Bensontuo

Loco Louie's tracking is not working

tripdog123
30 minutes ago, Lakdeuz said:

Same for me. 

The tracking doesn’t work since December 12...something very shady. 

Heres what he responded via WeChat:

« I heard about the urgent news and now I am in Korea.
My lovely grandmother lay to rest in peace.
I quickly logged into wechat with another mobile phone.
I will return to China on December 30th.
I am sorry that I have not been able to reply to you. Once everything is done here, I will return to my position.
We apologize for the inconvenience to some users. »

guess time will tell...

Uh ohhhh, the old 'Dead Grandmother Trick' . . . . 

ossenaar87

lets hope so it is not....

6 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

josecool

This does not look good but he delivered some watches so he would not stop on us 

McGilli

My friend just had another watch arrive via EMS from China to Canada. Via an actual TD. TD said it was shipped on December 25th from China - and it actually was trackable from the 25th until it arrived yesterday (4 days later).

fw6sdu.jpg

People need to stop making excuses for packages not showing up on tracking from a guy who obviously is not shipping out packages when he says he is.

Even if the guy is creating shipping labels online through EMS system and handing out tracking numbers - that's not 'shipping them' if the package is still sitting in his office for the next 2+ weeks.

JERHoudin
20 minutes ago, McGilli said:

My friend just had another watch arrive via EMS from China to Canada. Via an actual TD. TD said it was shipped on December 25th from China - and it actually was trackable from the 25th until it arrived yesterday (4 days later).

fw6sdu.jpg

People need to stop making excuses for packages not showing up on tracking from a guy who obviously is not shipping out packages when he says he is.

Even if the guy is creating shipping labels online through EMS system and handing out tracking numbers - that's not 'shipping them' if the package is still sitting in his office for the next 2+ weeks.

Agreed. There is another thread about this as well. We all have experience with EMS, we know the normal & holiday parameters & his 'shipped' packages are not aligned. As far as a buying experience this is the caboose on a derailed train.

11 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

Mine passed away an additional nine times this year. We need to start killing other relatives. 

JERHoudin
On 12/28/2017 at 23:46, ossenaar87 said:

hmm he told me 12/22 that he send my package with chinese dellivery company with ems i told him before dont use ems but dhl he change it to dhl and say next day you get the tracking number... he did not reach out to me for the number. so after xmass i try to get contact and he said today i am in korea for a funeral of his passed grandma. he will be back december 30.. 

Promised & charged me for DHL as well, per request & agreement. Then shipped EMS with a dead tracking number.  

Lakdeuz
26 minutes ago, McGilli said:

fw6sdu.jpg

Absolutely. 

Louie is not honest on what he says. 

I’ve bought a lot of watches and even during cny the tracking shows up after a few days. 

We are talking about 20 days without infos from the packages. 

This is td is off a bad start

GingerApple

I'm not commenting on Loco Louie by writing the following, but as a matter of fact, I've been waiting on a package from Perfect Clones for  ages. I was told it was shipped about three weeks ago and I was given the tracking number. It didn't show up on any tracking websites for about the first two weeks of that time. Then tracking picked it up a few days ago and it showed the same first three lines as your post, ie it was showing the package as despatched from Guang Dong. I checked the tracking this morning and it was still the same status. About five minutes later the postman handed it to me. At no point did I get the posts about arriving in the UK, clearing  customs etc like I normally do. Tracking is not perfect.

McGilli
7 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Tracking is not perfect.

You're right about that. And I'm sure most of us have experienced what you did. But lots of people - all from the same sender? That's when things start getting weird...

mysterio
19 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

Well, people do have families, trip. Although you can only use that twice at the max. I hope to goodness that it's not just to string customers along. Karma is a bitch and she's a biter.

19 minutes ago, McGilli said:

You're right about that. And I'm sure most of us have experienced what you did. But lots of people - all from the same sender? That's when things start getting weird...

We'll soon find out as the dealer should have been back in China yesterday. It does boggle the mind why he just didn't send a quick and dirty "Hello, I just arrived from Korea, I will now prepare your order along with others. Please stand by and I apologize for the delay." Heck I just typed it out in 1 minute off the top of my head. Shouldn't be that hard to do. But it's his operation not mine, so it's his to float or sink.

yodog

Has anyone gotten a tt sub from him yet? And they are the most expensive ones that he offers..... people have received parts, APs, etc.

Coincidence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jk1886
12 hours ago, yodog said:

Has anyone gotten a tt sub from him yet? And they are the most expensive ones that he offers..... people have received parts, APs, etc.

Coincidence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My TT sub is on the way, tracking stuck at exported from Guangzhou for 12 days now 

Edited by Jk1886

JDM180

So have some people actually got there LL watches ? wheres the pics :)

GingerApple

Well spotted Mysterio. The saga continues....

mysterio
1 hour ago, RUSH2112 said:

Never heard of this guy

So many red flags I lost count.

Here you go.

Red+Flags.jpg

Jk1886

So has anyone here received the watch that louie shipped out in December with a working tracking number. 

RUSH2112
On 1/1/2018 at 13:42, RUSH2112 said:

Never heard of this guy

So many red flags I lost count.

Sounds like it’s heating up

Luxuracer
10 hours ago, Jk1886 said:

So has anyone here received the watch that louie shipped out in December with a working tracking number. 

I got my Datejust on December 30

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Photos, photos, photos.....

Not because I doubt you, just because you know, photos or it didn't happen (as the emoticon says which I can't find).

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Photos, photos, photos.....

Not because I doubt you, just because you know, photos or it didn't happen (as the emoticon says which I can't find).

OK ... Pictures or it didn't happen ... Here they are!

sHwdczx.jpg

rNw2vQQ.jpg

xLDnBA5.jpg

If anyone ever received watches from Louie ... you can see his "signature" balloon wrapping.

4lZSg8j.jpg

Don't get me wrong ... I am pissed off at Louie ... This was suppose to be my wife birthday present, and he sent it 3 weeks late.

But pissed off at him and call him a scammer are two totally different things.

@GingerBubba... see the pictures ... before I delete them ... Kakaka!

Jk1886
46 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

When did he ship yours out? 

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, Jk1886 said:

When did he ship yours out? 

He gave me the tracking # on December 12

Jk1886
33 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

He gave me the tracking # on December 12

Congrats man. It’s 14 day in transit for me now, still showing up as Despatched to UK from Guangzhou. I’m just hoping I will get it this week