greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

And suddenly I realize I’m dumber than I look

Not at all! You were correct with 'Poop Bandit'.

LiZnoGouD

FeelsBadMan

onzenuub
2 minutes ago, LiZnoGouD said:

FeelsBadMan

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Batman

frankfrank

Thank you for having us! 

Here's to it being a short and temporary pit stop hopefully

tripdog123
2 hours ago, xj4sonx said:

I read the help desk tickets PMs ect.
Sometimes things run deeper.
If you wish to discuss via PM feel free to contact me. I don't think here is a good place as I don't wish to cast shadows to tarnish your name.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, jun_i0r said:

I have a clear conscience man. Nothing to hide. You don’t wish to cast shadows but you want to move this into the darkness of PM’s

He's willing to listen to what you have to say - this is quite a big thing coming from Badder Cop - take him up on it, you may find it leads to a happy ending.

46 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

And suddenly I realize I’m dumber than I look

Didn't think it was possible, but yup.

tripdog123
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

OK ... I have to reply to @tripdog123 before I forgot WTH he was saying. He was semi-civilized with me. (Why did GreG had to take his post away ?!?)

Hi Trip,

I want to start by saying ... "Do not believe everything you read online"

I might look like a bubbling friendly talkative guy online, but in real life I am the mofo guy that sitting in the bar by himself in the corner wanting to be left alone but never back down from a fight. I guess both of us are trying to make up for our childhood. On that note, what you tried to guess from my username are all wrong. I was never race luxury cars in my life (drove a couple maybe, but never on the racetrack). Let's make it clear ... it's Luxu Racer ... not luxury (long story behind the Luxu name). I raced motorcycles, road-racing. You asked "was I any good as a racer or crappy?". My answer is ... If I try to make a living as a racer, I would be broke and homeless long ago. Out of the love for motorcycles, I just raced locally in my spare time, won a couple $50 cups and a fews medals while spent close to $100K over 6 years fueling my hobby, not a pro nor national racer. The retired part is true. I sold my business last year and semi-retired right now. 

I do not want to start a pissing contest with you. I "ignored" you from the beginning. If you leave me alone, I leave you alone. We don't even have to be "bros". So, it's all up to you. As you can see, I have plenty of time in my hand!

Cheers.

You race motorcycles ? why the hell didn't you say buddy ?

Merry Christmas ! - no, really, I mean it. :thumbsup:

bkg!

Wow, yet another thread that derailed dramatically. Fuck that shit, I wanna see me some goats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onzenuub

Animated GIF

jun_i0r
10 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

He's willing to listen to what you have to say - this is quite a big thing coming from Badder Cop - take him up on it, you may find it leads to a happy ending.

Didn't think it was possible, but yup.

Well all joking aside, shot him a PM. Curious to see where it goes 

onzenuub
15 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

you may find it leads to a happy ending.

Animated GIF

That is a happy ending. :rofl:

jun_i0r
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

OK ... I have to reply to @tripdog123 before I forgot WTH he was saying. He was semi-civilized with me. (Why did GreG had to take his post away ?!?)

Hi Trip,

I want to start by saying ... "Do not believe everything you read online"

I might look like a bubbling friendly talkative guy online, but in real life I am the mofo guy that sitting in the bar by himself in the corner wanting to be left alone but never back down from a fight. I guess both of us are trying to make up for our childhood. On that note, what you tried to guess from my username are all wrong. I was never race luxury cars in my life (drove a couple maybe, but never on the racetrack). Let's make it clear ... it's Luxu Racer ... not luxury (long story behind the Luxu name). I raced motorcycles, road-racing. You asked "was I any good as a racer or crappy?". My answer is ... If I try to make a living as a racer, I would be broke and homeless long ago. Out of the love for motorcycles, I just raced locally in my spare time, won a couple $50 cups and a fews medals while spent close to $100K over 6 years fueling my hobby, not a pro nor national racer. The retired part is true. I sold my business last year and semi-retired right now. 

I do not want to start a pissing contest with you. I "ignored" you from the beginning. If you leave me alone, I leave you alone. We don't even have to be "bros". So, it's all up to you. As you can see, I have plenty of time in my hand!

Cheers.

