Bensontuo

Loco Louie's tracking is not working

Bensontuo

Hi my RWI mate 

Thank you RWG and also all the other RWI staffs assisting us to at least communicate at this platform as for now. 

I have been been attempting to reach out to loco Louie for the tracking he gave is not even work. 

He told me that due to the logistic system of EMS is down and slow for these few days; however, I have been trying the tracking he gave to me for a week!! 

Just want to know if any one comes across the same situation 

your RWI mate

Bensontuo

GingerApple

Loads of times from loads of TDs. The watches seem to turn up when you least expect them, sometimes without the tracking ever working.

Bensontuo

Thank you mate. 

That what my friend also told me 2. 

However, he has never attempted to communicate with his own clients waiting for more than 2-3 months for his order, and he is a probation TD. That's why I get nervous and decide to seek some helps. 

ayylmao123

I wouldn't be nervous, anyone on RWI TD list or even probation or just supporting vendor is there because the admins have checked them out and think they are suitable to be there. EMS tracking is a clown fiesta, just wait and you will receive the watch, just ignore the tracking for a week or two because it's just going to give you anxiety.

GingerApple

I must admit, there's more concern in the air with Loco Louie given his probationary status, his massive delay in dealing with orders and the 'Korean chatroom rumours' that surfaced on RWI, but people seem to be receiving their watches from him eventually - I just got QC pics from him a couple of days ago for example. No point stressing about it anyway, won't change jack diddly. I hope your watch turns up soon and is a beauty.

mysterio
3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

I must admit, there's more concern in the air with Loco Louie given his probationary status, his massive delay in dealing with orders and the 'Korean chatroom rumours' that surfaced on RWI, but people seem to be receiving their watches from him eventually - I just got QC pics from him a couple of days ago for example. No point stressing about it anyway, won't change jack diddly. I hope your watch turns up soon and is a beauty.

Korean chatroom rumors? I don't think I've come across that discussion. What was the gist of the rumors? I'd ask for the link but you know...As a probationary dealer, Watch Archive needs to get its act together. Performance of dealers usually dips from time to time but that's after a few years of being a TD, not still within the probationary period.

McGilli
8 hours ago, Bensontuo said:

I have been been attempting to reach out to loco Louie for the tracking he gave is not even work. 

He told me that due to the logistic system of EMS is down and slow for these few days; however, I have been trying the tracking he gave to me for a week!! 

That's bogus. I've been tracking 2 EMS packages without issue now for a week. Regular updates as you would expect. In fact - I had another RWG TD email last night - saying she was putting another watch in mail by EMS - and as of today it's already showed many updates and has left China already on its way to Canada.

TeddyBear

My Louie tracking number didnt work for a week & then it did

thinwhiteduke

Merry Christmas, OP.

I wouldn't stress about tracking not working. There's a big possibility system is overloaded. I can only speak for myself: the tracking Louie gave me for my 15400 didn't work til about 2 weeks, and lo and behold, when it did, it gave funky updates. Long story short, I got my watch even if the tracking update said it was with Customs yet. I hope you receive your watch when you least expect it. I myself am trying to track my 116613LB from Louie without any success, but I will not stress myself.

DD60

Seems to me ( my humble opinion of course) If you have a new business and gain client support,  you bust your ass to keep it.  Whatever it takes.  You get overwhelmed with demand, you hire help to meet the demand.  It is possible he is trying to do more than he can handle.  The key to being successful is to do one thing and do it better than anyone else.  Hope everyone having trouble tracking orders receives them soon. 

josecool

Yeah the tracking he gave me does not work too but I guess the watch will appear soon 

BigBreit
5 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

My Louie tracking number didnt work for a week & then it did

receive an EMS or other tracking number does not mean that the package is necessarily in the mail! but that the sender has recorded his sending by Internet and received the tracking number ... it is after he has to deposit at the post office his prepaid package! and it can take a lot of time for him ...

Edited by BigBreit

Natas78
36 minutes ago, BigBreit said:

receive an EMS or other tracking number does not mean that the package is necessarily in the mail! but that the sender has recorded his sending by Internet and received the tracking number ... it is after he has to deposit at the post office his prepaid package! and it can take a lot of time for him ...

^^THIS

And the packages seem to stay in china for a considerable amount of time, don't forget about that. Transit time seems to take the least amount of time it seems.

Bensontuo
On 12/26/2017 at 00:56, BigBreit said:

So apparently, it could be that there is nth be sent yet, and the tracking might not be even real. 

