And when I say 'that' escalated quickly, I am referring to my new found addiction to rep watches. I posted a thread on RWI when I got my first Rep which was I think in Oct '17' there or thereabouts. I then went on a mental shopping spree so decided I'd better buy a watch box to house the incoming watches. I posted a thread about the watch box on RWI too. At the time it was all but empty and looking rather sorry for itself.  However thanks to two new arrivals today (out of the blue - I love it when that happens) and one a few days ago, my watch box is looking distinctly healthier (my bank account not so much).... As of today, this is my collection. From back row, left to right:    IWC Pilot Chrono Le Petit Prince by ZF IWC Portuguese Chrono by ZF Uno by Botta Design (Gen - but broken)   Middle row, left to right:   Omega CrPO 45mm by JH factory IWC Big Pilot by ZF AP ROO Novelty 44mm Titanium by JF Factory  Pam 111 v4 by Noob Richard Mille RM055 Limited Edition by KVF (?)   Front row, left to right:    Submariner v7 by Noob  Sea-dweller by ARF Black Daytona by ARF White Daytona by ARF   And the last space on the front row saved for the DSSD Blue by ARF hopefully in the near future!