13 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Quite a few bikers in here. Seems there is more in common than just watches although i prefer straight line, 1/4 mile races

rolexwatchfan

Speaking of racing. Any goat racers up in here?

monkey-goat.gif?fb43fe

bkg!
Quite a few bikers in here. Seems there is more in common than just watches although i prefer straight line, 1/4 mile races

Seriously? I bet you’re the kind of guy who takes life a quarter mile at a time eh? gotta be the shitest line in any movie, ever.

I’ve loved my bikes, but never had the gonads to race. A few of my pals have though. Road racing is where the real shit goes down. Anyone that races the IOM is a fucking legend in my book. Those guys are mental

tripdog123
17 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Animated GIF

That is a happy ending. :rofl:

Nope, sorry, not my definition of a happy ending - no titties.

Titties make the world go round - this is a proven fact.

onzenuub
1 minute ago, tripdog123 said:

Nope, sorry, not my definition of a happy ending - no titties.

Titties make the world go round - this is a proven fact.

In the old days of this forum I started posting boobs whenever a thread went into a shitfest. Aaaaaah the good old days. 

xj4sonx
And I have responded
Thanks for the PM

tripdog123
24 minutes ago, bkg! said:

Seriously? I bet you’re the kind of guy who takes life a quarter mile at a time eh? emoji23.png gotta be the shitest line in any movie, ever.

I’ve loved my bikes, but never had the gonads to race. A few of my pals have though. Road racing is where the real shit goes down. Anyone that races the IOM is a fucking legend in my book. Those guys are mental

I used to spend a couple of hours on the 'Montée du Beausset' 'every Sunday:

This is NOT me, the guy is quite quick, but he came upon a car at 1:40 and had to close the throttle - that blind bind there, if you didn't hit any traffic you could get up to 260 kph before breaking for the hairpin. 

At 3:10 there's a double hairpin after a long straightish line .in the woods behind the hairpin there are 2 'tomb stones'  - bikers who didn't break early enough or hard enough for the hairpin - I'm not joking.

This guy peels off at the circuit entrance, his chrono was 3:30, I used to get down to 3:20 if I didn't hit any traffic, and starting about 200 yards before he did at the bottom of the hill.

Good times.

Edited by tripdog123

jun_i0r
20 minutes ago, bkg! said:

Seriously? I bet you’re the kind of guy who takes life a quarter mile at a time eh? emoji23.png gotta be the shitest line in any movie, ever.

He man, doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning is winning.

Mike116
13 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

In the old days of this forum I started posting boobs whenever a thread went into a shitfest. Aaaaaah the good old days. 

Yes, i remember the old boobs and bacon days on rwi too

Luxuracer
48 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

41 minutes ago, jun_i0r said:

11 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

Thanks for the PM

What the HELL happened here ... ?!?
Did RWG's air turn us into "nice" guys !?!

group-hug-gif-13.gif

I WANT TO GO BACK TO RWI !!!!

tripdog123
18 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

I know you did - I'm your biggest fan. :blush:

elp
24 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

So what, you've run out of boobs now ??

GingerApple
22 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

I used to spend a couple of hours on the 'Montée du Beausset' 'every Sunday:

This is NOT me, the guy is quite quick, but he came upon a car at 1:40 and had to close the throttle - that blind bind there, if you didn't hit any traffic you could get up to 260 kph before breaking for the hairpin. 

At 3:10 there's a double hairpin after a long straightish line .in the woods behind the hairpin there are 2 'tomb stones'  - bikers who didn't break early enough or hard enough for the hairpin - I'm not joking.

This guy peels off at the circuit entrance, his chrono was 3:30, I used to get down to 3:20 if I didn't hit any traffic, and starting about 200 yards before he did at the bottom of the hill.

Good times.

What an awesome road for bikes! That video seems weird though, it looks slower than the speedometer suggests. Or is it just me. Cars aren't flashing past in a blur like I'd expect for that speed, they're passing sedately. Love the sound of that bike too. Cool road.

bkg!
What an awesome road for bikes! That video seems weird though, it looks slower than the speedometer suggests. Or is it just me. Cars aren't flashing past in a blur like I'd expect for that speed, they're passing sedately. Love the sound of that bike too. Cool road.

On the continent they use kmh mate. We’re still imperial

tripdog123
7 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Well the speedometer is in kph not mph, plus that road is made up of long open bends and hairpins - you tip it in blind most of the time. With traffic coming in the other direction - or a bike that runs wide on his exit  - you need to factor in a healthy margin of safety in your speed.

There was an accident every week on that road, some people got killed.