GingerApple

Well THAT escalated quickly!!!!!

TimePeace
26 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Cheers! I even know what the T.N.S. system is! And where I am on it!

You said that already, NURRRRRRRR!

Time to stop drinking.......

According to my wife I’m a 2    o_o

splke

that's odfd I didn't type it twice weird shit !

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, splke said:

that's odfd I didn't type it twice weird shit !

Oh my god, alcohol related, early onset, dementia! This is worse than I first thought. Stop drinking RIGHT NOW!!!!

Replica01

Great escalation

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

Ilovethiscity

Very nice collection! You should get some mods going with some of them. My 44mm panda just got back from full mod treatment I posted pics in AP section. Question on the double Daytona’s I have the white was considering black also which gets most wear? 

GingerApple
13 minutes ago, Ilovethiscity said:

Very nice collection! You should get some mods going with some of them. My 44mm panda just got back from full mod treatment I posted pics in AP section. Question on the double Daytona’s I have the white was considering black also which gets most wear? 

I saw your post; the Panda looks beautiful. I think I'll get that one day too (and it doesn't look too big for your wrist IMO, it looks awesome). But I'm not overly bothered about mine being indistinguishable from Gen, so things like the date wheel mod I can live without.  I might do the 2AR, but to be honest, it's the normal  servicing that attracts me most because I'm not convinced about my movement. Can  I ask who serviced it for you,  where they're based and the approx cost of a full service (without mods)?

Re Daytona, the black is probably the favourite for me, though I love them both. I think the white might get more use in summer though. I've only had them a few weeks and since that time, another five watches arrived so neither has had as much wrist time as I suspect they will when my 'new watch excitement' calms down and I settle into  regular rotation..

bloon
On 1/4/2018 at 17:25, hasel5 said:

Nice collection mate  mine up to 200 know so watch out as gets to addictive 

Unbelievable mannnn... pics or it didnt happen ;)

Ilovethiscity

@GingerBubba ah thanks mate yeah they are massive if you wear it a week then put something else on it takes a while to get used to and vice versa! But such such nice watches. RE mods totally understand your point and yeah movement service is a must for the Asian 7750’s they are full of dirt and oil etc mine now runs over 48 hours :) I sent mine to slaughterer in EU and cost around $280 from memory. Well well worth it as he actually replaced about 5-6 really important pieces (gears, plates etc) that he found broken or weak. This is huge point as most modders will say no guarantees on an Asian 7750 service and you should get a Swiss 7750 and drop in but that gets really expensive I did it on another 44mm and it was €600-700 in no time. Hope that’s helpful! Thanks for info on Daytona’s and agreed it’s very summery that’s what drew me to it, holiday watch!!! :)

GingerApple

Thanks, very helpful!

hasel5
50 minutes ago, bloon said:

Unbelievable mannnn... pics or it didnt happen ;)

Will sort Via Tapa later but @yllekp has seen most of them lol

Plikk

Nice iwc3714 I got the same one with maybe even the same strap! You got it from Vnhandcraft by any chance?

Also nice collection, good and diverse

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Plikk said:

Nice iwc3714 I got the same one with maybe even the same strap! You got it from Vnhandcraft by any chance?

Also nice collection, good and diverse

Thank you! The strap wasn't from VN, but a similar, Vietnamese business, Ziczac Leather.

drifterr

Great collection mate. Nicely done.

And i thought I was carzy, my story is not dissimilar. I got my bonus and was about to buy a gen tag Carrera and thought to my self. Let me check if there are any reps. And wallah. Found RWI.. lol

I am down to 7 reps since November but I am stopping as I want to enjoy them before filling up the box.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GingerApple
23 minutes ago, drifterr said:

Great collection mate. Nicely done.

And i thought I was carzy, my story is not dissimilar. I got my bonus and was about to buy a gen tag Carrera and thought to my self. Let me check if there are any reps. And wallah. Found RWI.. lol

I am down to 7 reps since November but I am stopping as I want to enjoy them before filling up the box.

That's how I feel too - stop buying for a while to enjoy the ones I've got. I'd told myself I wasn't going to buy any more until March at the earliest. Then I got a reminder on my phone to tell me that Theonewatches Xmas offer ends tomorrow. So I just impulse bought two more reps....I'm such a twat.

Plikk
14 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Thank you! The strap wasn't from VN, but a similar, Vietnamese business, Ziczac Leather.

Ah ok, looks about th same so maube they got the same supplier. Great quality straps for the money tho

hasel5

b4c9153f1f50a52f5ba3ce46424dfe54.jpgA few subs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d5c200057271082ba02a241a85f8bf14.jpgmy Pams

GingerApple

Wow, beautiful collection!

wizzzard

Nice Collection! Cheers for sharing. 

drifterr

This thread is bad news for the wallet.. you all crazy collectors.

Dusk

Nice collection mate I started fast and have been flipping ever since it's evolved loads over the years 

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, Dusk said:

Nice collection mate I started fast and have been flipping ever since it's evolved loads over the years 

Thanks mate. I'm slightly worried that I am actually addicted though. Like properly, compulsively addicted. I just keep buying the fucking things. I don't mean to, I just see shit I like and before I've thought about the cost implications, I've ordered it. Got three  more inbound! I need to hide my bank cards or something.  I'm meant to be saving for home renovation work FFS and I'm fucking it right up!

Dusk
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Thanks mate. I'm slightly worried that I am actually addicted though. Like properly, compulsively addicted. I just keep buying the fucking things. I don't mean to, I just see shit I like and before I've thought about the cost implications, I've ordered it. Got three  more inbound! I need to hide my bank cards or something.  I'm meant to be saving for home renovation work FFS and I'm fucking it right up!

I know the feeling I'm feeling the pinch from my habit and Christmas and I have a wedding and honeymoon to pay for in Feb. Oops!

GingerApple

That won't be cheap! Good luck!

drifterr
I find myself in a similar situation.

But I have to come realisation quickly.. I hope . It's been only 2 months since I got addicted. I am showing signs of slowing down but it's not working as I'd hoped.

Just gotta stop looking at them and maybe get off the fora and just enjoy these stunning time pieces.

So far I have had success with my last order on the 31st December.

I plan not to order for a while.. let's see how long this last.

Watchaddic

Love your collection