Fatalis

Is trusty time serious?

Fatalis

I want to buy a rolex datejust replica on trusty time but i read many bad reviews about trusty time.

Did you have experience with trusty time?

And can you recommend me a dealer?

Glaude

Oh man ... this is going to be good ... Let me put a couple of chairs here and there for fine guests.

I'll chine the floor a bit, prep the drinks...

Now let's wait .... 

Not Quite Dead

Specsavers?

Ratubbs

...I'll put on a fresh batch of popcorn...
...butter for those who care,
There, all set!... Go!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

k4jun

OP, out of the curiosity can you paste the links to that many bad reviews?

splke

Rx4Time

Perhaps you're confusing them with TS watch?   They lost their trusted dealer status.

svebun
52 minutes ago, Fatalis said:

I want to buy a rolex datejust replica on trusty time but i read many bad reviews about trusty time.

Hi,

Funny you ask about Trusty Time... I have an ongoing issue with them regarding a  returned item. The tracking state it has been delivered but Trusty Time (Andrew) claims it has not. Very confusing. Also I get very strange emails saying they can send a new watch when we had a agreement of a refund.

To me they are good when you want to buy but when there is some issue they are really not very good.

If I knew all this before I would not have bought anything from them. My 218 usd is most likely gone....lesson learned never Trusty Time again...

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Fatalis said:

R-Factory has pretty gen-like models available, although they cost a little more than Trusty Time. Most people who have watches from R-Factory claim they are close to 99% of the gen. Some factory reps even let you see the watch in person before you pay.

If you would like, I can link their site for you to check out.

Mary Watch
16 minutes ago, svebun said:

Hi,

Funny you ask about Trusty Time... I have an ongoing issue with them regarding a  returned item. The tracking state it has been delivered but Trusty Time (Andrew) claims it has not. Very confusing. Also I get very strange emails saying they can send a new watch when we had a agreement of a refund.

To me they are good when you want to buy but when there is some issue they are really not very good.

If I knew all this before I would not have bought anything from them. My 218 usd is most likely gone....lesson learned never Trusty Time again...

sometimes they didn't get the note from post office  though the package arrive in local post office.   so  just be patient to wait.   trust the Mod if any problem.  No need to worry. 

svebun

hmm..really...have another shipment to China with a time stamp as this one...and it was the time when it was picked up...very confusing......;-) as said before...will not buy from them again...not worth the wasted time

Glaude
40 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

R-Factory has pretty gen-like models available, although they cost a little more than Trusty Time. Most people who have watches from R-Factory claim they are close to 99% of the gen. Some factory reps even let you see the watch in person before you pay.

You can trust RepGuy on this one, he previously gave me a very good link for the best AP-factory !

Ratubbs

I mean that "R-Factory" is going above and beyond! ...can't wait to slide over there and check out those 99%er's ...or better yet get that personal concierge service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatalis
58 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Yes  I do. It would be great if you could post the link.

Glaude

:popcorn:

roberto

One bloke with two posts.  Are they serious?

Another bloke with two posts.  I have a problem with them.

Trusted Dealers

Trusted Members.

PS I got something from Trusty last week.  No problems.  Yah sucks boo to you all.

RepGuy
21 minutes ago, Fatalis said:

Yes  I do. It would be great if you could post the link.

No problem, the link can be found below. They even have models you can see in person depending on where you live.

www.Rolex.com

EDIT: WOW, I was not expecting multiple PMs from other people asking for the link to R-Factory. Luckily for them, I'm generous enough to provide it :balls:

svebun

why does it matter how many posts? Meaning that a newbie is not trustworthy? even you where newbie once....Facts are that Trusty is stalling the refund for some reason...The parcel was picked up by them and they are not refunding the money. Perhaps there are other ways to deal with this matter? I just shared my experience dealing with them.

deju
15 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

No problem, the link can be found below. They even have models you can see in person depending on where you live.

www.Rolex.com

EDIT: WOW, I was not expecting multiple PMs from other people asking for the link to R-Factory. Luckily for them, I'm generous enough to provide it :balls:

Honestly When you posted R factory originally I kid you not I was like ... 

04a4b6907ed0083255e9cfa4a7118542--troll-

roberto
13 minutes ago, svebun said:

why does it matter how many posts? Meaning that a newbie is not trustworthy? even you where newbie once....Facts are that Trusty is stalling the refund for some reason...The parcel was picked up by them and they are not refunding the money. Perhaps there are other ways to deal with this matter? I just shared my experience dealing with them.

Yes I was a newbie once, and I wasn't whinging in my second post.

There are other ways to deal with it, if you do a bit of reading you will be able to work it out.

Tits McGee
20 minutes ago, svebun said:

No, you are NOT trustworthy.  With 2 posts and no VIP membership, you are a Numpty Gump worm. IF you read the front page of this forum you'd have seen "NEW MEMBERS: MUST READ THESE FIRST". Look at the right side of the front page. You have a lot of reading to do. Start here: 

Who wants to wager the Numpty Gump didn't do his homework? 

EDIT: There appears to be multiple Numpty Gumps in this topic. Please include them as idiots too. 

RepGuy

It looks like OP didn't bother to read the rest of his own thread, due to him sending me a PM 15 minutes ago for the link to the mysterious R-Factory.

15 minutes ago, deju said:

I've got the hookup on R-Factory, AP-Factory, B-Factory, and a bunch of others for anyone who wants them :dog-pooping:

Glaude
4 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

It looks like OP didn't bother to read the rest of his own thread, due to him sending me a PM 15 minutes ago for the link to the mysterious R-Factory.

I've got the hookup on R-Factory, AP-Factory, B-Factory, and a bunch of others for anyone who wants them :dog-pooping:

PMed...

19 minutes ago, deju said:

Same here !

k4jun
46 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

:lmao:

So, you think that R-Factory may have the best sub?