Slash

Experiences with trusty time

Slash

Hi guys, so plan on ordering a seamaster 300m mk in blue from trusty time. I’m rather nervous about spending money from a website I’ve never heard of. Could you guys please post your experiences with Andrew so I can feel safe and order. 

Thanks in advance 

steveg9

Bought my first Reps from Andrew, found him to be helpful and quick to respond to any queries I had.  Shipping to the UK for me has been typically 2-3 weeks from QC approval.  I personally think TTime is a good place to start off, once you get more into this, perhaps try others from the Trusted list...but like everything, it's your choice/money in the end...

BadApple

Buy with 100% confidence. 

swamp

Have bought multiples from Andrew, reliable TD. You can buy with confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Slash

Thanks guys, he does seem very helpful through are emails. 

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Slash said:

Hi guys, so plan on ordering a seamaster 300m mk in blue from trusty time. I’m rather nervous about spending money from a website I’ve never heard of. Could you guys please post your experiences with Andrew so I can feel safe and order. 

Thanks in advance 

We get that you're nervous, but posting multiple threads on dealer questions isn't the way to go about it. Like you have already been told, look through specific dealers Feedback sections to see reviews and go from there.

This thread is entirely unnecessary, as you could read through tons of feedback in the aforementioned section. If you are this worried about buying from the Trusted Dealers, look for a genuine watch from somewhere you trust.

OldOrleans

Hands down the best TD. I had some issues with my watch after I had it for a week and he took care of it. I love Andrew, great service. And it takes a long time for the watch to arrive and the tracking won't work for a while. And there are tons of threads on this so...

debrancherenzym

I’ve bought my first ever Rolex 116610 from trustytime. Awaiting delivery now. Andrew is very good with his customer service. 

Edited by debrancherenzym

Thommo82

First two reps I bought from Andrew with no issues. Don’t stress 

19 hours ago, RepGuy said:

We get that you're nervous, but posting multiple threads on dealer questions isn't the way to go about it. Like you have already been told, look through specific dealers Feedback sections to see reviews and go from there.

This thread is entirely unnecessary, as you could read through tons of feedback in the aforementioned section. If you are this worried about buying from the Trusted Dealers, look for a genuine watch from somewhere you trust.

Also, listen to this man ^

tripdog123

Personally I have never had an experience with Andrew - but I did spend a great weekend  in San Francisco with his buddy Josh.

Spending money from a website - sounds interesting - what website is that ?

Rga7580

I've bought about 5-6 watches, and a lot of parts from Andrew. Good guy! One of the few that does Paypal.

Mankw

I ordered 2 watches last week, ap and Rolex, since then I have send him already lots of emails about the watches and every time I got a quick and clear answer! First time I buy from trusty time. 

I’ll update when I got the watches. 

cugine

I do a shit ton of business with Andrew at @trustytime.   He's the best.  I refer all folks to Andrew.  

Mike R

Was going to Q up my thoughts but realized question in topic almost a year old. :rofl:   I’m sure OP has made a decision by now 

good to know you guys are happy with him thou. @cugine   @Mankw

Mankw

Until now I am happy with the service, I ordered a week ago and I am still waiting for the qc pictures.

so I haven’t received the watches yet.

its my fault that we started conversation on a 1 year old topic!

i am new here and I was looking for some reviews about trustytime, bumped on this one here and posted my experiences.

later on I saw it was already 1 year old. 

Sorry...

Slash
On 23/11/2018 at 00:19, Mankw said:

Until now I am happy with the service, I ordered a week ago and I am still waiting for the qc pictures.

so I haven’t received the watches yet.

its my fault that we started conversation on a 1 year old topic!

i am new here and I was looking for some reviews about trustytime, bumped on this one here and posted my experiences.

later on I saw it was already 1 year old. 

Sorry...

No problem. 

myth selasi

This should answer your question:

mb6uK.md.png

Edited by myth selasi

MD12112

Used for over 15 years. Best and honourable watch dealer , cannot fault his service. 

Bibgbm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with Andrew, trustytime for all the unbelievers(as I was once) I’ve been dealing with him for years, can never be happier about the quality, service and communication which is I think the most important of all. 

All I can say is buy with confidence!

Intresting

1.   Please do share which website gives you money to share.  :) We want a share too.
2.  If in doubt, don't buy. 
3.   I have not bought one from Andrew yet, but he has ALWAYS replied to my queries quickly and cheerfully.   I must buy something soon.... 

Viking95

No issues with Trusty time, I’ve ordered at least 3 watches from them.

Always prompt will replies.

Sends good quality QC pics.

Shipping is pretty fast to the US.

The_Proctometrist
36 minutes ago, Viking95 said:

No issues with Trusty time, I’ve ordered at least 3 watches from them.

Always prompt will replies.

Sends good quality QC pics.

Shipping is pretty fast to the US.

trusty always comes through with no issues. a true gentleman as well...

the scotsman

Hi being a first time replica watch buyer , I went through weeks of finding out the one and outs of sites , what to look for and so on , and to be truthful I nearly gave.up , then I came across trustytime , so I did all the checks for the website then sent Andrew a couple of emails and my questions were answered very quickly and helpful , so I ordered my first watch , had to wait a while because of the outbreak of this coronavirus, which Andrew kept everyone on his website informed with the situation as best as he could , I would recommend this website and Andrew to anyone as. He is a gentleman thanks Robert Patterson

brang1

have purchased many from our man Andrew, and happy with every one. Solid trusted dealer