Sign in to follow this  
Matlow

www.watchreplica.co.uk

powderfreak
:)

Folks, you must have a lot of free time to be so friendly and diligent, explaining a douche/troll why he shouldn't buy from those guys. :lol:

Hell, niklas, do me a favour, buy from them and pm me tagged pictures of the watch plus a proof that you got it from them. I am curious what you will get, if anything...

Quite frankly I don't feel like proofing anything to you, but you're upmost welcome to take a look at the pics when I upload them.

Sounds good! And no, it's not for me but for everyone on the board :facepalm: Sorry if I sound a bit unfriendly, good luck with your DJ II.

Ska

Don't take it too much to heart Niklas. We've had a couple if high-profile issues with scammers of late. Just being cautious.

I'll look forward to those photos before I make any judgement on you, however I can tell you know that unless your Rolex is White gold plated with a Swiss ETA movement. You've been ripped off BIG-TIME.

Eiderdaus
First of I ordered the Datejust II (steel, "white-gold", white dial), second the Explorer II (steel, black dial) and quite recently the President Day-Date (full "gold", champagne dial, diamond markings).

good choice niklas, these are classy watches, I am curious about the pictures. Is the president 18k or 14k wrapped or plated ?

Del

I just looked at their prices...

double%20facepalm.jpg

niklas

Hello everyone,

The following is my replica Rolex Explorer II from watchreplica.co.uk. I bought it for £355. The picture was taken with my Canon Eos 350D fitted with a macro lens. Picture was taken shortly after receiving the watch, and it is the ACTUAL watch. It's the same watch in picture number two, only I've just taken that with my Iphone.

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

The following is my replica Rolex Date-Just II also from watchreplica.co.uk. The pictures I've just taken with my Iphone.

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

The following is my replica Rolex President Day-Date from watchreplica.co.uk. The picture I've just taken with my Iphone.

IMG_0866.jpg

The following is some of my watches. A genuine Rolex Datejust (from 1984), a replica Rolex Date-Just II, a replica Rolex Explorer II, a genuine Omega Seamaster and a replica Rolex President Day-Date. Besides these I own a genuine S/G Daytona with white dial.

IMG_0859.jpg

I hope to convince you somehow, that I'm neither a fraud, nor am I associated with any watch-manufacturer what so ever.

niklas
Don't take it too much to heart Niklas. We've had a couple if high-profile issues with scammers of late. Just being cautious.

I'll look forward to those photos before I make any judgement on you, however I can tell you know that unless your Rolex is White gold plated with a Swiss ETA movement. You've been ripped off BIG-TIME.

Thank's. I'll try not to be so bitchy :-P Photo's are now up, though they're all taken with my Iphone, so quality lacks a bit.

First of I ordered the Datejust II (steel, "white-gold", white dial), second the Explorer II (steel, black dial) and quite recently the President Day-Date (full "gold", champagne dial, diamond markings).

good choice niklas, these are classy watches, I am curious about the pictures. Is the president 18k or 14k wrapped or plated ?

Thank's. All some of my favourites :-) 18k it stated on their website.

Tristan
The following is my replica Rolex Explorer II from watchreplica.co.uk. I bought it for £355.

Hmm, then you got a discount. The web site says it costs £405. And the type of movement is not specified. If it's a 21j the watch is ridicously overpriced. If it has a 28.8 bph movement you will get the same watch for half the price from Mary.

Edited by Tristan

dingle

21J = $100

ETA = $228

you have been ripped off. Nice pics though.

Luthier

Well... he deserved to be ripped off.

David543

I think they look nice watches. Our dealers can do them for less but it depends on the movement how bad the hit. At least he got watches and they look decent. Better than I did when I was a noob. My first watch fell apart :daffy:

If the watch ticks 6 times a second it's a 21j, 8 times it's an eta or clone.

Also depends on the gold plating or wrapping. You only find that out when it wears off. My second watch, Rolex TT wore off. :boobies: which is why I spent quite a bit with Mary so the gold stays on :daffy:

Eiderdaus

so it´s a scammer site we all agree. Those reps are nothing special and far away from the pictures on the website :thumbsup2:

I don´t want to sound so hard sorry, sure they are nice watches :) but not worth the money. in total you could have bought all three for the money you paid for one.

DW-Watches

All I know is that the more they try to convince you about how everyone else is a scam, the bigger the chance it's a scam.

Favorite line "They end up getting poor fakes and then a few weeks later, ask us if we can repair them!" I've seen that on so many scam sites.

"If there is any watch you want, but don't see here, just ask for it on our Contact Page, our craftsmen will manufacture it for you." Haha someone should ask for a fully functional Patek Philipe Sky Moon Tourbillon.

Everything on there is on Allergydoc's sticky. Come on now.

wat44

he's been scammed, luckily only an overcharging scam - not a total loss

hopefully lesson learned!