Sign in to follow this  
taylorwinn16

Mystery charges from dealers....

taylorwinn16

what does it mean when you get a second charge from the rep dealer that is like $2-$5 about a week after you place an order, but before you end up with the watch. has happened with timesshop and watcheden

Balad1

You sure it's not your CC company charging you a foreign transaction fee?

I would call your CC company to explain the charge.

taylorwinn16

the charge says its coming from the watch rep. Ill get one bill on one day saying like $156.72 and then 4 days later , with the same billing description, for $4.88 or something

Balad1
the charge says its coming from the watch rep. Ill get one bill on one day saying like $156.72 and then 4 days later , with the same billing description, for $4.88 or something

Good question never had that happen, I would contact Mark at TS; Watcheden doesn't surprise me.

If possible I would stick with Robert at PWC, Mary at Watch International and Lay at Replica Make.

slylex

sounds shady to me, id call my CC company ASAP and ask what and who it is from.

if they say the watch store, then id order it to be canceled. unless you authorized it somewhere on your order.

Luthier

You put word "Watch" in transaction??

Are you serious???

Mazz

I think I remember this question on another forum and it turned out to be a foreign transaction fee but best thing is contact your cc

Del

This has never happened to me in any transactions with TS, or any other dealer for that matter.

Rav747

I think its a foreign transaction fee.

David543

Never had that on my CC transactions. Maybe change your credit card if they charge fees?

Member X

I think you need to ring the CC company and ask what the entry is. Don't mention anything about rep watches!! Just say it looks like it's identical to a previous transaction so you wanted to check if it's a transaction fee.

petemoss

Good question never had that happen, I would contact Mark at TS; Watcheden doesn't surprise me.

If possible I would stick with Robert at PWC, Mary at Watch International and Lay at Replica Make.

I first saw that fee on a cc charge from PWC last December. My cc company said it was a foreign transaction fee. Since then, I've been charged that fee again from TS.

Several other cc transactions with TS went through without additonal fees. I think it depends on which E. European cc processor the dealer uses.

WebWind

Never happened to me, while paying via PayPal or AlertPay. My CC was charged only once.

paule11

I had a foreign transaction fee of $5 on my watch with visa

Scavolas

Seems like there is a second tier of scammers around, they are called 'banks' or 'credit card issuers'. If this would have happened to me, I would surely dispute it with my bank, especially, when my CC terms could not explain these games... I hate banks, especially those inside the so-called former Eastern European block. They would charge for everything they like, using currency rates not even close to official rates with a wide margin between buy and sell rates, so that they can get a living on the margin...

Pfff....

Balad1
Seems like there is a second tier of scammers around, they are called 'banks' or 'credit card issuers'. If this would have happened to me, I would surely dispute it with my bank, especially, when my CC terms could not explain these games... I hate banks, especially those inside the so-called former Eastern European block. They would charge for everything they like, using currency rates not even close to official rates with a wide margin between buy and sell rates, so that they can get a living on the margin...

Pfff....

I agree rep watch Brother; it's the same world wide.

ZellerFTW

I've done two transactions with TimesShop and never have seen anything out of the ordinary.