Kinglomax

Buying of a TD

Kinglomax

Sorry guys for a stupid question I am new to this, before I buy a product of a trusted dealer do I let the the forms know in case something goes wrong ? Someone run me through the process, it will be very appreciated, merry Christmas to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinical Trial

Yes- send all the details to Onze by PM. He likes to keep a track of these things. :D

Just KIDDING. The trusted dealers are trusted for a reason. Order as you please. There are some threads in the "new Members' section detailing expectations of TDs and disputes etc- maybe read these first before placing your order.

Order away and be patient!

Kinglomax

Thank you so much for your response I’ll have a look, appreciate it, spending 400usd on a rep is that a good price ? I’m trying to buy this one 1c0412f6260438ff18619bffa07a8787.jpg

iamonline

I doubt that is a "Super" rep.

You should probably do a little bit more research before spending that $400. There are several makers of the rep Rolex DD, and the watch qualities vary.

Xpletiv

And now we're not going to stop...because it's a Rolli in gold with diamonds.

Mystery Shopper

Yikes- I'm not an Arab sheikh so I have never been in he market for a diamente day date.

Check for reviews in the Rolex sub section 

Kinglomax

So I should do a bit more looking I was looking at trustytime they have it for 380usd

So I should do a bit more looking I was looking at trustytime they have it for 380usd

ShovelnTC

Yes you should do LOTS more research and remember that research consists of much more than asking questions.

To assist you in your Rep buying pleasure many threads have been created for you.

So please start here..........................................START HERE!

Mystery Shopper
15 minutes ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Yikes- I'm not an Arab sheikh so I have never been in he market for a diamente day date.

Check for reviews in the Rolex sub section 

Mate- I got your PM- just click on the hyperlink on the word 'Rolex' above and it will take you there. The watch is not to my taste so I can't help you beyond that.

Thommo82

@Kinglomax, buddy, friend, pal, old mate.....

i understand everyone has different tastes but that watch is not very desirable....

Read and research much, MUCH, more. Dropping $400 on a rep is not something you should take lightly as you can get great gens for that price.

Im sure the one you see at Trusty time is a well made watch, but fuck buddy, really?

Good luck in your search

Merry christmas

Mystery Shopper

Yes- send all the details to Onze by PM. He likes to keep a track of these things. :D

He still runs the excel spreadsheet- who knew?  :D

black263

For your first Replica that's a bucket of shit. The bits of glass stuck round the edges will fall out one by one and the thin gold deposit will wear through.  If you want a Rolex start by having a look at Narikaa's Regmariner.  Solid watch thats the best available for the price.  You have to spend double that for a slightly better version elsewhere.

Glaude

So I'm not the only one to have received a PM ...

You won't have more info from me than what everybody else has already told you here, not because I don't want to, but because there's nothing else to say.

Breesy7

If this is your first  rep stick with a more basic rep, maybe a v7 sub. You will be disappointed when comparing to gen due to many factors if you purchased that one. If you do good luck 

McGilli
14 hours ago, Kinglomax said:

My rule for people new to reps - because I was new just a short while ago is this:

If you have to ask if you should do more research - then you are not ready to buy. Do more research.

Then repeat that question again. And again.

Until you KNOW you are ready to purchase. That's the kind of watch that won't have a lot of purchases - and therefore reviews and feedback (at least at that price). So, you will have to do much more research that buying a more common watch. Good luck.