kingkong1234

A new rep i bought just arrived an hate it!

efajri

My advise to OP is to buy a gen. I am sure OP will be satisfied.

NCRich
5 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Hey I thought this was the RWI clubroom for us hacked screwed lot. As stated previously if this thread breaks ALL rules then please admin nuke thread. No need to nuke me. :) Is not an interesting topic? At least folk thinking of buying a Tank might thing twice?

It looks exactly like what you ordered.  If those are QC pics then it WAS exactly what you ordered.  Why would you bitch about that?  You haven't been screwed, you got exactly what you ordered.

RussP

I can't see a thing wrong with this watch.

Even tried finding the afore-mentioned scratch under the blue sticker, but couldn't see it.

Unless you're able to photograph (and therefore illustrate) the areas that the watch falls short of expectations, it may be a pointless exercise trying to get any credit from the dealer.

I for one like it quite a lot.

NCRich
15 minutes ago, ShovelnTC said:

Rich, Why wait?

Cuz its more fun when they dangle.  We are the dark side.  :rofl:

Works the same in the end.

3 minutes ago, RussP said:

I can't see a thing wrong with this watch.

Even tried finding the afore-mentioned scratch under the blue sticker, but couldn't see it.

Unless you're able to photograph (and therefore illustrate) the areas that the watch falls short of expectations, it may be a pointless exercise trying to get any credit from the dealer.

I for one like it quite a lot.

Yep, I saw not a thing wrong with it.

kingkong1234

Look i own a Gen Cartier. The steel used on this rep for the bracelet and watch is like something outa a xmas cracker. I total waste of money for me. (or not as it was a bitcoin purchase) Either way im hardly trying to "resell " it here. Just having a mild bitch. 

Btw not back peddling. Just stating FACT before the local "pack" mob come in for full attack :o

kingkong1234
6 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Yep, I saw not a thing wrong with it.

You cant FEEL when buying reps online.FEEL what the steel metal used is like from a pic eh???  Thats the issue. Its a gamble. The most repped watch on earth is the rolex range, especially the subs. Im sticking with rolex from now on 99% nailed on. and best bang for yer buck.

NCRich
4 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Look i own a Gen Cartier. The steel used on this rep for the bracelet and watch is like something outa a xmas cracker. I total waste of money for me. (or not as it was a bitcoin purchase) Either way im hardly trying to "resell " it here. Just having a mild bitch. 

Btw not back peddling. Just stating FACT before the local "pack" mob come in for full attack :o

Too late!

LOL we are not that bad.  Take it as if you were at a roast.  We have a different ethos here.  But at the end of the day we could have a pint together.

RUSH2112

I’ve sold over half of the reps I’ve purchased since getting in this game since I decided I didn’t like them.  Never asked the td to take one back.  Plus, who’s going to pay to send it back?  Not them.

Xpletiv

Wait, the scratch is on...the back?!

Ok, whatever. What I've been afraid of is RWI orphans coming over, I've been avoiding that site as it had become too Numpty.

Say what you will, but there is/was definitely a difference in members between here and there. NOT all high and mighty here, just a tad bit smarter (except for Thommo) with discussions/questions/attitude/knowledge. ...

Adf200012

If you don't like it, you can send it me for free. I will gladly take it.

RussP
3 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

Ok, whatever. What I've been afraid of is RWI orphans coming over, I've been avoiding that site as it had become too Numpty.

Say what you will, but there is/was definitely a difference in members between here and there. NOT all high and mighty here, just a tad bit smarter (except for Thommo) with discussions/questions/attitude/knowledge. ...

Is it 'pick on Thommo Thursday' already?

rolexwatchfan
3 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

And yet having all other discussions available to you, you hang around in RWI "Numpty" Clubroom. Why don't you waddle away to a smart members section where you can share your knowledgeable attitude? I can clearly see why you've been avoiding RWI all this time.

DD60

Dang it, where is the popcorn emoji over here? Guess I'll just take a seat in the back row and see what develops.  

Missing the "lively pace" and "light ribbing" at rwi.

Raddave

Image result for terminator eating popcorn gif

deju
7 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

Wait.... What?! :lmao: 

We’re all a bunch of nutters. 

I’d say we take it a tad less serious than on RWI, but it has a great wealth of knowledge! 

Each of the rep fora’s have there own feel, their own noobs and some say their own Thommo. 

roberto

"Catch and release"..

Might be a bit more difficult to do the release bit now that you've blown your foot off with the shotgun, OP.. :(

Jibuti

OP....just sell it..... after 50+ quality posts......

aaaand 60 days..... unless VIP.....

Edited by jibuti

Luxuracer
8 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

So ... Let's see!
Been on here for 5 years, less than 1000 posts, NOT even one contributing topic, NOT even a Supporter of the forum, and you are acting almighty ?!?

Do you care to share your SMARTNESS !?! 

Open a topic, post something useful ... don't just lurking around bashing other to make yourself feel better.

Best of luck in life!

Xpletiv

Oh yeah, I'm a lurker and a basher........

I read, if I have any questions, I read. So far any question I might have had has been answered, no need to ask questions if one hasn't opened the book. I don't take this interest to full on tilt scrutinizing every millimeter, I'm not smart on a lot that pertains to this hobby directly, the forum, as a whole, seems better gathered than most. I don't jump down anyone's throat saying we/I am holierthanyou, as I stated "NOT all high and..." but whatever. 

2 months and you haven't even read the basics on forum policy.

Just don't bother, I don't care.

Wriggles
56 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

So ... Let's see!
Been on here for 5 years, less than 1000 posts, NOT even one contributing topic, NOT even a Supporter of the forum, and you are acting almighty ?!?

Do you care to share your SMARTNESS !?! 

Open a topic, post something useful ... don't just lurking around bashing other to make yourself feel better.

Best of luck in life!

Typical noob, equating everything to postcount and join date.... :facepalm:

andyboy

:wtf:

Thread cleaned of some of the numptyness 

kingkong1234

Well!!! I got a very pleasant email back from Puretime. They want me to ship the watch back via EMS. I will then get credit back to my account so i can buy a better watch :) So HAPPY DAYS!!! hehehe!

tripdog123
2 hours ago, Raddave said:

Image result for terminator eating popcorn gif

LOL, another great gif - thanks Dave !

BadApple

I found some dust in the packaging a watch was sent to me in recently and so I sent it back to the TD (I won't name and shame them yet) for a refund.

I'm still waiting for the money and the said TD isn't answering my emails so I may have to contact a moderator to step in. 

tripdog123
3 minutes ago, kingkong1234 said:

Well!!! I got a very pleasant email back from Puretime. They want me to ship the watch back via EMS. I will then get credit back to my account so i can buy a better watch :) So HAPPY DAYS!!! hehehe!

They've obviously seen this thread, realised just how dangerous you are.