miamiwatch

Quality and appearance of GMT 11670 Batman - Noob A3187 (Correct Hand Stack)

miamiwatch

Good night guys, I just bought this peace from ChazingTime and currently waiting for it.

Naturally I’m very curious if I made the right decision, has anyone in these forum came across of one of these before? Does it have any obvious tells? 

Has anybody compared it before 1:1 with a gen?

Does anybody know someone who can help me upgrade the watch?

Whatever info I can get will be appreciated. I’ll leave you a link to the seller’s webpage to the watch.

Have a merry christmas!!!

https://chazingtime.co/product/gmt-master-ii-116710-blnr-blackblue-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a3187-correct-hand-stack/

SirCharly86

I have this and it looks amazing

38270d7ab77a4ba52045c6b32f78a796.jpg

Mr_B
41 minutes ago, SirCharly86 said:

I have this and it looks amazing

38270d7ab77a4ba52045c6b32f78a796.jpg

Hate to break it to you mate but that's not a batman. 

Munster87

Can you explain what a Batman is for the uninitiated? Thanks

GingerApple

Google search 'rolex batman' and you'll get your answer. Black/blue bezel.

GenTLe
8 minutes ago, Munster87 said:

Can you explain what a Batman is for the uninitiated? Thanks

This:

4388757-man+of+bats.jpg

Ok, ok...

This one:

zbatman-gmt-7884.jpg

SirCharly86

I Now, bus the movement is the same

Icemanneo11

The BLNR (bleu / noir) has a few different names.

It has been referred to as the bruiser (black and blue) and of course, Batman.

The following link may explain a little better:

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-blog/rolex-info/modern-marvel-rolex-gmt-master-batman.html

As for the differences with the Gen v the rep there are a few with the most notable being the bezel. Below are my findings when comparing the two:

1) Ceramic bezel is not as clean on the rep v the gen when looked at close up unless it is modded.

2) Some of the numbering can also be slightly different (from what I have seen).

3) Crystal on the watch makes a huge difference (the newer reps i believe are getting a lot closer!).

4) The most obvious is the CHS (correct hand stack) rep can be a little tricky and will require care when adjusting (unlike the gen of course which should be fine).

Am sure there are plenty of others here who can add or correct what i have stated above but those above are the items that I have seen people mention along with seeing the gen in the flesh. Trust me, the pictures (like most things in life) do not do the gen watch justice. IMO it is better in the flesh.

DrDealgood

Please notice, the NooB GMT Master II CHS does NOT have the A3187 (Like EXP II "Orange Hand") movement, it is a mistake in the description.

They all have still the A3186 movement. I have the "Batman" CHS too, at the moment no issues at all, works perfect. 

miamiwatch
12 hours ago, Icemanneo11 said:

The BLNR (bleu / noir) has a few different names.

It has been referred to as the bruiser (black and blue) and of course, Batman.

The following link may explain a little better:

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-blog/rolex-info/modern-marvel-rolex-gmt-master-batman.html

As for the differences with the Gen v the rep there are a few with the most notable being the bezel. Below are my findings when comparing the two:

1) Ceramic bezel is not as clean on the rep v the gen when looked at close up unless it is modded.

2) Some of the numbering can also be slightly different (from what I have seen).

3) Crystal on the watch makes a huge difference (the newer reps i believe are getting a lot closer!).

4) The most obvious is the CHS (correct hand stack) rep can be a little tricky and will require care when adjusting (unlike the gen of course which should be fine).

Am sure there are plenty of others here who can add or correct what i have stated above but those above are the items that I have seen people mention along with seeing the gen in the flesh. Trust me, the pictures (like most things in life) do not do the gen watch justice. IMO it is better in the flesh.

Hey, brother thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking of posting the QC pictures that Chazingtime send before shipping on the forum so you guys can help me out find if anything is wrong with the watch

miamiwatch
11 hours ago, DrDealgood said:

Please notice, the NooB GMT Master II CHS does NOT have the A3187 (Like EXP II "Orange Hand") movement, it is a mistake in the description.

