Here’s what he just posted on his site :     « Hello, it's Louie. I am writing to tell you the things I want you to know about. I am sorry that I couldn't reach you for several days. Time just flies and it's been 3~4 months already since I was registered as a seller here at RWI as if it were just a few days. It's been an honor and a great experience for me.   The reason why I am writing this is that there is surely a problem in my way of doing business and also in my health. The first problem is that is my health. I was examined by a hostital because of the worsening physical condition and depression.  Today I got the result. I was diagnosed I have a problem with thyroid gland.  Due to this problem, I suffer from depression, lethargy, and the imbalance of my physical condition. What the doctor suggested was that I should stay away from any stressful conditions and recieve the intensive treatment needed for 1~2 months. So I decided to follow the doctor's direction.   The second problem is the defect of the operation of the selling system. I've felt a lot of problems with this system. Many problems occur with the process time and  QC etc. Although I did the best to meet the needs of all the members of RWI and customers, I concluded that this will result in more problems if I continue with this system. I am surely aware that these kinds of problems are obvious.  I can't accept this sort of thing myself and this doesn't match our objective that we send only the best to our customers. And this problem is a minus to our customers who buy products from us, Archive. So I consider this as a stop sign that I shouldn't do this anymore. I think I should stop this as this harms people around me like Radavve and Toro and so on. I will build a better organized system with a partner who can help and collaborate with me.   Lastly, the third problem. The reason I quit selling in Korea is that there are unnecessary competitions and rumors about me. Simply put, it's like politics. Likewise, there is a Korean posting proofs that I ran away with profit without sending a watch. However, the proof is not his and producing negative rumors here at RWI. I will post an article defending myself against that false claim. I get a lot of questions regarding this. But I got tired of making excuses and start to get angry. He just hates me and I don't even want to talk about it anymore. He is doing this in Korean communities and here because I don't sell watches to him. I think you are reading this, Brian. Feel satisfied now?   I promise I will send all the products by 5th January. And will surely deal with all the A/S products as well.  I am not leaving behind all things without all these thing left undone. Wechat is always open and will answer all the questions as before. And hope to visit RWI as often as before to communicate.  This place is a good place for me as well to recognize what the users want. I will surely come back after 1~2 months and improve the system. I still have many things to show and be a little help to your valuable hobby. I thank all members, staff and the boss and apologize for any inconvenience caused by my part. Thank you. Louie. 1st January 2018. »