Glaude
3 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Cunts? WHERE???

In GLS warehouses, held until the invoice is given

Junior88

Ohhhh. THOSE cunts...

Glad I don't have to deal with them.

GingerApple

Sorry to drag this thread back to watches, but I just got a grey dial Royal Oak. I love the blue dial version which I've had for a month or two - it's quickly (and surprisingly to me) become of my favourite watches for work. The Genta design is awesome in the flesh, really gorgeous.

The grey dial version I think is slightly less yummy, but still a great watch.

I would however really recommend these bad boys if anyone's umming and ahhhing about buying a Royal Oak (the latest JF ones). The only downside is the noisy rotor but we all know that's not the end of the world.  Great watches.

2cifpyr.jpg

drifterr

Nice one ginger... Looks fantastic. Try and get a decent camera or new phone...lololol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, drifterr said:

Nice one ginger... Looks fantastic. Try and get a decent camera or new phone...lololol

Leave my shitty photos alone!!!!

I'm indoors, no natural light and can't afford a new phone because I keep buying watches!!!!!

The iPhone X camera is awesome though. Friends keep WhatsApping me photos taken with their iPhone X and the quality is outstanding.

drifterr
Leave my shitty photos alone!!!!
I'm indoors, no natural light and can't afford a new phone because I keep buying watches!!!!!
The iPhone X camera is awesome though. Friends keep WhatsApping me photos taken with their iPhone X and the quality is outstanding.
Hahah do the watches some justice with the photos.

What phone do you use ?? Hahah ..Nokia 3310

Glaude

Very nice addition mate !

Nothing wrong with the photo quality, this is just a wrist shot !

GingerApple
2 hours ago, drifterr said:

What phone do you use ?? Hahah ..Nokia 3310

Harsh! It's an iPhone SE. I don't like the big phone obsession.

5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Very nice addition mate !

Nothing wrong with the photo quality, this is just a wrist shot !

Thank you my fluffy croissant.

GingerApple

So I realised that my enormous 15 slot watchbox that I thought I'd never, ever, ever fill was kind of full. I'd noticed that I'd started to leave watches in drawers etc because I had nowhere for one or two of them to live so I thought the time was nigh to get another watchbox so the one or two extra watches would have somewhere to rest.

So a second identical watchbox turned up today. As a Brucie Bonus, it was slightly faulty in that the locking mechanism was fitted off centre which meant the key didn't fit in the lock and the lid was slightly wonky when closed.  So I spoke to the seller and we agreed to knock £25 off the price rather piss around with returning it.

24mf8ud.jpg

Once that was agreed and I had been refunded, I wondered if it could be fixed. It could! Literally in about five seconds flat! Definitely less than ten! Result! So perfect watchbox on the cheap.

Anyway, I added my watches, shuffled them round a bit and the current state of the collection is this.

15hxuzl.jpg

fypbmr.jpg

10idv7r.jpg

The bad news is that I had more extra watches than I thought so already, I've only got six spaces left! Feck!

And I've got three watches incoming!!!! Doh!!!!!!!!

Time to think about buying another watchbox I reckon....

WatchDog21
15 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

So I realised that my enormous 15 slot watchbox that I thought I'd never, ever, ever fill was kind of full. I'd noticed that I'd started to leave watches in drawers etc because I had nowhere for one or two of them to live so I thought the time was nigh to get another watchbox so the one or two extra watches would have somewhere to rest.

So a second identical watchbox turned up today. As a Brucie Bonus, it was slightly faulty in that the locking mechanism was fitted off centre which meant the key didn't fit in the lock and the lid was slightly wonky when closed.  So I spoke to the seller and we agreed to knock £25 off the price rather piss around with returning it.

24mf8ud.jpg

Once that was agreed and I had been refunded, I wondered if it could be fixed. It could! Literally in about five seconds flat! Definitely less than ten! Result! So perfect watchbox on the cheap.

Anyway, I added my watches, shuffled them round a bit and the current state of the collection is this.

15hxuzl.jpg

fypbmr.jpg

10idv7r.jpg

The bad news is that I had more extra watches than I thought so already, I've only got six spaces left! Feck!

Nice boxes!  You should see if the seller will work a "bulk purchase" price cause you know that is not going to be enough room!

GingerApple
1 hour ago, WatchDog21 said:

Nice boxes!  You should see if the seller will work a "bulk purchase" price cause you know that is not going to be enough room!

One more box max!!!

There's only so many watches I want. 45 should be plenty. Even wearing two a day, that's a lot of unused watches.

Handsehildorf
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

24mf8ud.jpg

15hxuzl.jpg

fypbmr.jpg

10idv7r.jpg

Love the grape rolex oyster is it a jf or bp

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Handsehildorf said:

Love the grape rolex oyster is it a jf or bp

JF. I didn't think I'd care for it that much, but it's a cracker, especially if you've got a hint of red/purple or similar in your outfit.

drifterr

Wow... Nice collection mate

Handsehildorf
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

JF. I didn't think I'd care for it that much, but it's a cracker, especially if you've got a hint of red/purple or similar in your outfit.

Was going to buy gen from ad but they wanted 4300 nah  to much lol

GingerApple
1 hour ago, drifterr said:

Wow... Nice collection mate

Almost rivals yours!

36 minutes ago, Handsehildorf said:

Was going to buy gen from ad but they wanted 4300 nah  to much lol

It's hard to justify spending that money when the rep is so good - even though that's as cheap as a Rolie gets!

WatchDog21
2 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

One more box max!!!

There's only so many watches I want. 45 should be plenty. Even wearing two a day, that's a lot of unused watches.

:rofl:  Oh how naive....

that's what I said and now I am putting together a cabinet that will hold at least 96 because there was no more room on the counter tops for more watch boxes!

GingerApple

But I saw you thread earlier, the $8 ladies Timec. I would NEVER do that (even if it was bigger/bloke's watch). Quality, not quantity for me. Some of the ones I have will be sold at some point as I tire of them. Only the classics will stay.

WatchDog21
6 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

But I saw you thread earlier, the $8 ladies Timec. I would NEVER do that (even if it was bigger/bloke's watch). Quality, not quantity for me. Some of the ones I have will be sold at some point as I tire of them. Only the classics will stay.

Oh those beauties will never make it to the cabinet.  In all honesty, not counting any of the "bargain" watches I picked up to just work on or something like that Timex, I have about 60 of  what I consider "real" watches.  A few of those 60 will not get any real wrist time but I hold on to them for their sentimental value; such as the 1946 Elgin which was my dad's H.S. graduation watch.

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

Oh those beauties will never make it to the cabinet.  In all honesty, not counting any of the "bargain" watches I picked up to just work on or something like that Timex, I have about 60 of  what I consider "real" watches.  A few of those 60 will not get any real wrist time but I hold on to them for their sentimental value; such as the 1946 Elgin which was my dad's H.S. graduation watch.

Ahhhh, nice.

So I wonder how many you have including the cheapies!!?!

Handsehildorf
3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

What size is it and movement 

GingerApple

A3132 and 39mm. I think.

Handsehildorf
8 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

A3132 and 39mm. I think.

In the pic it looks smaller then fhodium dial one you have but there amazing jus holka wen ur sellin them

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Handsehildorf said:

In the pic it looks smaller then fhodium dial one you have but there amazing jus holka wen ur sellin them

Identical watches, just the camera angle.

Oh, and don't hold your breath.....

Xpletiv

Wow....you understood that.