Slash

Chazing time? Anyone got any info

Slash

Hi guys I got a link of a three to a website called chazing time. Incredibly professional website. Just want too know if anyone has had any dealings with these guys before and what are they like? Trust worthy or not? 

HorFan
Hi guys I got a link of a three to a website called chazing time. Incredibly professional website. Just want too know if anyone has had any dealings with these guys before and what are they like? Trust worthy or not? 

He's a TD on RWI.

solitudex

Ordered a Noob Sub-c V7 from them last month. QC came promptly, but I rejected the first due to misaligned cyclops and rehaut. They were extremely gracious and got a second watch. I accepted that and the watch was promptly delivered. Excellent team they have over there.

Just make sure you have the correct domain address and email!

freddyb

@solitudex hey can i get a confirmation on their email? I did a wire transfer to them a few days ago and have not heard from them regarding QC yet... they said that they're on holiday and resume work today. 

solitudex

Just PM-ed you the two emails. Might be a little slow with the new year season perhaps. My watch arrived yesterday, so I am guessing they posted it in the window between Christmas and New Year holidays.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Cdenim

Been my go to TD for over a year. Ken always will go out of his way despite my odd requests from time to time. took care of an issue i had with a watch damaged upon receipt. There really fast too... Been 100% great for me if that helps

freddyb

10 days after payment (local wire transfer) and still no updates on QC lol. Getting a tad bit worried. I usually get QC within a few working days. 

mech500

Repeated

10 days after payment (local wire transfer) and still no updates on QC lol. Getting a tad bit worried. I usually get QC within a few working days. 

Ken is very quick and professional.

What watch did you order?

If there’s a delay, it’s usually because the factory has not released stock or whatever

freddyb

16 hours ago, mech500 said:

Repeated

Ken is very quick and professional.

What watch did you order?

If there’s a delay, it’s usually because the factory has not released stock or whatever

He did not state his name in the email... I ordered a sd4k v2 2836 movement. He said he could get it for me prior to payment and he just emailed me yesterday to say that there is police check with noob and need a few more days ): I'm just unlucky then... I'll just wait.