bigpopi

Puretime 3 days since purchase

k4jun

What are the websites which scammed you?

Relax, Puretime is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) dealer on the rep side.

Not neccesary the quickest but definitely trustworthy.

Thommo82

F5551_DF5-6639-4_A29-_A5_D3-_B86_F66_EDB

Wriggles

First rep after being scammed twice and you drop 900usd? 

There's a reason you've been scammed twice....

Khronos
2 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

:D:D:D

Khronos

These kind of noobs are the reason I refuse to deal with them in M2M. I simply won't, period.

Dude, I waited for 10 days for Jomashop to even ship my order and no explanation whatsoever. You're dealing with illegal goods here, ordered on Christmas day. How fuckin' thick are you? Seriously?

black263

OP. 

cactus_zpsed1a715c.jpg

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT.  The smell is starting to affect the goats.

russian_gas_mask_goat_by_xxraginggoatxx-

bora12
5 hours ago, bigpopi said:

Ok, I’ve gotten a lot of rough stuff. I’m just trying to make sure because I’ve been scammed 2 times, I think it’s kind of normal to be a little skeptical also when I did a $900 purchase... I am sorry!

Wow! $900 why didn't you say that the first time? There's probably a limo outside with your watch, just follow the red carpet from your front door.

If you've been scammed 2 times it is because you bought from a dealer not trusted on RWI despite damn near everyone's objections.

Just put the tiniest bit of effort in to this and all of your worries will disappear. When you treat forums like ask jeeves you're going to get this response. Just READ. 

BadApple

21qzsm.jpg

Adf200012

Omg you sent them $900 and they disappeared for 3 days. Good luck

RUSH2112

Angus has finally got enough money to retire. Money is gone.

Natas78
1 hour ago, RUSH2112 said:

Angus has finally got enough money to retire. Money is gone.

:D:D:D 

ShelbyForthright

I, Shelby Forthright CEO of Buy n Large, acknowledge you of being a complete scum. With you being a novice, and has already been defrauded twice, indicates that your intention of being here is to buy a watch followed by fooling family and friends. To further argue my claim, it seems that you have not been doing your research properly and bought the first watch you see. Long story short, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. So I would suggest you get the fuck out, rather than annoy our beloved TDs. And happy holidays :)

Edited by ShelbyForthright
Trying to not be THAT harsh on him, sorry but this guy really made me angry.

lonelyby2
18 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

HAHA... why you so mean~

Carlytoss

We're lucky you didn't order from wm9 or TC when they were still selling watch...

Stufuse
22 hours ago, bigpopi said:

Ok, I’ve gotten a lot of rough stuff. I’m just trying to make sure because I’ve been scammed 2 times, I think it’s kind of normal to be a little skeptical also when I did a $900 purchase... I am sorry!

That's why it's better to join a forum and then read its content before jumping in to ordering a watch. Save yourself the panic. I only found these watch forums in October, I spent Loads of time reading before making an order. I can say any questions you think of are already answered, if you bother to dig. 

Edited by Stufuse

mysterio
3 hours ago, Stufuse said:

That's why it's better to join a forum and then read its content before jumping in to ordering a watch. Save yourself the panic. I only found these watch forums in October, I spent Loads of time reading before making an order. I can say any questions you think of are already answered, if you bother to dig. 

Yeah, you would think being scammed not once, but twice, he would slow things down before jumping the gun again. But no...:picard2:

PlanetZoom
3 hours ago, Stufuse said:

Words of wisdom.

Stufuse
1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Yeah, you would think being scammed not once, but twice, he would slow things down before jumping the gun again. But no...:picard2:

Indeed

dizzy

I wouldnt worry about puretime. Angus has been around for a long time. They are prob busy. It takes 2 or 3 working days to get the QC pics. Although I ordered from puretime and trusty the same day. The trusty watch was QC’d and mailed out the next day. Super fast.