kingkong1234

A new rep i bought just arrived an hate it!

mysterio
5 minutes ago, Adf200012 said:

rule 1: be ready to lose whatever you pay for a rep. So bye $300, it may or may not come back.

So reps now are like bitcoin, eh ? (and since now you can exchange bitcoin for reps, I guess they're kinda interchangeable :giggle: )

5 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Maybe you COULD get a job as a moderator... 

jus sayin :D 

They USUALLY say no. :lol:

mech500

Lol

“Could”.... “usually”....”COULD”

who cares man.

This isn’t court or some legal document, it’s a post by some random person on the internet on a fake watch forum. Lol

Like i said, if you want THE (lol) best quality reps, then stick to known factories. I’ve never heard of aliexpress junk come out of the known factories.

kingkong1234

Update. The EPS (Express Mail Service) was a stinger. 60 euros :o But again if i resold it i would have had to take more than that in a hit to resell. So still happy.

GingerApple
4 hours ago, narikaa said:

Really?

Misinformed mindless generalisations 

Seriously, you're out with the big words again??!? I find myself reaching for the dictionary every time I see your name listed as the message poster. Two syllables max please. There are MANY stupid people on this site. Many.

kingkong1234
4 hours ago, mech500 said:

I think $300 sounds a little steep for the watch if the quality is really as bad as you say.

Next time buy a watch manufactured by a reputable factory (noob, BP, JF, ZF, KW, TF etc). The rest could easily be aliexpress junk sold at x3 price.

If the dealer website doesn’t specify the factory, then ask.

Once you know what factory made the watch, research specific reviews on the forums. Watches from unknown factories are usually junk.

Thanks. Good advice. Ill do that next time :)

mysterio
44 minutes ago, mech500 said:

Lol

“Could”.... “usually”....”COULD”

who cares man.

This isn’t court or some legal document, it’s a post by some random person on the internet on a fake watch forum. Lol

Like i said, if you want THE (lol) best quality reps, then stick to known factories. I’ve never heard of aliexpress junk come out of the known factories.

We are all random persons on the internet on a fake forum. ;)

To the rhetorical question, who cares, well, everyone who reads what is posted cares, even more if you post. If nobody cared, then the forum would all be lonely one post threads. :) 

Luxuracer
25 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Update. The EPS (Express Mail Service) was a stinger. 60 euros :o But again if i resold it i would have had to take more than that in a hit to resell. So still happy.

Do you even read any comment in this topic ?!?

There are lots of sarcasm but there are also many  good advice. Do you know how big of a change that your package will get lost going back to China. You think paying $300 for a "bad" watch is bad, wait until you end up paying $360 and without any watch. The average shipping time is over a month easily since it's holiday season.

Any way, just my 2 cents .... Never mind me ... Just do as you please.

Best of luck. 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, mysterio said:

They USUALLY say no. :lol:

Same here, I’ve been pm-ing Greg on a daily basis (twice a day at weekends) with no joy 

mysterio
37 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Same here, I’ve been pm-ing Greg on a daily basis (twice a day at weekends) with no joy 

Grind his conviction down with your persistence. :lol:

BadPickle
1 minute ago, mysterio said:

Grind his conviction down with your persistence. :lol:

:thumbsup: still VERY confident 

RepGuy
43 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Greg started ignoring my PM's, so now I've been sending him certified mail ever few days with my questions.