bigpopi

puretime05.com legit?

bigpopi

I just purchased from puretime05.com about a day ago, and even though I did my research, I wanted to double check and ask for some feedback on them, are they legit?

Mike Page

Yes all is fine don't worry . Used to be 03 but they had to skip the 04 as already taken / unavailable I think .

Angus did send out an email covering this .

mysterio
13 minutes ago, Mike Page said:

Yes all is fine don't worry . Used to be 03 but they had to skip the 04 as already taken / unavailable I think .

Angus did send out an email covering this .

The complaint launched by the Cartier Inc. lawyers included puretime04 in their complaint (not that it was working before anyway IIRC)..

Mike Page
51 minutes ago, mysterio said:

The complaint launched by the Cartier Inc. lawyers included puretime04 in their complaint (not that it was working before anyway IIRC)..

Ahh right thanks for the info budd

mysterio
2 minutes ago, Mike Page said:

Ahh right thanks for the info budd

You're very much welcome. I usually look at those notices to see if other TDs have been affected so I can ask them to update their respective sections. ;)

johnlogan

its the real deal! 

mskwatch

make sure you subscribe to their newsletter so you will be updated on new addresses anytime something happens

JimmyChanga

Glad they're back up!  I had my eye on their Explorer II 16570 recently and when I went back to check on it again I saw the take-down notice. 

HorFan

Latest info from PT newsletter:

As you all know by now, we shifted to a new domain name: www.PureTime05.com, and unfortunately our support website also went offline and took our email address extensions with it! Any email you have sent to a @PureTimeSupport.com email extension has not been delivered to us, so please re-send if you have not been answered!

Our new email addresses are:

Sales Team: [email protected]

Billing Team: [email protected]

QC Team: [email protected]

Tracking Team: [email protected]

Repair Team: [email protected]

Francis: [email protected]