acidus

ETA for RWI?

imranbecks

No thanks to the stupid bunch of hackers with nothing better to do showing their coward ways behind a computer screen and hacking a watch forum. Pathetic. 

rjk
2 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

:finger:

It will be back when it's back guys. Right now it's Christmas and the boys are taking some time off for family and friends, so should you lot. 

Dude, get off this site and enjoy your Xmas - rwi will be back when it's back but family is more important than work right now!

CHILL_TX

I took the opportunity to order one from a TD!

6QnvhgB.png

markmarky
12 hours ago, Raddave said:

we are looking at new years , guys , as it stand right now ...

4 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

:finger:It will be back when it's back guys. Right now it's Christmas and the boys are taking some time off for family and friends, so should you lot. 

I can wait till New year but only question is that if all the previous content will be back??

I purchased a franken watch last week and I sent email to the seller about missing link(not fitting to my wrist now). No reply in last 3 days. I hope I get the thread on the site back to give feedback/raise concern or even sell the watch in future to another person with smaller wrist size.

Raddave
9 minutes ago, markmarky said:

I can wait till New year but only question is that if all the previous content will be back??

I purchased a franken watch last week and I sent email to the seller about missing link(not fitting to my wrist now). No reply in last 3 days. I hope I get the thread on the site back to give feedback/raise concern or even sell the watch in future to another person with smaller wrist size.

I really cant answer that , as i dont know .

markmarky
Just now, Raddave said:

I really cant answer that , as i dont know .

:fear:

Raddave
11 minutes ago, markmarky said:

:fear:

yeah , not knowing sux ...:(

BabaNJ

So It's gona be "happy new year". Rwi withdrawal symptoms are making me sad. I have 3 builds in progress with gen cases and no inspiration to finish :zzz:

BabaNJ

I am sure rwi would be back stronger and better. Ty mods for your great and unpaid work(a important fact lots of whining members forget often). Hopefully everyone enjoys their time with family. 

Edited by BabaNJ

Desai
RWI doesn't have an ETA, it has an Asian clone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

manodeoro

A few days before RWI went down I was talking with TB about the project I had to translate all my tutos and build threads in my native language and put them in the sub-forum "Le French Corner".

And I was complaining about the lack of time.

Now I think that "thanks to" :angry: the hacker I will have plenty of time to do that :dingleberry-nemesis:

Unfortunately NOT ALL my tutos and build threads were safe on my own computer ... so I will to rewrite some both English and French if the data's show to be lost when TWI Comes back. :decapcheer:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all here, both RWI and RWG members.