Slash

Are JHF omega seamaster reps decent?

Luxuracer
32 minutes ago, Slash said:

So I’ve done a little bit of research on JHF already. I’ve heard that there planet oceans don’t quite stand up to the likes  of noob. But what are there seamaster 300m reps like? Any help would be appreciated 

http://trustytime.store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=17758

I do not think you will get a lot of answer on the Seamaster 007 50th. Nobody did a comparison.

JHF, OMF, and MKF make them. I pick the MKF because I think they have better bezel and pearl.

https://www.intime02.co/omega/3666-seamaster-300m-007-50th-ss-mk-1-1-best-edition-black-007-dial-ceramic-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

https://www.intime02.co/omega/4260-seamaster-300m-007-50th-ss-omf-1-1-best-edition-black-007-dial-ceramic-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html 

Slash

@LuxuracerI would love an MKF but intime just won’t respond to my emails 

RepGuy

I recently owned an OMF Omega chrono. In terms of rep quality, it was fairly well built. They also seem to have more gen like details in some of their models, like the black balance wheel in their newer chronos.

Luxuracer
44 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I recently owned an OMF Omega chrono. In terms of rep quality, it was fairly well built. They also seem to have more gen like details in some of their models, like the black balance wheel in their newer chronos.

OMF does make the "best" looking Omega PO Chrono ... after they fixed the misspelled on the movement deco.

I love the detail of the dials.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Slash said:

@LuxuracerI would love an MKF but intime just won’t respond to my emails 

Email any TD ... anyone on the list can get you one ... just include the link and description from InTime website.

bora12

There are a ton of TDs you can get an MK from any of them

Luxuracer
5 hours ago, Slash said:

It looks like a Noob which is out of stock.

You can email Ryan at [email protected] ... and ask him for more information.

Right now the Seamaster 300m in production are from MKF, OMF and JHF.

You need to compare and pick the one that you like most. 

Slash

@Luxuracer Andrew at trusty time said that JHF are the best 

BadPickle

A friend of mine has a BP factory, looks real smart 

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, Slash said:

@Luxuracer Andrew at trusty time said that JHF are the best 

I never personally saw the JHF. He could be right, since they are the newest factory to come out with Omega reps.

Having said that, each factory will have one or two specific model which are better than everyone else.

BadPickle

4_A4_EB168-_F40_A-47_EE-_ADE0-64_DB024_A

Luxuracer

But ... My god!

You opened 11 topics asked about the Omega Spectre ... 3 topics about TDs

Just pick one dealer and buy the fricking JHF Spectre 300m .... PLEASE

Luxuracer
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

4_A4_EB168-_F40_A-47_EE-_ADE0-64_DB024_A

I saw that too ... But I think he wanedt a Spectre 007 50th Anniversary .... or maybe not !?!

Please do not steer him to the BP ... there will be another 10 topic on what do you think about the BP Omega ... Kakaka!

Slash

@Luxuracer I think you have me confused with someone else? I’m not interested in any spectre or 50th anniversary watches 

Edited by Slash

Pp4811

I had a bp factory and it was (in my humble, picky opinion) amazing!! Absolutely loved it, sold it and now want another!! 

GingerApple

My JH CrPO is growing on me; it's a nice watch. The power reserve seems to be very good too - is been in the watch box for a few days (it was only demoted from my wrist because two new watches arrived) and it's still ticking away nicely and has only lost a few seconds. I don't think you'd be disappointed with a JH watch if mine  is representative of the other models. I'm afraid it's my first Omega though so I can't do a comparison to other makers.

Slash

So what’s BP like compared to JHF and MK? 

@Pp4811 What was it like compared to the quality of JHF or MK? 

BadPickle

The BP has a very slight bezel line up issue, also has Swiss movement 

MK has better bezel but Asian movement 

I don’t know about JF 

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Slash said:

@Luxuracer I think you have me confused with someone else? I’m not interested in any spectre or 50th anniversary watches 

Are you serious @Slash ... ?!?

So why did you posted link in your question of an Omega JHF 300m 007 50th 

On 1/4/2018 at 14:55, Slash said:

So I’ve done a little bit of research on JHF already. I’ve heard that there planet oceans don’t quite stand up to the likes  of noob. But what are there seamaster 300m reps like? Any help would be appreciated 

http://trustytime.store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=17758

You even posted a WANTED for a 300m 007  ... WTH !?!

giphy.gif

RUSH2112

Ask bubbles 

Slash

@LuxuracerYes I do 

know what there called thanks. I know everything there is to know about the seamaster diver 300m professional. Everything with there association with the navy and the mil spec watches. I know about all the movements in a genuine (not fake) omegas. I know the history between bond and the Seamster. So Ye I know their name thanks. 

And when I put in links of a watch, I could only get a link to a 007 one. That was to show and ask about quality 

Edited by Slash

Slash

@pickledbeetroot So I have chosen aootime and have successfully ordered my new watch. Except it’s a noob v7 submariner and not a Seamaster :) 

BadPickle
9 hours ago, Slash said:

@pickledbeetroot So I have chosen aootime and have successfully ordered my new watch. Except it’s a noob v7 submariner and not a Seamaster :) 

:giggle: 

pics when it comes please mate.