They all have still the A3186 movement. I have the "Batman" CHS too, at the moment no issues at all, works perfect. 

Very good taste my friend, do you have any pictures on hand? 

12 hours ago, GenTLe said:

This:

4388757-man+of+bats.jpg

Ok, ok...

This one:

zbatman-gmt-7884.jpg

lololol

hahahah, good one.

johnlogan

Do you set the time same as GEN on the CHS?

Cdenim
1 hour ago, miamiwatch said:

Hey, brother thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking of posting the QC pictures that Chazingtime send before shipping on the forum so you guys can help me out find if anything is wrong with the watch

Ok, so its on order. And knowing Ken is pretty damn good, should have QC's from Jay in less than a week. Very next thing you need to do, soon as RWI goes live again. Get ahold of steve aka Spongebob and see what he has for the batman gmt. Not sure if the insert is one he can get but bc its noob his connect should be able to get it no prob. One of the only things needed , his insert modded with real platinum, along with a gen crystal and brother, that be one bad ass batman. I am  curious, does any of you know or have yourself, the BLNR with the yuki 3186. I seen prototypes but never seen it come out in SH3186 form. 

DrDealgood
8 hours ago, johnlogan said:

Do you set the time same as GEN on the CHS?

Yes, has the same adjustment as the gen. Independent set of the hour-hand and the GMT-Hand are set with the minute-Hand.

Sorry about my bad english :-(

iamonline

I recalled someone once posted a "do and don't" of CHS time setting on RWI. Hopefully, someone will post that here so new CHS owners will not inadvertently screw up the watch movement.

wolfwood

Shouldn't you post this thread before you buy the watch?

black263

^^This.  Far too late now to worry about having second thoughts.  

Nikosaldente
17 minutes ago, wolfwood said:

Shouldn't you post this thread before you buy the watch?

My thoughts exactly!

Icemanneo11
3 hours ago, iamonline said:

I recalled someone once posted a "do and don't" of CHS time setting on RWI. Hopefully, someone will post that here so new CHS owners will not inadvertently screw up the watch movement.

Hi I believe you are only supposed to the hour hand forward and not backward. I am trying to find the actual thread but unable to find it. 

miamiwatch
On 12/30/2017 at 19:20, Cdenim said:

Ok, so its on order. And knowing Ken is pretty damn good, should have QC's from Jay in less than a week. Very next thing you need to do, soon as RWI goes live again. Get ahold of steve aka Spongebob and see what he has for the batman gmt. Not sure if the insert is one he can get but bc its noob his connect should be able to get it no prob. One of the only things needed , his insert modded with real platinum, along with a gen crystal and brother, that be one bad ass batman. I am  curious, does any of you know or have yourself, the BLNR with the yuki 3186. I seen prototypes but never seen it come out in SH3186 form. 

Thanks for the tip brother, how can I contact him? I was reading about his work on a Platinum Bezel for a sub and was able to see some pictures, its a piece of art!

When you refer that he has a contact with noob, are you referring that I should buy the watch directly from him or just sending the watch for him to modify it?

I'm planning on using this watch on the daily... so yeah make it as beautiful as possible!

DJYoda
On 01/01/2018 at 21:22, Icemanneo11 said:

Hi I believe you are only supposed to the hour hand forward and not backward. I am trying to find the actual thread but unable to find it. 

Sorry if this is old news - I found the info you were looking for but it's on a different website.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/298074-how-to-set-the-time-on-the-gmt-ii-chs-a3186-movement

Cheers!

PlanetZoom

Rep:

batman-ninja-steelbook-blu-ray-top-11025

Gen:

bats-noscale.jpg

deju

Needs a gen bezel really if it’s a batman... 

Sremorris

any news?

birkenstockwalk

?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk