Slash

Are JHF omega seamaster reps decent?

Plikk

I wouldnt recommend JHF in the first place.most have a rocky bezel, datewindow alignment sucks, not as good AR as V6F or BP and the overall finish is just not as good as the bigger factories. 

But they do however finish the bracelets very well with a good gen like brush to it. 

Slash

@Plikk Apparently the new JHF ones are really good. 

jamilton

Hi, does it really exist a good review gen vs rep?

THX!

Plikk
14 hours ago, Slash said:

@Plikk Apparently the new JHF ones are really good. 

Could be, the ones i have seen are about 6-12 months old. So they could have upped their game

SliceMaster
23 hours ago, Slash said:

@pickledbeetroot Oh of course. I’ll try my best at a mini review. 

Try to keep that review in ONE thread not multiple OK!!!

BadApple

Why is this bloke asking us about individual watches?? Is he too lazy to research on the plethora of information this site holds? 

GingerApple
16 hours ago, Plikk said:

I wouldnt recommend JHF in the first place.most have a rocky bezel, datewindow alignment sucks, not as good AR as V6F or BP and the overall finish is just not as good as the bigger factories. 

But they do however finish the bracelets very well with a good gen like brush to it. 

My new JHF CrPO (new as in Puretime added it to their site as a 'new watch' over the Xmas period so it must be one of the updated ones) has a solid bezel, perfect datewheel alignment and normal AR (normal compared to all my other reps - I've never had V6F or BP). The power reserve is noticeably better compared to most of my reps. Overall quality is good. In short,  me likey.

Slash
7 hours ago, BADAPPLE12 said:

Why is this bloke asking us about individual watches?? Is he too lazy to research on the plethora of information this site holds? 

Because as you so kindly pointed out, I’m a noob 

Edited by Slash

Slash

6 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

My new JHF CrPO (new as in Puretime added it to their site as a 'new watch' over the Xmas period so it must be one of the updated ones) has a solid bezel, perfect datewheel alignment and normal AR (normal compared to all my other reps - I've never had V6F or BP). The power reserve is noticeably better compared to most of my reps. Overall quality is good. In short,  me likey.

That’s good to hear. Apparently the new ones are on par with the lies of the bigger factories. I’m looking at getting a planet ocean next, but can’t decide between JHF or Noob 

RUSH2112
42 minutes ago, Slash said:

Because as you so kindly pointed out, I’m a noob 

Doing your own research is your only hope for ever not being a noob but there may not be much hope anyways.

Slash
11 minutes ago, RUSH2112 said:

Doing your own research is your only hope for ever not being a noob but there may not be much hope anyways.

Don’t start. 

RUSH2112
33 minutes ago, Slash said:

Don’t start. 

Start what?

Slash

Saying there will be no hope for me. I do not appreciate the insult and I for one do not find it funny. 

Plikk
11 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

I was not talking about datewheel alignment but the date window is not like gen, too far to the center of the dial. 

But my experience was with JHF's from about half a year ago. So I do believe they could have gotten better indeed

GingerApple
29 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I was not talking about datewheel alignment but the date window is not like gen, too far to the center of the dial. 

But my experience was with JHF's from about half a year ago. So I do believe they could have gotten better indeed

Ahhhhh, I see what you mean. The Gen datewheel window is probably only 1mm to the left of the 3 o'clock marker, whereas on my JHF, it's probably almost 2mm to the left. Good knowledge! In that case, the JHF still has that issue.

amptor
On 1/7/2018 at 11:58, Slash said:

Saying there will be no hope for me. I do not appreciate the insult and I for one do not find it funny. 

I concur.  People on the old forums used to be VERY unhelpful.  We are in more modern times now.  Surely someone can help a guy out in a thread.

Luxuracer
4 hours ago, amptor said:

I concur.  People on the old forums used to be VERY unhelpful.  We are in more modern times now.  Surely someone can help a guy out in a thread.

No help should be given to a person that open 11 different topics ask about Omega Seamaster 300m, help on comparing between JHF, OMF, NOOB post a link of a Omega 007 50th Anniversary, post a Wanted for James Bond watches, 3 topics asking for recommended dealer. Being rude to people try to help him saying he never wanted a Jame Bond watch nor 50th Ann. End up buying a Noob V7 ?!?!?

Idiot always a idiot ... you just have to ignore him.

black263

Don't worry guys.  As soon as RWI is back running, he'll go home to mummy and daddy, and all will be peace and quiet here.  On RWI however...

Slash
5 hours ago, black263 said:

Don't worry guys.  As soon as RWI is back running, he'll go home to mummy and daddy, and all will be peace and quiet here.  On RWI however...

For your information, I’ve never been a member of RWI. I don’t really have intentions to become a meme we either. So please get the basic facts right before tossing around insults.

Edited by Slash

Slash
6 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

No help should be given to a person that open 11 different topics ask about Omega Seamaster 300m, help on comparing between JHF, OMF, NOOB post a link of a Omega 007 50th Anniversary, post a Wanted for James Bond watches, 3 topics asking for recommended dealer. Being rude to people try to help him saying he never wanted a Jame Bond watch nor 50th Ann. End up buying a Noob V7 ?!?!?

Idiot always a idiot ... you just have to ignore him.

Oh so I’m a idiot. I see how it is. I’ve never had time for people  like you anyway. Any comments you further make I will ignore as will not lower myself to those kind of standards. If you do not read my threads then you don’t have to read. And as far as for commenting on them, well just don’t bother. All you are doing is aggravating the situation. And as for you comment about being rude to their members, that is total nonsense. If anyone is being rude then it’s you, so take a look at yourself before commenting on others. 

10 hours ago, amptor said:

Thanks for the support. I still don’t understand how the world can function with people who can’t simply help other human beings out. 

Edited by Slash

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, Slash said:

Oh so I’m a idiot. I see how it is. I’ve never had time for people  like you anyway.

Trust me ... I have worse noun I would call you, but I retrain myself.

You do not want to take the time to read and research, just want people to spoon-fed you. You're just a fricking idiot, who have no gratitude for people who are try to help you.

You're the worst nood, just wasting everyone time.

amptor
13 hours ago, Slash said:

Oh so I’m a idiot. I see how it is. I’ve never had time for people  like you anyway. Any comments you further make I will ignore as will not lower myself to those kind of standards. If you do not read my threads then you don’t have to read. And as far as for commenting on them, well just don’t bother. All you are doing is aggravating the situation. And as for you comment about being rude to their members, that is total nonsense. If anyone is being rude then it’s you, so take a look at yourself before commenting on others. 

Thanks for the support. I still don’t understand how the world can function with people who can’t simply help other human beings out. 

You weren't around for the old replica watch forum sites.  It was like pulling teeth for me to figure out my first reps to buy, VERY hit or miss.  Like it was suppose to be some sort of trade secret to buy a fake watch.  Gimme a break.  I'm glad those days are long gone however I hesitate to open new threads about watches I should know more about.  I think the problem these days is there's not enough good PO's to go around and factories keep closing or discontinuing them.  I would like to know where to buy more good quality PO 42mm's but I'm sure plenty of people will be like "why is he asking that?"  Well, try to find a noob factory 42mm orange bezel watch cos you can't.  It's rather stupid, why discontinue a popular watch that you make money off of when there's still high demand.  Also current prices on these watches are nearly outrageous.  I bought my noob for $188 + s/h.  Now a similar watch commands something like $358 + s/h.  wtf.

Edited by amptor