Bensontuo

Loco Louie's tracking is not working

Bensontuo
On 12/30/2017 at 00:53, tripdog123 said:

Uh ohhhh, the old 'Dead Grandmother Trick' . . . . 

@Luxuracer

Why would not you question this famous and respectful gentleman aka reputable member as me ? 

Is it simply because as a RWG member, I only do have 5 posts on my new account ?

Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, Bensontuo said:

@Luxuracer

Why would not you question this famous and respectful gentleman aka reputable member as me ? 

Is it simply because as a RWG member, I only do have 5 posts on my new account ?

Everyone has the right to question what is going on with the situation.

You, in the other hand, are making up shit as you go. Throwing things out with out any proof. Trying to create chao. 

Bensontuo
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

OK ... Pictures or it didn't happen ... Here they are!

sHwdczx.jpg

rNw2vQQ.jpg

xLDnBA5.jpg

If anyone ever received watches from Louie ... you can see his "signature" balloon wrapping.

4lZSg8j.jpg

Don't get me wrong ... I am pissed off at Louie ... This was suppose to be my wife birthday present, and he sent it 3 weeks late.

But pissed off at him and call him a scammer are two totally different things.

@GingerBubba... see the pictures ... before I delete them ... Kakaka!

Well, congrats for the watch received.  Hope your wife does have a great new year gift as the watch came late. 

Its a really gorgeous one. 

Its totally 2 different thing just as you said. 

Sharing the perspective and feeling as none of the promised met by him is not calling him a scammer. 

However, how would you call a person when he or she broke the promises all the time ?  Should we call him a scammer, lier, or louie ? 

Bensontuo
Just now, Luxuracer said:

Everyone has the right to question what is going on with the situation.

You, in the other hand, are making up shit as you go. Throwing things out with out any proof. Trying to create chao. 

Well, no one is making the shit up. 

Who mentioned Brian ? Him. 

Who actually heard the rumor and know it was actually from Brian ?  Him

Who claimed that he is suffering from the depression ? Him 

Who mentioned the sad news of " dead grammy trick "  ? Him 

Who introducing himself as a korean dealer ?  Him 

Making shit up ? If you can order 3 watches from him and got your watch at the other 3 weeks of your wife's birthday and be pissed, I can definitely warn my cousin not to wire that damn 75 dollars for the green bezel, since I have not received my 2T bluesy for almost 2 and half months. 

Anyway, I am glad you do have your watches. Its beautiful. 

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, Bensontuo said:

However, how would you call a person when he or she broke the promises all the time ?  Should we call him a scammer, lier, or louie ? 

I would leave it in the hands of the Mods to help everyone get their watches or their money back .... NOT make up scandalous rumors and create chao.

Which part of my post ... don't you understand ?!?

GingerApple

Nice present @Luxuracer, delete away!

I actually bought my wife a very similar watch for her 40th - Gen unfortunately (for my wallet) - it was before I discovered the world of Reps. This is one of my Arfs with her gen watch. Not much between them in the hand in my eyes, quality seems very similar, all except the movement.

2vajq0h.jpg

Luxuracer
50 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Nice present @Luxuracer, delete away!

I actually bought my wife a very similar watch for her 40th - Gen unfortunately (for my wallet) - it was before I discovered the world of Reps. This is one of my Arfs with her gen watch. Not much between them in the hand in my eyes, quality seems very similar, all except the movement.

2vajq0h.jpg

These shown that we both have great taste in watches ... Kakaka!

O5Bk20W.jpg

She has an old gen Datejust 26mm almost exactly like yours ... but in TT.

She stopped wearing it for years because she thinks it's too small and out-of-fashion. That's why I got her a 31mm.

For her birthday, she ended up getting a Michele Deco Madison.

o1P5U0I.jpg

GingerApple

Lol! And we're even closer than you think because I also bought the two tone gold one for her at first (rose gold though) - she took it back because she prefers the stainless steel look (thank God - saved me a few bucks)!

Luxuracer
20 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol! And we're even closer than you think because I also bought the two tone gold one for her at first (rose gold though) - she took it back because she prefers the stainless steel look (thank God - saved me a few bucks)!

tumblr_memstlBT8e1r2hog5o1_400.gif

Lakdeuz

Everybody should stay away from him...it starts to look like a scam

he may send one watch sometimes to create the illusion of working but we are dozens waiting for just an answer fo a few month

Edited by Lakdeuz
forgot words

Jk1886
2 hours ago, Lakdeuz said:

Everybody should stay away from him...it starts to look like a scam

he may send one watch sometimes to create the illusion of working but we are dozens waiting for just an answer fo a few month

He just stopped responding to me now as well, for 3 days.  I asked him to help me check on my tracking as it’s stuck on transit for 15days already.  

He literally said he’ll check it for me on Sunday and since then just disappeared. EMS or parcel force can’t do anything for me as I’m not the sender. 

