GingerApple

Well THAT escalated quickly!!!!!

Glaude
4 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Yeah, but in a good way....

Hmmm. Lunatic. I need a watch with a good moonphase. Thanks, Glaude! :D

There's not much, but there's some real moonphase around in the rep world.
Most of them are only day/night indicator, so check for the explicit mention of working moonphase ;) 

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Yeah, but in a good way....

Hmmm. Lunatic. I need a watch with a good moonphase. Thanks, Glaude! :D

Lunar tic! Great work mate. :clap:

Junior88
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

There's not much, but there's some real moonphase around in the rep world.
Most of them are only day/night indicator, so check for the explicit mention of working moonphase ;) 

I figured it would be tough to find a rep with a working moonphase. That's gonna take some research, I think. 

Junior88
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Oh, that's just about perfect. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking about. 

Thank you, Glaude. I'm sure my wife will thank you too. Or not. :D

mhern1415

That’s an awesome collection. I don’t have a rep yet but I feel like once you get one, you just get addicted. I thought I’d buy purchasing a rep with the intention of getting the authentic one when I could afford it but that doesn’t seem like the case so far. 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, mhern1415 said:

That’s an awesome collection. I don’t have a rep yet but I feel like once you get one, you just get addicted. I thought I’d buy purchasing a rep with the intention of getting the authentic one when I could afford it but that doesn’t seem like the case so far. 

Thanks buddy!

Some people buy the Gen of a watch they love, but they're in the minority. Plus they also buy about a squillion Reps in the meantime....

bora12

Bubba, how do you like the IWC chrono? Mine is in the mail with a gen IWC strap and I am very much looking forward to it.

GingerApple
Just now, bora12 said:

Bubba, how do you like the IWC chrono? Mine is in the mail with a gen IWC strap and I am very much looking forward to it.

Which one (of mine)?  The white dial Portuguese Chrono or the dark blue Pilot Le Petit Prince Chrono?

The Portuguese seems better made, more solid feel to it. I like the day date function on the Pilot chrono though, very handy at work.

I do like them both and will keep them both, but they're down the pecking order in terms of getting wrist time compared to the rest of the watch box. Out of all my IWCs I actually prefer the Big Pilot for is dial clarity and overall wrist presence, but it's just a matter of taste I guess.

The Gen strap is a good shout! What have you ordered exactly?

bora12
Which one (of mine)?  The white dial Portuguese Chrono or the dark blue Pilot Le Petit Prince Chrono?
The Portuguese seems better made, more solid feel to it. I like the day date function on the Pilot chrono though, very handy at work.
I do like them both and will keep them both, but they're down the pecking order in terms of getting wrist time compared to the rest of the watch box. Out of all my IWCs I actually prefer the Big Pilot for is dial clarity and overall wrist presence, but it's just a matter of taste I guess.
The Gen strap is a good shout! What have you ordered exactly?
Here's what I have coming

http://www.rwg.bz/board/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/138010-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD.-IWC-Pilot-package-with-Gen-straps-reduced.

My watch box is growing pretty quickly but I think I'm going to purge a few. I bought some mid quality reps to start out and now I've moved on to Frankens and it's hard to look back now.

Here is my latest. JF 16610LV no rehaut. Swapped out the LV insert with gen LN insert + gen date wheel and gen non-ar crystal.

e624d282173f93d669e0ac7e82a2689d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

GingerApple
16 minutes ago, bora12 said:

Here's what I have coming

http://www.rwg.bz/board/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/138010-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD.-IWC-Pilot-package-with-Gen-straps-reduced.

My watch box is growing pretty quickly but I think I'm going to purge a few. I bought some mid quality reps to start out and now I've moved on to Frankens and it's hard to look back now.

Here is my latest. JF 16610LV no rehaut. Swapped out the LV insert with gen LN insert + gen date wheel and gen non-ar crystal.

e624d282173f93d669e0ac7e82a2689d.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of watch! Hell of a collection you're developing.

bora12

It's getting there! Fortunately there are a lot of brands I've been staying away from otherwise I'd be in huge trouble. The debates that go on on my head man....

I have one panerai and it doesn't sit well in my watch box so I'm like ehhhh I'll sell it whatever ...... OR I could buy a watch box just for PAMs and fill it up

I need help. And when RWI comes back online and the crazy sell off begins, uh oh.

Suk

That’s an incredible collection

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

CB799

Wow awesome collection!  Hard to pick a fav...

GingerApple

This turned up today thanks to Khronos via M2M. Very nice watch. The dial colour is really affected by the light; matt blue one minute, shimmering blue/purple the next, deep black a moment later. Cool watch and great bracelet. It's a keeper!

1zvr5w0.jpg

2199l4n.jpg

2hxncbt.jpg

3v2vm.jpg

10rtyxx.jpg

2yzdeug.jpg

Glaude

Nice catch !

You can probably make a hair harm contest with @Thommo82

GingerApple
38 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Nice catch !

You can probably make a hair harm contest with @Thommo82

We're men (me and Thommo)! We're meant to be hairy!

Although as I get older, it's my head and ears I worry about - for diametrically opposed reasons.

Glaude
13 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

We're men (me and Thommo)! We're meant to be hairy!

Although as I get older, it's my head and ears I worry about - for diametrically opposed reasons.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ear hair"

Luxuracer
8 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ear hair"

This is @GingerBubba in ten years.

Kakaka!

GingerApple
45 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

This is @GingerBubba in ten years.

Kakaka!

Pretty much me now to be honest...

Thommo82