Hi! As I'm waiting (in great patience) for my rep to arrive I've tried to come up with a more objective reviewing system. What do you guys think would it be possible to come up with some sort of scoring system for rep reviews? I mean it would be nice to get a little more comparison and quality standard for the reps - the watches can cost up to 400-700+++ dollards and there's so much high quality reps to choose from now days! IMO ppl would be intrested in some a little more in depth reviewing system that would help them choose what to pick next. This is something I had in mind: (DISCLAMER: It's the very first raw version!!! With your help andinput/suggestions it will get even better!) Total score: 100/100points Looks vs Gen: 40 points Passes for a gen from an arms distance - 15 points Cant tell difference under inspection on the wrist - 15 points Needs to be compared side by side with a gen to tell the difference - 5 points Noticable only by a watch smith/enthusiastic watch lover - 5 points   Functions and movement: 40 points All functions work as intended - 25 points All basic functions work - 5 points Reliability - 10 points   Misc: 20 points Materials (steel, straps) - 10 points Fine details (colours, hands, decoration, lume etc.) - 5 points Available mods and spare parts - 5 points   I've given some sub categories more value for a good reason. This is also open for debate (how much and why and so on....). I made this fairly quick cause I dont want to do all the work myself What do you guys think? Shall we try to take this to the next level or nuke it from the orbit? Cheers!