BigBreit

my new VR Hulk !!! 116610

BigBreit

IMG_20171229_1200057390dc0d64c46420.jpgIMG_20171229_120014e6e529ef8fac1eac.jpgIMG_20171229_120022eafc667237d78bed.jpg

I am totally satisfied with the color of the bezel !!!!

watchsnob

Nice watch mate! May i know is this a noob version? With lighter or darker bezel? Cant really tell from the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiZnoGouD

Looks like a brighter bezel than a Noob imo

Looks awesome mate :)

Cdenim
1 hour ago, watchsnob said:

Nice watch mate! May i know is this a noob version? With lighter or darker bezel? Cant really tell from the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not noob, this is the new VR factory 116610LV. Not my area of expertise but i'd say from those shots its alot closer than latest version of the v7 insert. Like the dial color better as well. Really nice looking rep brother, first one i've seen on the wrist so far.  We'd need Oscars opinion to get the final verdict but haven't seen Smoke trolling around RWG so we'll have to wait till we go home. Wear it in good health sir....

Cdenim

- side note.... second VR factory rep I've seen and just from some good pics of the watches the finish looks to be alot closer to gen as well. Now, haven't seen one across my bench yet so only pics to go off of, but from my computer they look softer with a cleaner finish.  Really impressed with what i've seen. 

k3rm87

Bezel looks better than noob to me. Nice pickup!

Luxuracer

Side by side comparison  VRF - GEN - NOOB

VRF%20HUL%20002.jpg

VRF%20HUL%20019.jpg

BigBreit

for info, sub ordered at Chanzingtime. First QC refused (even if everything was fine for them) then perfect seconds! Sending EMS arrived in a week! I am satisfied with Chanzingtime

Smpfan

Looks good, but in terms of SEL recession and lug shape it fells behind Noob and gen. Lugs look to chunky and the SELs sit flush to the case. At a first glance I thought I would look at a Sedweller on the first pic.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

marqtz

Looks good, thanks for sharing!