androme

TC v7x vs Noob V6S Submariner

Frazzle

I have a TC V6 and I’ve previously had the 6 digit sub too.

I was in a similar predicament. I found the bracelet poor on the TC, but learned the gen is no different. The case and lug thickness was the biggest issue for me though. The 5 digit has a far slender case than the new 6 digit and at the time I felt the TC had a more gen like and subtle presence on my skinny wrists. The dial on both are fantastic but the TC dials just seem to have the edge over the V6’s, not sure quite what it is though.

However, having seen the LV 6 digit l, I’m sorely tempted to source one to give the 6 digit another try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhistory

Keep the TC. I’ve had the v6 with gen insert and Clark crystal. Really neat watch. When I picked up my gen 116710ln I discovered all that the tc needed was a gen Dial or thicker printing but other than dropping another few hundred...the TC price point for what you got was outstanding.

Anything rep or homage over $900 (IMO) defeats the purpose of being an enthusiast. 

Pre-Owned gens i. e in-house Tudor Mvt or ETA Breitlings can be had for $1800 < and resold at a potential profit when ready to try something new. 

At any rate, congrats on your acquisition. Waiting to try out another TC perhaps the LV or V7 extreme to check out his improvements.

GingerApple

It seems like  you guys are comparing apples to pears to me. Both are awesome watches, simple as. 

It's like getting rid of your 1984 Porsche 911  because its not as comfy/well built as your new one.  If you can afford to own both, then own both, even if you only take the 1984 model out for a spin on those special summer days.

Andrysoh

Keep both! They are amazing!