That thing is rare and beautiful...

thechicco

I'm an idiot and I know it

beanvatan

Ok, the website is down again. Hoping it will go back up soon. 

RWIrefugee

HELLO AND HI MY NAME IS BOB

Rawbe

We meet again my brethren .. at our sister's house.

Glaude

Hardware failure from our hosting company, little need to be said about how not happy we are about it... Will be back up quickly

gilrob

Again,  are we still with the same server company since the last outage? 

Glaude
Just now, gilrob said:

Again,  are we still with the same server company since the last outage? 

Not for much longer, this is not the same issue as last time though