GiancarloNatale

Trusted Dealers

GiancarloNatale

Hey! I hope everybody is doing great and merry christmas to all.

I am a new member and as a new member I dont know where to start tou buy some watches. I have always bought from a local rep watch retailer but he is no longer in the business.I wanted to know about good dealers that you have recently made business with them. 

Thank You, 

Giancarlo Natale.

gavmeister

Try reading the forum...particularly the great big heading that says trusted dealers...

GiancarloNatale

I wanted to know more about personal experience. Already sent some emails to those Trusted Dealers forum.

Thank You.

Kinglomax

I’m in the same boat as you brother trustytime seems to have really good products, have done a bit of research on them, seems very good, they also had a vid showing the watch you choose, there a bit pricey but well worth it and they are using Rolex steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gavmeister
11 minutes ago, GiancarloNatale said:

I wanted to know more about personal experience. Already sent some emails to those Trusted Dealers forum.

Thank You.

Still too lazy to click on the Trusted dealers link?

Since if you had you would have found in huge BOLD letters the word FEEDBACK...

tripdog123

All the TDs have access to the same watches - the TDs don't make watches, they are sellers. If a seller is a TD on this forum, this means he can be trusted, therefore you can choose a TD (randomly, if you wish) and know that you will get the watch you ordered.

nexezz

To be honest, you should probably read up the trusted dealer review section to see which trusted dealer has wonky records and choose not to go with them. It's all part of the process and we've all been there before.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the reps that will come your way soon 

Kinglomax

I’m in the same boat as you brother trustytime seems to have really good products, have done a bit of research on them, seems very good, they also had a vid showing the watch you choose, there a bit pricey but well worth it and they are using Rolex steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk