greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

Thrasher
29 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

I hope you realise how lucky you are G . . .  

The first 25 years were not exactly Lucky I assure you but compare to the rest of the world those first 25 were probably extraordinary. What changed my life to what it is today was starting my career and marrying my beautiful wife. Now nearly 30 years have passed and the rewards are here. But from Experience all this can end in the blink of an eye so my advice to everyone is Live now and Enjoy because tomorrow you could fall off a roof or be diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have seen this and much worse so that's why I am the way I am. Pretty sure more than a few people don't appreciate my goods and bads but as I hope is apparent I could not give a Damn less.

Live, Love be happy. Tomorrow is not a promise.

Merry Christmas to you and all my friends.

Occb2

I MISS RWI!!!!!!  Merry Christmas too all my friends and family here.  I went from spending hours each day on RWI too RWG.BZ RWG.CC Repgeek and TRF.  I still cant find the same feeling that my home gives me.  

You ever go on a vacation and cant wait to sit in YOUR house and in YOUR bed?  Well that is the exact feeling I keep getting.  

Is there anyway to get the back up RWI that we had last year up?  

Miss everyone.

bobandshawn
22 minutes ago, Occb2 said:

I MISS RWI!!!!!!  Merry Christmas too all my friends and family here.  I went from spending hours each day on RWI too RWG.BZ RWG.CC Repgeek and TRF.  I still cant find the same feeling that my home gives me.  

You ever go on a vacation and cant wait to sit in YOUR house and in YOUR bed?  Well that is the exact feeling I keep getting.  

Is there anyway to get the back up RWI that we had last year up?  

EXACTLY!!! Second Christmas in a row with all this free time...and no RWI!

BOD
On 12/24/2017 at 21:19, tommy_boy said:

Nice to see you, B.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Wifey still loves this beauty.  Thanks/

5HizZ8L.jpg

You always have to rub it in, don't you Tommy???  LOL

Glad your wife loves it.  My wife would love it, too.  :Love:

Maclee

Merry xmas all.. when can we go back to RWI? :bananarider:

manodeoro
9 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

I hope you realise how lucky you are G . . .  

8 hours ago, Thrasher said:

The first 25 years were not exactly Lucky I assure you but compare to the rest of the world those first 25 were probably extraordinary. What changed my life to what it is today was starting my career and marrying my beautiful wife. Now nearly 30 years have passed and the rewards are here. But from Experience all this can end in the blink of an eye so my advice to everyone is Live now and Enjoy because tomorrow you could fall off a roof or be diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have seen this and much worse so that's why I am the way I am. Pretty sure more than a few people don't appreciate my goods and bads but as I hope is apparent I could not give a Damn less.

Asking someone if "he/she realise how happy he/she is" sounds  a little weird IMHO ... Plus it could emply, someways, that he/she doesn't.

I've had some arguments with @Thrasher on RWI, but I'm 100% certain he's a nice guy and he's aware that wealthiness is not "given to all".

I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy so I HAVE to choose between a trip to Vietnam with my wife and a 3/4K chrono but I don't feel no envy at all.

So enjoy you watches @Thrasher and keep on showing it here and on RWI.

BTW ... I have chosen the trip to Vietnam of course ... my wife doesn't give me the exact hour but what she gives me is incomparably more important and valuable.

Natas78
42 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

Asking someone if "he/she realise how happy he/she is" sounds  a little weird IMHO ... Plus it could emply, someways, that he/she doesn't.

I've had some arguments with @Thrasher on RWI, but I'm 100% certain he's a nice guy and he's aware that wealthiness is not "given to all".

I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy so I HAVE to choose between a trip to Vietnam with my wife and a 3/4K chrono but I don't feel no envy at all.

BTW ... I have chosen the trip to Vietnam of course ... my wife doesn't give me the exact hour but what she gives me is incomparably more important and valuable.

You have chosen wisely :) As big a watch fan as I am myself, I would prefer a good trip with the wife and son to a new watch any day. You only have so much quality time with your loved ones, the rest is work, obligations and dealing with strangers.

tripdog123
1 hour ago, manodeoro said:

Somebody's a little the worse for wear after the Christmas fun . . . .

