pinkyandthebrain

SH3135 service

pinkyandthebrain

hello all,

I'm looking for a trusted mod to service a sh3135 movement. All the info I had from RWI have flushed down and trying to keep my frankening on track. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could direct me to the right person for servicing the SH3135. it's for frankening arf 116234 with gen roulette dw  (which also need installed). thanks! 

Cdenim

I can help. where are you located? Im a practicing watch smith in Chicago. And will be attending the Nicolas Hayek school to futher my certifications  to W.O.S.T.E.P. In august 2018. Any questions twards why knowledge or abilities just look through any of the posts made here while we await RWI to come back online. I'd tell you to look at my build posts as well but, Yeah, no RWI. I specialize in any cal. rolex movement but in particular the sh, as i have one in my frankin DSSD modded to 60% or so Gen. That i have pics for you if you'd like. Normally wouldn't jump in and volunteer myself but seen it was for service and dw install on the sh and figured I'd help.

Cdenim

Servicing SA 3135. note how these come from factory, pulled from brand new 116610 noob v7image.jpg

and after cleaning

20171112_152455_1.jpg

20171116_225453.jpg

heres my modded sh in my deepsea

20170925_075154.jpg

20170925_075208.jpg

Anyway, let me know

Luxuracer
13 hours ago, pinkyandthebrain said:

hello all,

I'm looking for a trusted mod to service a sh3135 movement. All the info I had from RWI have flushed down and trying to keep my frankening on track. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could direct me to the right person for servicing the SH3135. it's for frankening arf 116234 with gen roulette dw  (which also need installed). thanks! 

32 minutes ago, Cdenim said:

Servicing SA 3135. note how these come from factory, pulled from brand new 116610 noob v7

20171116_225453.jpg

Anyway, let me know

@pinkyandthebrain ... send your watch to @Cdenim

He has  my vote of confidence .... You can always trust a guy who race motorcycle, practice martial arts, and now dip his hands into watchsmith (I should know. I do two of of those three ... as for watchsmith, I can proudly report that I can change my own bracelets ... Kakaka!)

Cdenim
30 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

@pinkyandthebrain ... send your watch to @Cdenim

He has  my vote of confidence .... You can always trust a guy who race motorcycle, practice martial arts, and now dip his hands into watchsmith (I should know. I do two of of those three ... as for watchsmith, I can proudly report that I can change my own bracelets ... Kakaka!)

I'm sending my 98210 to you. need 3 links taken out. 

pinkyandthebrain

Pm'd 

10:10 Watch Repair
17 hours ago, Cdenim said:

I can help. where are you located? Im a practicing watch smith in Chicago. And will be attending the Nicolas Hayek school to futher my certifications  to W.O.S.T.E.P. In august 2018. Any questions twards why knowledge or abilities just look through any of the posts made here while we await RWI to come back online. I'd tell you to look at my build posts as well but, Yeah, no RWI. I specialize in any cal. rolex movement but in particular the sh, as i have one in my frankin DSSD modded to 60% or so Gen. That i have pics for you if you'd like. Normally wouldn't jump in and volunteer myself but seen it was for service and dw install on the sh and figured I'd help.

Curious if they have fixed the painted reversing wheel issue yet. 

Luxuracer
11 minutes ago, 10:10 Watch Repair said:

Curious if they have fixed the painted reversing wheel issue yet. 

No ... They have not ... But you can replace those with gen parts.

5.jpg

4 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

No ... They have not ... But you can replace those with gen parts.

Drop in fit, or with new jewels?

Seems like an expensive fix for an SA3135 too.

Edited by 10:10 Watch Repair

Luxuracer
11 minutes ago, 10:10 Watch Repair said:

Drop in fit, or with new jewels?

Seems like an expensive fix for an SA3135 too.

They only fit SH3135 ... not SA3135.

Stufuse

I'm looking for someone UK based to service my SA3135  and install my Gen DW.  I had spoken to Ado213 on RWI last month but he's really busy now and not on this forum much, so i was wondering if there was anyone else at all?

29 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

They only fit SH3135 ... not SA3135.

yes, noted. 

