greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

Buddhabar

Hello people RWI...

Rawbe
10 minutes ago, Rx4Time said:

Don't forget they have a member to member section here and over on the geek.....

Also you are an enabler and I thank you for affirming I don’t need the shrink :D .. for this at least

Rx4Time
3 minutes ago, Rawbe said:

Also you are an enabler and I thank you for affirming I don’t need the shrink :D .. for this at least

I do my best to help alleviate your wallet of excess weight....and put your mind at ease that you are at least relatively sane...

jollyjellybns
23 minutes ago, Rawbe said:

These past few weeks I’ve been watching m2m like a hawk looking to get a few new pieces, I have a franken sub coming in.  But it didn’t satisfy the itch, now the forum is down and I don’t know what to do .. I’m having M2M withdrawals .. is this normal or do I need to take the remaining watch funds and find a good shrink .. :blowup:

Lol I am doing the exact same thing as you!

Rx4Time

@rawbe let's see there new franken! 

Rawbe

Literally as soon as Rx4time said I could just buy watches here .. I browsed the first 4 pages of m2m just to find something I don’t want or need .. and I keep finding random watches that I have the urge to buy knowing damn well I will never wear them.  Maybe I do have a problem ..

It is still with david (cr7juv where we come from), I decided to have brushing done too while it is still with him.  I’m short a 116610LN dial and insert otherwise it would be completed.  Any chance you can help with that?

Rx4Time
10 minutes ago, Rawbe said:

Literally as soon as Rx4time said I could just buy watches here .. I browsed the first 4 pages of m2m just to find something I don’t want or need .. and I keep finding random watches that I have the urge to buy knowing damn well I will never wear them.  Maybe I do have a problem ..

It is still with david (cr7juv where we come from), I decided to have brushing done too while it is still with him.  I’m short a 116610LN dial and insert otherwise it would be completed.  Any chance you can help with that?

Unfortunately I don't know of any reasonably priced ones.  You definitely should feed the urge is it only grow and get worse while you attempt to source those parts.  I do know of a couple but the dials I'm aware of are over $500 and the inserts are pushing over $1,000. 

Robse1

Good Morning Gentlemen, 

my first thought was „oh no...not again rwi got  shamboozeled“  :fear:

but everything good. So let‘s hang out with our brothers and sisters here :)

Jibuti
2 hours ago, tucker said:

Yeah. Some of those guys on RWI are dicks. 

You may say that again :)

Rawbe
3 minutes ago, Rx4Time said:

Unfortunately I don't know of any reasonably priced ones.  You definitely should feed the urge is it only grow and get worse while you attempt to source those parts.  I do know of a couple but the dials I'm aware of are over $500 and the inserts are pushing over $1,000. 

Who has the dials, for around that price point i would be interested.  The insert is a real pain the ass, I found one member over on RWI that was willing to sell me his as we had been pming back and forth about it.  But the minute I said “okay great make a reserved sale for me” he went silent.  There was one inset for sale around 950 and accepting offers but I didn’t want to insult him with what is now considered a low offer, but last year would have been over the going price .. anyways let me know about the dials you mentioned I would be very grateful to at least get one of the two remaining pieces done and have my modder install it while the watch is still with him. @Rx4Time

yllekp
1 hour ago, Dynaduck said:

Just woke up too. Oh well, good thing we have you, RWG!  

It was you. I know it. All the newbie mod button pressing lol.

Glad you made it to the liferaft. 

yllekp
3 hours ago, xj4sonx said:

Who the fuck are you. Do I need to get C Master involved

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And fuck you and the donkey you rode in on. 

There is a guy called Jason on RWI who would sort you out in an arse wipe. 

Raddave
20 minutes ago, yllekp said:

It was you. I know it. All the newbie mod button pressing lol.

Glad you made it to the liferaft. 

Thats what i heard too , he was the last staff online , then whammy ....

yllekp
1 minute ago, Raddave said:

We are going to tie him to the mast when we get home. 

Rx4Time
39 minutes ago, Rawbe said:

Who has the dials, for around that price point i would be interested.  The insert is a real pain the ass, I found one member over on RWI that was willing to sell me his as we had been pming back and forth about it.  But the minute I said “okay great make a reserved sale for me” he went silent.  There was one inset for sale around 950 and accepting offers but I didn’t want to insult him with what is now considered a low offer, but last year would have been over the going price .. anyways let me know about the dials you mentioned I would be very grateful to at least get one of the two remaining pieces done and have my modder install it while the watch is still with him. @Rx4Time

If you switch over to a no date there's a couple dials for around $400 on the bay.  The cheapest one I was able to locate tonight was mid 700s.  I'm pretty sure if you contact them and offer to buy it off the bay you can get it for less. 

JaegoDylan

I didn’t realise I was addicted until the dealer crashed.. thanks for the update. 

Rawbe

Going no date would mean gen dw and gen crystal have to change too, might just have to buck up pay the ridiculous prices to complete the dream.

Rx4Time
18 minutes ago, Raddave said:

092010_animated981ba7cd3d4849d8.gif

deju

I heard the server became self aware employed psychological evaluations for access... and we’ve all been kicked out :lol:

yllekp
21 minutes ago, deju said:

I heard the server became self aware employed psychological evaluations for access... and we’ve all been kicked out :lol:

I heard the staff became self aware and started pressing buttons. 

itse

The weekend without checking rwi seems wasted -.-

jollyjellybns

I feel the same too!

Froning
11 minutes ago, itse said:

The weekend without checking rwi seems wasted -.-

Maybe we should start thinking going out of home

Raddave
43 minutes ago, yllekp said:

I heard the staff became self aware and started pressing buttons. 

one of the staff did .....

yllekp
5 minutes ago, Raddave said:

one of the staff did .....

You mean @Dynaduck