I didn't ask him if he knew how happy he was - that would a stupid question. I asked him if he knew how lucky he is (not an entirely serious question - was not expecting a 15,000 word essay as a reply)

I didn't mention his wealth either - you may not be aware of this, but as the inventor of the 'Post It' (yellow version only, the pastel blue version was invented by some guy in Finland) Thrasher is an extremely wealthy guy.

johnlogan
9 hours ago, bobandshawn said:

EXACTLY!!! Second Christmas in a row with all this free time...and no RWI!

EXACTLY!!!

black263
4 hours ago, Maclee said:

Merry xmas all.. when can we go back to RWI? :bananarider:

Not yet.  You have to stay and play with the big boys for a while, before you can go home to mummy.

manodeoro
3 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

Somebody's a little the worse for wear after the Christmas fun . . . .

I didn't ask him if he knew how happy he was - that would a stupid question. I asked him if he knew how lucky he is (not an entirely serious question - was not expecting a 15,000 word essay as a reply)

I didn't mention his wealth either - you may not be aware of this, but as the inventor of the 'Post It' (yellow version only, the pastel blue version was invented by some guy in Finland) Thrasher is an extremely wealthy guy.

I possible misunderstood, english is notre m'y native language as you know.

Nevertheless ... never mind.

Happy Christmas to you and wish you à great NY's Eve ... my f.ck.ng french phone's putting accents everywhere.

manodeoro
4 hours ago, Natas78 said:

You have chosen wisely :) As big a watch fan as I am myself, I would prefer a good trip with the wife and son to a new watch any day. You only have so much quality time with your loved ones, the rest is work, obligations and dealing with strangers.

BTW ... I choosed Vietnam because of landscapes and culture ... not because of the dials :D

Wingy

Day after...Let it be a new start...a jump on the New Year...

Come on guys...let's make it a good one...

And by the way..quit whining that RWI is down...It will rise again soon...Enjoy the folks and time spent  at RWG or RG...when we need a place to crash...we know we always have it.

That's what's great!

kdo2milger
23 hours ago, johnlogan said:

gLliiYf.jpg

OKAY!!!

I'm loosing way too many keyboards over here!

Coffee is a PITA to get out between the keys man.

trailboss99

Hey folks hope you had a great Christmas. The boys will be back on deck tomorrow so hopefully not long now. 

M4ttc

Has anyone got Ado213 email address. All my contact with him was via PMs in RWI and the site is still down. 

TIA 

Matt

ShelbyForthright

I wonder where the RWI status is at this point. Haven’t heard anything the last couple of days...

Icemanneo11
18 hours ago, Thrasher said:

All too true.

Here's hoping all from the RWI forum seeking refuge (and sincere thanks for RWG) and those here on RWG have had a great Christmas!

Icemanneo11
3 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Hey folks hope you had a great Christmas. The boys will be back on deck tomorrow so hopefully not long now. 

Sounds good trailboss and with RWI being down has probably saved me a little bit of money!

Hope you had a great Christmas and thanks for the good / hard work to all.

ShelbyForthright
4 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

I really can't wait! Thank you for your existence @trailboss99

SamsonAusKognito
19 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Thanks for sharing your wisdom buddy, I will remind these words! 

bkg!
you may not be aware of this, but as the inventor of the 'Post It’

Dude, it was me that invented the post it, and the paper clip, and the staple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iabounty
6 hours ago, Wingy said:

Day after...Let it be a new start...a jump on the New Year...

Come on guys...let's make it a good one...

And by the way..quit whining that RWI is down...It will rise again soon...Enjoy the folks and time spent  at RWG or RG...when we need a place to crash...we know we always have it.

That's what's great!

AND JUST BE GLAD GREG LIVES IN THE UK SO TRUMP CAN'T ENACT A TRAVEL BAN FROM RWI TO RWG...............:lol:

Luxuracer
55 minutes ago, bkg! said:

Dude, it was me that invented the post it, and the paper clip, and the staple emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah ... Don't you take the "credit" from BKG !!!

PlanetZoom
6 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

That's good news.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.