bigpopi

Puretime 3 days since purchase

bigpopi

Hey!

It’s been 3 days since I purchased from puretime05.com and I haven’t received the QC photos. I’ve sent 3 emails and no one has answered. Has someone else had a bad experience in terms of not even receiving the watch with them? Is it normal or usual for them to be a late or not respond emails?

RepGuy
10 minutes ago, bigpopi said:

Hey!

It’s been 3 days since I purchased from puretime05.com and I haven’t received the QC photos. I’ve sent 3 emails and no one has answered. Has someone else had a bad experience in terms of not even receiving the watch with them? Is it normal or usual for them to be a late or not respond emails?

You need to calm down. After a week I would send a Trusted Dealer an email to check on the status, but three in a few days is serious overkill. 

The dealer doesn't hold stock, so after you pay, they arrange for pickup of your watch from the factory. This process takes time.

HorFan

Dude, they closed for Christmas. They have to get the watch from the factory before they send you qc pics, have patience. They are TDs on RWI for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShovelnTC

Mate we have exchanged PM's and you have already posted similar questions which have been answered by myself and others, how much re-assurance do you need?

HorFan

They have new email addresses now too:
As you all know by now, we shifted to a new domain name: www.PureTime05.com, and unfortunately our support website also went offline and took our email address extensions with it! Any email you have sent to a @PureTimeSupport.com email extension has not been delivered to us, so please re-send if you have not been answered!

Our new email addresses are:

Sales Team: [email protected]
Billing Team: [email protected]
QC Team: [email protected]
Tracking Team: [email protected]
Repair Team: [email protected]
Francis: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wriggles

Does any newbie read anything these days before placing an order and posting stupid shit because they haven't read anything?.....never mind the fact that the whole world knows it's holiday season.. :picard2:

k4jun
14 minutes ago, bigpopi said:

Hey!

3 days is not "late" :facepalm:

Stop spamming them with the daily mails so they can focus of sourcing of the reps, not on reading your mails.

Relax, read more how does the rep game work and why being patient is important. 

TheSav

3 days without a reply during the Christmas, New Year period is simply just NOT acceptable. How fucking dare any dealer takes a break or time off during this time of year. 

OP stop being a numpty and lay off the eggnog!

bora12
47 minutes ago, bigpopi said:

Hey!

You are so annoying. Exhibit some patience.

Luxuracer
10 minutes ago, bora12 said:

You are so annoying. Exhibit some patience.

Everyone is required to take Meditation 101 ... if you want to pick up this hobby!

tenor.gif

Stufuse
1 hour ago, TheSav said:

3 days without a reply during the Christmas, New Year period is simply just NOT acceptable. How fucking dare any dealer takes a break or time off during this time of year. 

OP stop being a numpty and lay off the eggnog!

Hahaha.

seriously tho,3 days ago was Xmas eve and day. The dealers will all have family's and time off too.

Edited by Stufuse

Natas78

3 days huh, man that's a long time... most big ebay sellers don't even answer in that timeframe - relax!

They have to go get your money that you sent in, cash it, go out and buy the watch (illegal transaction) and then make sure you get your QC pics to sell it to you for profit (more illegal sh+t)...

Just sayin'

Ross29
59 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Everyone is required to take Meditation 101 ... if you want to pick up this hobby!

tenor.gif

HA!! If only that was true. 

Psssniper

Aw dude you are so ripped off! your moneys gone and your name is now on file with the government!

Whenever you feel the urge to email them just stare at this for an hour:mesmerise:

paccbet

2 hours ago, bigpopi said:

Hey!

I can't believe what I'm reading

SERENITY NOW 

RUSH2112

They shouldn’t be allowed to have lunar new year and Christmas.  Someone mKe them pick one.  We need our qc pics.

kukugun

i paid for a watch on the 15th with another delear n i have not rec any qc pic yet as well. this time of the year if u wanna order any watch u have to understand mate

mysterio
3 hours ago, bigpopi said:

Hey!

A few questions.

Was the watch confirmed to be available before you ordered?

Did you send payment?

Did the TD confirm receipt of the payment to you?

