Romeo oscar

Who has Blancpain Fifty fathoms BLUE zf ?

Romeo oscar

Hi Guys

Is there any of you here have the BP FF blue ZF ? Please post pictures here.

Im thinking whether just buy it and ship it to me straight away, OR i will ship it to prof Steve to give double AR on its crystal first, then after that he ship again to me.

PlanetZoom

You can try the Want to Buy section here and/or on RWI. And you can check with TDs.

Romeo oscar
3 hours ago, repdude said:

You can try the Want to Buy section here and/or on RWI. And you can check with TDs.

Thanks for the reply. But thats not what i meant. 

I actually had already bought it from Ryan and waiting for the qc. But i want to see it in real life pics to see the crystal quality, to decide whether i send it to prof or i send to myself.

chefzorba

If I were you I’d wait until you get the watch in hand and see the crystal with your own vision and without the perfect angle/filter that a pic on an iPhone or similar camera can get.  You might think it’s not needed or it is.  Better to see it in front of you.  

Romeo oscar
3 hours ago, chefzorba said:

If I were you I’d wait until you get the watch in hand and see the crystal with your own vision and without the perfect angle/filter that a pic on an iPhone or similar camera can get.  You might think it’s not needed or it is.  Better to see it in front of you.  

Thanks for the input. I think you're right

PlanetZoom
3 hours ago, Romeo oscar said:

Thanks for the reply. But thats not what i meant. 

I actually had already bought it from Ryan and waiting for the qc. But i want to see it in real life pics to see the crystal quality, to decide whether i send it to prof or i send to myself.

Oh, I misunderstood.  If you are not sure you want it, then I agree with @chefzorba's advice.