Tom_90

Newbie- new 16613

Tom_90

Evening all

New here. Just received my BP Rolex 16613 bluesy sub. Bought it from perfect clones- great service.

Here it is!

It looks pretty good I think. The bracelet feels cheap but I understand the authentic one does too? The movement also sounds like it's rattling around almost? I also own an authentic omega speedmaster reduced and Tudor Heritage Black bay (also pictured)

I am thinking of going for a noob v7 hulk next, are the bracelets on the 6 digit sub reps solid?

Cheers!

8a545b1691d901ea61ebc916f4f07234.jpg16b892a0722f49919dcd514389419da1.jpg7d3dec3f0b8119dea5fe522fc07532e3.jpgf5d553065f041b1b173bc2f4617c7240.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

murry94

Awesome dude, I'm just about to pull the trigger on the 16613 too. Any faults you can mention? 

Also wondering if you could post a lume shot if possible?

GingerApple

Welcome welcome!

Congrats on your pick up. I'm not going to comment on your Rep though as whenever there's gold involved, all I see is a watch that makes me want to puke (including when it's Gen).

As for six digit bracelets, I'd say they're as solid as Gen. It varies slightly from maker to maker, but I think the more recent ARFs and Noobs are spot on. Sometimes a bit dirty and squeaky, but an ultrasonic or baby oil bath soon sorts that out.

Thanks for sharing your collection! Now go turn that collection into a 50+ watch beast of a thing!

NCRich
19 hours ago, murry94 said:

Awesome dude, I'm just about to pull the trigger on the 16613 too. Any faults you can mention? 

Also wondering if you could post a lume shot if possible?

There is much wrong with it, however it is as good as you will get in a stock rep.  One of my favs.  Quite a lovely watch.

Od3aHNj.jpg?1

Xepa

Love the bluesy! The mid links in all 5 digit subs are hollow, that goes for both gold and steel. I've looked at a couple before and the gen bracelets are quite cheap feeling tbh. My BP 16610 has solid mid links which isn't the same as gen obviously but feels more substantial. Actually prefer the rep bracelet! :D

Maurits355

Which movement did you go for? I'm searching for a good 16613

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 SE mit Tapatalk