Sign in to follow this  
Orvic11

Store Review

Orvic11

All I can say is Andrew is excellent. Good communication and great store. Thanks Andrew, watch is as described . Perfect I love the watch. Shipping is fast too. Andrew is well trusted seller.

Jesrobbie
All I can say is Andrew is excellent. Good communication and great store. Thanks Andrew, watch is as described . Perfect I love the watch. Shipping is fast too. Andrew is well trusted seller.

Good to know, I'm on the verge of hitting the button on a couple of watches with Andrew.

Balad1

Good to hear positive stories.

Luthier

Pictures?

Such a comment is worthless without pictures, it's the rule here.

And, by the way, Andrew is NOT on our trusted dealers list, only on "other dealers" list.

We have much better dealers here.

Orvic11

Pictures?

And, by the way, Andrew is NOT on our trusted dealers list, only on "other dealers" list.

It's just base on my experience with Andrew ( yourtrustytime. Com) if your not satisfied with my comment that's you. Peace

greg_r

Andrew is sometimes a little expensive, but he's certainly reliable, which is why he's on the trusted list. I've bought from him myself.

( he's not a forum dealer here, but he IS on the trusted list ;) )

Juan

Pictures?

Hi, just arrived today to RWG, can you please give me a list of your best dealers ?

Thanks

Lopez

I've taken some watches with Andrew and I am very satisfied. Only that

prices are slightly higher in part and the delivery takes longer is disturbing.