So no jewel change?

Stufuse
On 31 December 2017 at 10:25, pinkyandthebrain said:

hello all,

the movement in arf is the sa3135. I'm doing the same work

BadPickle
19 hours ago, Cdenim said:

The op asked for trusted, you’re clearly NOT TO BE TRUSTED. 

I even checked our list here, refreshed it twice, still not on it. 

So basically you can fuck off with your touting for work :finger: 

8 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

You mean he's not in Chicago, or the other thing?

MetalMickey

We only accept English speaking members of the Finnish school of watch making here. 

BadPickle
50 minutes ago, 10:10 Watch Repair said:

You mean he's not in Chicago, or the other thing?

You know better than most ;) 

pinkyandthebrain

Confused here. I wanted trusted/ reliable. I would've gone to tickleshoes but rwi is clearly down. Just need the movement serviced with gen dw installed. Help me out here lads

53 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

You know better than most ;) 

I know Hot Doug's is closed, and Giordanos is better than Uno or Due. 

6 minutes ago, pinkyandthebrain said:

Confused here. I wanted trusted/ reliable. I would've gone to tickleshoes but rwi is clearly down. Just need the movement serviced with gen dw installed. Help me out here lads

I think he's suggesting you check out the TD section and approach one of them. 

greg_r
2 hours ago, Stufuse said:

I'm looking for someone UK based to service my SA3135  and install my Gen DW.  I had spoken to Ado213 on RWI last month but he's really busy now and not on this forum much, so i was wondering if there was anyone else at all?

Did you look at the trusted dealer list?

WatchrepairUK...

RUSH2112
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

+1

Cdenim
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Wow. I see a member asking for help. Offer to help him out based on a set of skills i have been taught. I don't know you. You have no reason to swear at me. Fact of the matter is I offered to help the op out for literately  next to nothing because I don't need to " tout for work", but my time is worth something . Know to accommodate my foul mouthed friend, to be accepted at the Nickolas Heyak school of watchmaking, one must pass an evaluation through a practical assessment that is graded by a board consisting of members from the Federation of Swiss Watch Manufacturers (FH), who along with  Ebauches SA, founded the school. They provide the only world renown certification and, I know this is hard for you to get probably not finishing the 4th grade, graduate with the (WOSTEP) certified  degree. That's the  Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program (figured I'd break down the acronym for this chupacabra). I was only trying to help someone, something I can clearly see you know nothing about, as I've only seen you post nonsensical bullshit and shitty remarks since becoming a member here a few days ago . To be honest, I don't understand why you are on a watch forum at all, given the complete lack of substance I've seen you talk about, but again, I've only been here for a few days waiting for RWI to come back on where i am a Supported member and have offered several tutorials on how to's and demonstrations showing both my skill and my intentions which have only been to HELP and offer support.  Being I am a practicing watch smith all my work is guaranteed, bonded and insured which should suffice as pretty trustworthy.  However, if in any of this,  I have broken any rules or overstepped my welcome here at RWG, I am sorry and will retract my offer to the op. I will offer my services completely free of charge, less shipping to and from to show my sincerity. So  basically you can .....no, not gunna stoop to your level. 

would have been a lot easier just to PM him... 

Cdenim
19 minutes ago, 10:10 Watch Repair said:

would have been a lot easier just to PM him... 

Would have loved to discuss anything with him privately, however since he wanted to use this post to tell me to "fuck off" i just replied back to it. I do apologize though and have apologized to the op as well.  Offering to help him at no charge,  I'd just love to see the op be proud to wear his watch after performing my services. I love this hobby, thats it. Plain and simple.  Have no underlining agenda or bad intentions.

10 minutes ago, Cdenim said:

Would have loved to discuss anything with him privately, however since he wanted to use this post to tell me to "fuck off" i just replied back to it. I do apologize though and have apologized to the op as well.  Offering to help him at no charge,  I'd just love to see the op be proud to wear his watch after performing my services. I love this hobby, thats it. Plain and simple.  Have no underlining agenda or bad intentions.

I didn't mean PBR.