McGilli

I can't not do this : #4

This is why - I could never open my own business on Earth. 

If I was PT I would refund the $ ASAP and stay the F away from this customer... Nothing good can come from this...

Paneraiguy000

3 days? You got scammed, sorry. They're long gone with your money by now.

McGilli

Just to recap - How to never get into purchasing a replica

STARTING WITH 1. ON CHRISTMAS DAY

1. December 25th - Can someone recommend a trusted dealer to buy my first panerai rep? Thank you! Where is that section located?

2. 23 hours ago - I just purchased from puretime05.com about a day ago, and even though I did my research, I wanted to double check and ask for some feedback on them, are they legit?

3. 23 hours ago - Does anyone know if puretime is a trusted dealer? I just bought 2 watches from them and even though I did my research, I am a little worried. It’s been about 30 hours and haven’t heard from anyone.

4. 23 hours ago - Did you purchase from puretime? i just did and I am worried, are they trustworthy?

5. 23 hours ago - Hey, I just purchased a watch from puretime about a day ago, but I am worried... Are they trustworthy in terms of answering emails and sending the watches?

6. 23 hours ago - Thank you brother, good to hear that Thank you brother, nice to hear that also!

7. 15 hours ago - Well, I’ve contacted many people here in the forum and they’ve all said that they are trustworthy and that I can feel good... Let’s ser brother, good luck though Great

8. 6 hours ago - It’s been 3 days since I purchased from puretime05.com and I haven’t received the QC photos. I’ve sent 3 emails and no one has answered. Has someone else had a bad experience in terms of not even receiving the watch with them? Is it normal or usual for them to be a late or not respond emails?

If you find yourself acting like the person above, please shop instead from the following website: www.amazon.com and make sure you purchase Amazon Prime shipping with free next day delivery.

gavmeister
9 minutes ago, McGilli said:

1. December 25th - Can someone recommend a trusted dealer to buy my first panerai rep? Thank you! Where is that section located?

2. 23 hours ago - I just purchased from puretime05.com about a day ago, and even though I did my research, I wanted to double check and ask for some feedback on them, are they legit?

3. 23 hours ago - Does anyone know if puretime is a trusted dealer? I just bought 2 watches from them and even though I did my research, I am a little worried. It’s been about 30 hours and haven’t heard from anyone.

4. 23 hours ago - Did you purchase from puretime? i just did and I am worried, are they trustworthy?

5. 23 hours ago - Hey, I just purchased a watch from puretime about a day ago, but I am worried... Are they trustworthy in terms of answering emails and sending the watches?

6. 23 hours ago - Thank you brother, good to hear that Thank you brother, nice to hear that also!

7. 15 hours ago - Well, I’ve contacted many people here in the forum and they’ve all said that they are trustworthy and that I can feel good... Let’s ser brother, good luck though Great

8. 6 hours ago - It’s been 3 days since I purchased from puretime05.com and I haven’t received the QC photos. I’ve sent 3 emails and no one has answered. Has someone else had a bad experience in terms of not even receiving the watch with them? Is it normal or usual for them to be a late or not respond emails?

If you find yourself acting like the person above, please shop instead from the following website: www.amazon.com and make sure you purchase Amazon Prime shipping with free next day delivery.

Sure this is a joke, no one can be that....what...you mean this is the actual transcript....won't be in this hobby long....

ShovelnTC
13 minutes ago, McGilli said:

And this doesn't include PM's of which I was one of the recipients.

chefzorba
6 hours ago, bigpopi said:

Hey!

Totally normal and you’ve got nothing to worry about bro.  Plus you ordered during a long weekend and holiday.  Just sit tight and be patient.  There are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes that happen before you get those qc pics....https://replica-watch.info/trusted-dealer-interview-ryan-from-intime-918ef4d564b0

Hint hint.....Don’t order anywhere near Chinese New Year.....

bigpopi

Ok, I’ve gotten a lot of rough stuff. I’m just trying to make sure because I’ve been scammed 2 times, I think it’s kind of normal to be a little skeptical also when I did a $900 purchase... I am sorry!