Lakdeuz
54 minutes ago, Jk1886 said:

He just stopped responding to me now as well, for 3 days.  I asked him to help me check on my tracking as it’s stuck on transit for 15days already.  

He literally said he’ll check it for me on Sunday and since then just disappeared. EMS or parcel force can’t do anything for me as I’m not the sender. 

unfortunately you're not alone mate.

he gave me 2 tracking numbers and each of them doesn't work

Jk1886
4 hours ago, Lakdeuz said:

unfortunately you're not alone mate.

he gave me 2 tracking numbers and each of them doesn't work

That’s unfortunate man,  my one works but just haven’t moved in 15days after it said it left China 

yodog

we shall see....

Edited by yodog
too harsh

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, yodog said:

we shall see....

Am I late to the party ?!?!

giphy.gif

Jk1886

Did Louie went dark again?  He’s been dead silent for the last few days, doing his not replying again despite several messages a day. 

Told me me he would check on ems on Monday but till now no responses what so ever 

josecool

I wonder why he doesn't reply to at least some people when he does it's just a copy paste message

GingerApple

I really don't understand the logic in continually pestering him. If he's a fraudster, do you think harassing him will cause him to grow a conscience and give you your money back? If he's not a fraudster and he's just inundated with work/ill/whatever, would it not be better to stop interrupting him by sending him a million emails and let him get on with modding your watch?

Edited by GingerBubba

Jk1886
15 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I really don't understand the logic in continually pestering him. If he's a fraudster, do you think harassing him will cause him to grow a conscience and give you your money back? If he's not a fraudster and he's just inundated with work/ill/whatever, would it not be better to stop interrupting him by sending him a million emails and let him get on with modding your watch?

Well the thing with Louie is that he is so bad at responding to a point where you think something has gone wrong with your order. 

Im just waiting for him to check on my package, as ems won’t tell me anything if I’m not the sender. It’s  been on transit since 21st, although it might be me being impatient.  First time my package was shipped in December, so I’m not sure what the average wait time is for December.

mysterio
14 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

When people have sent money and they don't get any updates nor replies to email, their behavior, however illogical to some is natural. As for implying that Loco Louie stops working when someone sends him a message it's highly unlikely as it's been established in many posts already that he mostly does not reply to his customers. So you're saying he stops work to read the emails but does not reply?

drifterr

I do think the mods of rwi should attempt to get in contact to better understand his situation on current orders yet to be delivered.

I believe if is unable to deliver he should offer refund to his clients.

I don't doubt his work or passion for this hobby but do feel there are plenty of irate customers wanting answers which is not good.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GingerApple
25 minutes ago, mysterio said:

When people have sent money and they don't get any updates nor replies to email, their behavior, however illogical to some is natural. As for implying that Loco Louie stops working when someone sends him a message it's highly unlikely as it's been established in many posts already that he mostly does not reply to his customers. So you're saying he stops work to read the emails but does not reply?

According to forum threads, he  does respond to some people  on occasion. So yeah, he appears to be reading the messages. I'm not suggesting he's hunched over his workbench working on a watch and every time his phone 'pings', he puts down his screwdriver and reads the message. But at some point, it would appear he is at least reading some of his messages.

Indeed I've received (unsolicited) emails from him to update me during the process (I'm waiting on an order from 17/11/17).

Edited by GingerBubba

JERHoudin

We've all gotten random responses from Louie, in somewhat broken English, some of his cluttered desk, customer's bagged watches with names & addresses, EMS forms with non-working tracking #s, then a statement on his site. He even sent me a video of his work bench via wechat full of 15400s, stating he's overwhelmed. It's all empty promises of unmet self-imposed deadlines. 

The only common thread to all of it is STALLING. Like trailboss said, these are not the tactics of a take the money & run scam artist, rather someone willing to do ANYTHING (dead grandmother, health issues, mortal korean enemy) to bide his time.  

We're all stressing over our EMS numbers but we've all had enough experience with EMS to know this is not a tracking issue. No one gives you 'another' tracking # just to discover that one doesn't work either. I've received QC pics of a completed watch weeks ago, but I have no reason to believe it's actually in the mail nor was it actually 'my' completed watch.  Interestingly it did not include the back, even when I requested  it, which in this model could verify when/if it ever arrives if that was this specific watch pictured. 

I'm glad we've all united to discover he's bobbing & weaving the lot of us, the question will be how to get him to stop evading & tell the truth of where these watches are. Of all of us complaining we've only seen a few inserts & one or two watches delivered. 

The only part of this that doesn't add up for me was a WeChat session where his responses were in real time, not just generic statements, & his English was perfect. We had a free flowing conversation accompanied by pics & videos, the end of which left me baffled as the communication was flawless. Then back to messages that seemed like they were written by someone else, followed by radio silence. Makes me wonder if I was talking to the real Louie, the 'broken English' might be yet another tactic to stall. 

A great mystery to solve, if only he didn't have our money...