kingkong1234

A new rep i bought just arrived an hate it!

kingkong1234

I bought a Tank off Puretime, just arrived, their newest offering . It looks and feels so cheap. Bit like a clown watch. Theres also a slight scratch on the base. These things you cant ever see or feel from QC pics. Do you think they would take it back and gimme credit for another watch? Ive emailed em. Just waiting for a reply. Such an anti climax. Ive had 3 other watches from them and them been spot on. 

Edited by kingkong1234

Carlytoss

Useless thread without pics...

Hinclimincli
19 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

I bought a Tank off Puretime, just arrived, their newest offering . It looks and feels so cheap. Bit like a clown watch. Theres also a slight scratch on the base. These things you cant ever see or feel from QC pics. Do you think they would take it back and gimme credit for another watch? Ive emailed em. Just waiting for a reply. Such an anti climax. Ive had 3 other watches from them and them been spot on. 

Well, there's only one way to know. But I wouldn't have much hope, this is not Amazon, you know?

kingkong1234

Pics. Note the scratch is under the dark blue bit of sticky. ..

Edited by andyboy
QC pics removed

Natas78

What did you pay? That's perhaps the most important detail you haven't disclosed...

paccbet

Have you ever held the genuine before?

A lot of people say the vintage Rolex reps feels cheap without knowing how the genuines really are like

kingkong1234
Just now, paccbet said:

Have you ever held the genuine before?

A lot of people say the vintage Rolex reps feels cheap without knowing how the genuines really are like

I own a genuine Cartier Santos. Had it about 25 years. An old faithful. Just feels totally different. Granted the Tanks got a bigger face. But overall the size and width size of strap and FEEL of the metal. (feels cheap and nasty) Just reeks of a bad rep to me. You feel the bracelets on the latest Rolex reps. Totally different. Feels the same as a gen.

GenTLe
43 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Do you think they would take it back and gimme credit for another watch?

:rofl:

donnyenguyen

What factory is this made from? Looks like made of cheap metal and plastic.

RepGuy

I doubt they would allow you to return a watch due to buyers remorse, so that leave M2M as your only option of getting rid of it to recoup some of what you paid.

mysterio
25 minutes ago, donnyenguyen said:

What factory is this made from? Looks like made of cheap metal and plastic.

You must have eyes that can judge metal quality from pictures. Only you can't use the same eyes to read. :Whistle:

16 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I doubt they would allow you to return a watch due to buyers remorse, so that leave M2M as your only option of getting rid of it to recoup some of what you paid.

+1 Buyer's remorse isn't one of those conditions where you can return a watch.

McGilli
1 hour ago, kingkong1234 said:

Do you think they would take it back and gimme credit for another watch?

Don't expect a refund. Still, let us know what PT says. You say you've had 3 successful watch purchases there before so maybe will help you out. Always the chance though if you send the watch back to China - customs will seize it and you lose money and watch.... I'd sell it on this forum as brand new.

Of course - if you sell it here - do you have to disclose that you're selling it because it feels and looks cheap?

iamonline

Buyer's remorse - part of the rep game. Don't like it? Sell it on M2M and get another.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Foxindebox
26 minutes ago, iamonline said:

Buyer's remorse - part of the rep game. Don't like it? Sell it on M2M and get another.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This...

Terryj

You got what you ordered. I hope PT tells you to go feck yourself.

Foxindebox

FWIW, I like it.

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, kingkong1234 said:

Darn ... So many "interesting" threads ... !!!

First, you picked the watch. PureTime never misrepresented the watch. It is what was stated on their website. Too big, too small, to light, too heavy. too shiny, too dull, too ugly were never returnable reasons. Second, even if PureTime agree for you to return it for credit (which I doubt it), it'll cost you $40 to send it back, less $35 PureTime's shipping charge. So you're already $75 out of pocket. 

My suggestion is .... stop bashing the watch and PureTime ... wait for RWI up, list the watch in M2M for $40 less than what you pay for it ... I guarantee someone will take it off your hands. Would you agree that will be the best out come ?!?

Cheers

kingkong1234

:facepalm:

Edited by andyboy
Naughty boy

Luxuracer

Can't do that here ... bro!
You have to read the Sale Rules

NCRich
11 hours ago, kingkong1234 said:

Would you like to be banned now?  Or wait till later?

And........damn you posted QC pics?  Tell me you didn't.

kingkong1234

Ok sorry, Admin delete if needed.Im no cheap skate though (irony using rep sites) But if its a EU transaction it will cost 210€ and that will include registered post. I can PM screen shots of TD invoices also. Literally had it in  my hands under 12 hours hours. Bought it for the wife. I knew as soon as i unwrapped she would hate it as i did. The bracelet says on sell site "stainless steel" . Now as a noob i know what to avoid in the future. :o

ShovelnTC
9 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Would you like to be banned now?  Or wait till later?

And........damn you posted QC pics?  Tell me you didn't.

2 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Ok sorry, Admin delete if needed.Im no cheap skate though (irony using rep sites) But if its a EU transaction it will cost 210€ and that will include registered post. I can PM screen shots of TD invoices also. Literally had it in  my hands under 12 hours hours. Bought it for the wife. I knew as soon as i unwrapped she would hate it as i did. The bracelet says on sell site "stainless steel" . Now as a noob i know what to avoid in the future. :o

Rich, Why wait?

Wriggles
5 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

You really are a special brand of moron. A mod has already suggested you'd be banned if you continue to attempt to backdoor sell it and you continue????  :picard2:

I'm with Mark, just ban the moron

kingkong1234

Hey I thought this was the RWI clubroom for us hacked screwed lot. As stated previously if this thread breaks ALL rules then please admin nuke thread. No need to nuke me. :) Is not an interesting topic? At least folk thinking of buying a Tank might thing twice?