On 12/26/2017 at 00:35, josecool said:

Yeah the tracking he gave me does not work too but I guess the watch will appear soon 

hope you may have your babe soon. Which one you ordered from him ?

Bensontuo
On 12/25/2017 at 21:51, Redstratblues said:

Seems to me ( my humble opinion of course) If you have a new business and gain client support,  you bust your ass to keep it.  Whatever it takes.  You get overwhelmed with demand, you hire help to meet the demand.  It is possible he is trying to do more than he can handle.  The key to being successful is to do one thing and do it better than anyone else.  Hope everyone having trouble tracking orders receives them soon. 

Totally agree with you dude, its like running a start up company, it not just about sugar cooking everything especially the turnaround time and also the logistic operation management. 

People give the business, you gotta cherish it. 

DD60
8 hours ago, Bensontuo said:

Totally agree with you dude, its like running a start up company, it not just about sugar cooking everything especially the turnaround time and also the logistic operation management. 

People give the business, you gotta cherish it. 

Exactly.  Time will tell.  Hopefully he will incorporate the necessary adjustments to at least make good on his current orders.  

Hope to see a flood of happy forum brothers showing off their new Loco Louie watches very soon.

josecool
22 hours ago, Bensontuo said:

So apparently, it could be that there is nth be sent yet, and the tracking might not be even real. 

hope you may have your babe soon. Which one you ordered from him ?

Ordered the tt sub 

josecool

He replied to me on wechat saying he will return to China the 30th so he can't reply til then but didn't he say he hired someone to help him out?

mysterio
2 hours ago, josecool said:

He replied to me on wechat saying he will return to China the 30th so he can't reply til then but didn't he say he hired someone to help him out?

Maybe he's on holiday as well.

christo14
On 12/25/2017 at 13:35, Bensontuo said:

Hi my RWI mate 

Thank you RWG and also all the other RWI staffs assisting us to at least communicate at this platform as for now. 

Just want to know if any one comes across the same situation 

your RWI mate

Bensontuo

I was racking my head over this one too but Louie is a top TD. Slower than most but when you get the watch you'll understand why. I'd buy from again in a heart beat 

ossenaar87

hmm he told me 12/22 that he send my package with chinese dellivery company with ems i told him before dont use ems but dhl he change it to dhl and say next day you get the tracking number... he did not reach out to me for the number. so after xmass i try to get contact and he said today i am in korea for a funeral of his passed grandma. he will be back december 30.. 

mysterio
3 hours ago, christo14 said:

I was racking my head over this one too but Louie is a top TD. Slower than most but when you get the watch you'll understand why. I'd buy from again in a heart beat 

Just to be clear. He is not a TD. He is a probationary dealer (and if he does not improve he may stay that way). The watches aren't the problem, honestly. As one customer put it, " he's good with watches and terrible with English and customer service." Such a shame if a promising business like his did not flourish because he could not fix the communications issue.

51 minutes ago, ossenaar87 said:

hmm he told me 12/22 that he send my package with chinese dellivery company with ems i told him before dont use ems but dhl he change it to dhl and say next day you get the tracking number... he did not reach out to me for the number. so after xmass i try to get contact and he said today i am in korea for a funeral of his passed grandma. he will be back december 30.. 

So he is Korean. Hmm... Korean chatroom rumors...

PlanetZoom
22 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Just to be clear. He is not a TD. He is a probationary dealer (and if he does not improve he may stay that way). The watches aren't the problem, honestly. As one customer put it, " he's good with watches and terrible with English and customer service." Such a shame if a promising business like his did not flourish because he could not fix the communications issue.

So he is Korean. Hmm... Korean chatroom rumors...

Exactly.  He is new and probationary.  Time will tell if he will work out. At this point, no one knows.

Lakdeuz

Same for me. 

The tracking doesn’t work since December 12...something very shady. 

Heres what he responded via WeChat:

« I heard about the urgent news and now I am in Korea.
My lovely grandmother lay to rest in peace.
I quickly logged into wechat with another mobile phone.
I will return to China on December 30th.
I am sorry that I have not been able to reply to you. Once everything is done here, I will return to my position.
We apologize for the inconvenience to some users. »

guess time will tell...

PlanetZoom
On 12/28/2017 at 21:49, christo14 said:

I was racking my head over this one too but Louie is a top TD.

What ?!?!?  He is a probationary TD and has only been a probationary TD for a short while.  Hardly a top TD.